How do you get a woman to look at you like this?

How do you get a woman to look at you like this?

She's completely infatuated with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-J8x1_pMpM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvchHhcfvzg
frankreport.com/2017/08/02/three-new-dos-slaves-named-making-total-of-54-dos-slaves-listed-more-to-follow/
frankreport.com
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=hX9E44mClKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't this bitch like 40 by now?

>How do you get a woman to look at you like this?

By branding them and treating them as your physical property

try being attractive

have lots of money and power

>How do you get a woman to look at you like this?

Eat her pussy real good

That's not a pussy eating face you nu-male.

He has a yuge dick.

By looks, about 97% of her egg store is gone. She's almost post menopausal

That's the face of adoration after you eat her pussy norcuck

First annon is right, you are a blue pilled loser

hpv

Who are these faggots?

Learn to read women's faces. She's not into him. She has her pleased/that's so interesting face on. Pretty standard for interviewers.
When women are actually into you, they stare at you with a blank expression and wide eyes, accompanied by nervous small movements. That's because their lizard brain has taking over. Then they get over the shock/decision making process and begin to actively seek your attention and be pleasing.

>Pretty standard for interviewers.
Are you not aware that she's his second-in-command in his sex cult?

You fucking fool.
She's literally his slave,read into it.
She's devoted herself to him to the point of crazy.

After you read that,and realize that she's indeed crazy about him,you will find your post funny and realize how little you know about women.

Lie.

op doesn’t care about her infatuation in the video.

look her up. she knows something but might not be aware of it.

Why were you watching this? I can't imagine ever coming across this...

Why are white women so easily enslaved?

>170 views
Keith pls stop advertising already

Brainwashing and spanking.

By buying her lots of cevapi or burek I malo jogurt.

Have a (You) for speaking truth.

Take a long rip off your e-cigarette and blow a massive cloud, then tip your fedora and hand her a richard dawkins book

watch out everyone we've got a PUA fucking wizard on our hands! I've heard that they call him Nitro

I might be autistic because that is just a look. I see no love or desire.

mindbreaking orgasms

>Why were you watching this? I can't imagine ever coming across this...
Cult with couple b-list actresses that joined harem of the leader as branded sex slaves. Basically scientology with extra BDSM.

kek

>The cult is called DOS, believed to be short for “dominus obsequious sororium" - Latin for the “master over the slave women”, and is the dark side of so-called "self-help" group NXIVM, according to Parlato - who was the first to lift the the lid on the cult's sordid activities on his website The Frank Report.

>In one shocking email seen by Sun Online, slaves are told to fast for 12 hours a day, take cold showers and perform a "daily act to honour" their master.

>The email tells followers they must refrain from eating for "12 hours from the last time you have anything other than water w. lemon or black tea w. lemon + honey (sparkling water is ok)"

No idea, but he's boring as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvchHhcfvzg

"Keith Raniere has ongoing sex with 12-year-old"

Someone post that gif of that female reporter interviewing that ball player or whatever and shes biting her lip.... Thats the "i wanna get deep dicked" face

Here's he slave list
frankreport.com/2017/08/02/three-new-dos-slaves-named-making-total-of-54-dos-slaves-listed-more-to-follow/

>woman crying at some lame pop philosophy
Artificial wombs and AI grills can't come soon enough

Is this legit? She's in a sex cult? wtf

This guy is about as interesting as a possum I found climbing a tree 5 minutes ago in my yard.

Just some socialite with connects spouting very basic rhetoric. It does remind me of a book some Muslim wrote, though, called Enslave Her. It got taken off Amazon. Basically it said, dedicate your life to serving God say that through your beliefs and by bringing that to women, they will serve you. Meh... Scientology and stuff uses parasitic narcissistic psychological warfare methods so can't recommend that.

Ultimately it just looks like it's female's biological harem tendency and that's disgusting.

go here it explains everything

2+2=4-1=3 QUICK MATHS SMOKE TREES

Yes. Also Grace Park is possibly involved or possibly she has fucked off from the cult. Kristin Kreuk almost certainly former member.

Basic con artist shit.. there are more cults than just this.. California is a hotbed for them with degenerate men (and women) declaring themselves gurus and luring dumb couples at yoga class into these things under the guise of 'wellness', etc

frankreport.com has the list

>He says all of the women go through a ranking system where they earn colours and stripes depending on how many "slaves" they recruit and how well they understand the teachings.

Haha it's like multi-level marketing. I got in and out of one of those scams when I was like 19. Dumb cunts will fall for anything with enough social cred.

I received all caps (KEHK) on 11/11 - I am the chosen one,

R-Kelly did the same thing

careful watching this shit, dude is up to no good.

>Kristin Kreuk almost certainly former member
fucking delet this, she's too innocent looking to be a sex cult member

Guess I should do it too. Whatever it takes to pee on and have sex with 12 year olds.

Succesful, eye contact, speak fluently confidently and calmly

No idea who it is and if he's succesful but he looks like he has a pretty decent wallet and respect in life.

