youtu.be/P7NLM-vFrhk
>Pres Trump arrives in Vietnam 11/10/17
youtu.be/mkxexESnxAg
>FLotUS Melania @The Great Wall 11/10/17
youtu.be/QPIrkYnV8SQ
>FLotUS Melania visits Pandas&hands out Bald Eagles 11/9/17
youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c
>Pres Trump Departs China Next Stop is Vietnam (it aint me starts playing) 11/9/17
youtu.be/GnhvfqfVJcU
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/U1QI-29DgO4
>VP Pence meets w/Indiana Biz Leaders 11/9/17
youtu.be/CZMSIBZxZy4
>VP Pence arriving in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/jbMEaN5DTkw
>Welcome to Bejing, Pres Trump 11/9/17
youtu.be/d0dFusoupew
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @NATO HQ 11/9/17
youtu.be/_iaeau15eac
>Gen Dunford USMC BDay Message 11/9/17
youtu.be/B4EeV8FUacU
>IntDept Saluting Vets 11/9/17
youtu.be/-GEQ-9IoQZo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/9/17
youtu.be/OgPRI7Ko3d8
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Chinese State Dinner 11/9/17
youtu.be/XfEKylvGngM
>Pres Trump meets w/China Premier Li Keqiang 11/9/17
youtu.be/RTyEhuemEPI
>SoS T-Rex presser in China 11/9/17
youtu.be/YK_UMiqSTH4
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Press Conference 11/8/17
youtu.be/YLS8QDmFiKY
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Biz Presser $253Bil Deals 11/8/17
youtu.be/vnV3quZ0QKg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wsoctv.com/news/local/charlotte-air-traffic-controller-arrested-for-having-weapon-of-mass-destruction/645308150
bls.gov/iag/tgs/iag21.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=U10Wql5JWKU
archive.fo/4xaNp
archive.fo/mxsNV
archive.fo/UUskk
archive.fo/FUwoV
politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

guys? Is Moore fucked? Not concern trolling, it honestly seems like everyone is running for the hills from this guy

fuck off nazis

~~~Awoo!~~~

What actually is this meeting? Why are there so many leaders?

Roy Moore is fucking DONE.
Put a fork in him already /ptg/.

Well, if you lost Hannity, you've lost most Republicans. Moore has got to go.

Doug Jones is going to win

I need images of trump's head laughing with transparent backgrounds
Do not ask why
I just need them.

I think this is the same mercedes being used to drop all these little country leaders off. It's just doing a looop to the other end of the driveway each time to pick up a new one. hahahaha

ANY INFO ON MANUFACTURING AND MINING/EXTRACTION SECTOR GOYIM???

The situation in Charlotte is two guys, one an air traffic controller, being arrested for WMD-level bomb-making materials.
Something very big was about to happen here.
wsoctv.com/news/local/charlotte-air-traffic-controller-arrested-for-having-weapon-of-mass-destruction/645308150

these stupid idiots on Hannity right now

I think maybe he dated 18-19 year olds and didn't want to say it because if he admitted that, then ppl would assume the 14 year old thing is true.

local/et

>NOW

*9:00AM // 9:00PM THE PRESIDENT attends an APEC economic leaders meetingretreat *

>Upcoming

*11:35AM // 11:35PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a family photo *

*11:50AM // 11:50PM THE PRESIDENT attends a working leaders luncheon *

*1:45PM // 1:45AM THE PRESIDENT attends a second APEC economic leaders meetingretreat *

*4:10PM // 4:10AM THE PRESIDENT departs Da Nang, Vietnam en route to Hanoi, Vietnam*

*5:45PM // 5:45AM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Hanoi, Vietnam*

*8:05PM // 8:05AM THE PRESIDENT attends a state banquet*

Oy vey delete this

You're going to pay for our tax savings, and you will like it. Remember to keep voting for our list of approved Republicans. Bannonism is bad for business.

did she get weinsteined?

You tell me

TRUMP SOON!

He needs to either keep his fucking mouth shut or stop with the ambiguous answers

strange will be put back in

MN will be red

looking up indian hinduism mythology is fascinating

they pretty much describe how in the old days how chariots of fire in the sky did battle and even nuclear weapons were used

i heard a similair theory that sodom and gomorrah was destroyed by nukes, what is to say there weren't advanced civilisations that lived before ?

Who dat cum bucket ?

I dont get why they dont just assure voters that if Moore steps down, Mo Brooks will be the replacement, so dont write anybody in and split the vote.

I love Grimes.

this is totally not suspicious at all

Yes he's very fucked. Also I can't believe are acting like fucking young adults is a crime.
>inb4 ree date in your age bracket
no.

Based on the interview, I think Moore probably did date the 17-19 year old girls (all legal at the time), but is embarrassed about it. Those stories don't seem to line up at all with the 14 year old story though.

What kind of information? bls.gov/iag/tgs/iag21.htm

All I know is the Amish are selling overpriced bags of coal.

Pennsylvania anthracite coal for $290/2,000lbs

should be closer to $200 afaik

IS PRESIDENT TRUMP SPEAKING SOON>>>>???

possibly sarin so chem weapons ? doubt it was nuclear

He can't, by the laws of the State, if Moore is out the dem run unopposed.

>waiting for Trump

It's over

yeah im not sure what the fuck these neo-con cucks are saying, I've know much older guys banging 18 year olds, it's not uncommon in America

This is the livestream we're using, right?

I'm not concerned about him winning the election, I'm concerned about the GOPe delaying or cancelling the election until next year, or pulling him unilaterally off of the ticket altogether

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

TRUMP INCOMING

GENERALISSIMUS TRUMP

TRUMP HAS ARRIVED

TRUMP!

Absolutely not.

THE MAGA MAN COMETH

Elf girl, cute, but I cant into her music much.

Is it doing well???

>TFW we have found our prey

Not sure if you're memeing but this unironically.

Apparently this was all timed so that it's past the point where the Republicans could put someone else on the ticket. So if Moore were to step down the Democrats would be running unopposed

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP V

>Doing the sign for "in"

Ha! I get it!

THERE HE IS.

Ok now I can continue getting drunk

>He didn't shake the gook's hand at the stair.
IMPEACH

HE'S HERE!

DONALD THE STRONG

He's certainly not doing himself any favors.

they are saying oh he was iffy about when asked if he dated late-teens, as if thats a crime and proves the 14 year old part.

OH MY

the universal rule is that half your age +7 is the youngest age that is "socially acceptable".

So for a 32 year old Moore, the socially acceptable age for a girl to be dating him would be 23. Anything less has been proven in studies to rub people the wrong way.

It's surprisingly applicable.

BOW DOWN TO ME ASIANS, I OWN YOU NOW

Trump has a SUV whilst everyone else had a standard car

HAHAHAHAHA

THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

CRASHING THE MEDIA

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>Not concern trolling

Yep, this is definitely the end of Roy Moore's campaign.

OH MY

>that gif of him grabbing a dudes cock on the stern show is gunna bite him in the ass

Down a little from two years ago.

Detailed rundown on the Dossier

>There is nothing normal about the