>not kek
>claims to be the chosen one
leave you false prophet

Just words. Words and their meanings are powerful.

OH SHIT there's a dropbox with blackmail pics

the Mackening, when?

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
2+2=4-1=3 QUICK MATHS

>Is given mongrel ID
>Talks like a nigger towards The Chosen One
KEHK will have revenge by impeaching Drumpf

It's a cult, she's brainwashed. Cult leader are charismatic and their influence on the weak is almost a super power.

Most important ones are Bronfman sisters. They have the money that used to run the cult. One of richest jews in North America couldn't destroy the cult in early 2000's. It is funny everything burns down due to bunch of TV-tier actresses.

As side note Frank is probably starting to veer off the track. When a cult has him under surveillance and few lawsuits on him... it puts a man under pressure. Very similar aggressive litigation and pressure methods as Scientologists use.

>she's too innocent looking to be a sex cult member
No-one is innocent. Everyone must pay for their sins.

>No idea who it is and if he's succesful but he looks like he has a pretty decent wallet and respect in life.
Brainwashing, branding and spanking does the trick. Millions leeched off from couple rich Jewesses also help.

Here you go

maintain eye contact

Lack of strong white men to obey

>breaking news - man jew'd the jews
oy vey shut it down

Yeah, shes the hollywood freak who is branding women, starving them and putting them in a sex cult for the guy he she is interviewing.

Sexy. But I'm a masochist. Yes he's boring and full of shit, but life is so dull and civilization is crashing so hard that erotic control is a false alternative to higher good

Cucked

He is like a discount Jordan Peterson without the historical research into human myths and psychology.

>oy vey shut it down

He has jew'd 150million or so from Bronfman's.

4thpbp lel

mmhm com'ere bb
lemme git sum o dat der gud stuf
mm o yeah
yew lik dat powa rite dur dontchya ooooh

This should alert all you fools that Peterson is culty nonsense

>hapa
>well adjusted

This is why I love Andrew Anglin. He's too short and Jewy to develop a cult of personality from videos.

How is peterson culty? I said he is this guy but the things he saus actually have grounding and merit.

Are women this shallow?

What he said wasn't even deep or intellectual at all, what the fuck is wrong with her?

except peterson is an actual practising psychologist who conducts empirical peer-reviewed experiments/studies

I've noticed that I effortlessly attract friends & women by giving off positive energy. That's it.

Positive energy + decent attractiveness + original thinking = influencing people.

I have a knack for getting people on board with my plans and ideas. I have a knack for leading and influencing, and it's because the average person is fucking boring. So when you show just a LITTLE bit of ambition with a positive attitude (think Steve Jobs), people will IMMEDIATELY latch on to you.

In this past year I've dated a varied kaleidoscope of women - all far more educated than me - and it's simply because I approach people with a positive attitude with an original approach.

Charisma and a magnetic personality are how cults form.

That's the thing.
It's not what he says,it's HOW he says it.

Wtf how tall is this guy? How is he attracting so many roasties with this inane drivel?

because he is talking to her like she is a child and he is her father. girls are into that

youtube.com/watch?v=hX9E44mClKs

>12 hrs fast
>cold shower

Wow its literally nothing. No surprise fat fuck burgers are triggered

Are you a virgin?
Be honest.

Woo been years since I posted in this shit-hole. You really wanna know?

You do more than spend all day thinking about how to get women to look at you like that. Eventually if you do enough of not thinking about that, you have something to offer and if you push it a bit further, you care so little about what she thinks that she knows she can't play any games with you and she doesn't understand why you're acting like you are and she really wants to, even at the cost of her self-respect.

To anyone who thinks I'm talking shit about women, this is exactly how we get guys like you interested in the first place.

The road goes both ways. Sadly the only road going both ways for you is the one that makes you look at other men or children to get you laid. If you don't get laid, you get angry and look for people to blame, picking out whatever part of society you happen to schizo-decide has done something you're not keen on.

I really miss leddit's /r/incel. I got this really warm feeling deep under my heart knowing how angry and miserable some of you are and none of you have any idea how badly you deserve it.

The final boss of Sup Forums? Fuck ideologies, pursue your own happiness. Talk shit about ideas, not people and fall in love with people, not ideas.

Bunmom out.

fucking kek, nice bait

I don't get the Peterson meme, or why he gets paid ridiculous patreon money for his self-help stuff, but if people are genuinely benefited, then I guess that is OK. I watch Varg and the GoldenOne, and they are free.

Live in LA for a while and you'll see similar shit as this. Women and their ding-dong diddly yoga.. my sister's ex's brother got divorced from his crazy wife, and she joined some silly cult.. probably because she did yoga and wanted even more 'wellness' as she hit the wall

Luckily not. Are you?

Thanks for the input mate,good read.

If you got some more wisdom that you feel like sharing,feel free to do so.

>that part where she tries to interject
>"I think..."
"--so anyway"
Brutal.

I really doubt that man.
I'm not.

Okay honestly wtf how did he do this
>tfw no roastie harem of brainwashed bimbos
Reeeee I hate being a loser.

You sound really cool and tough.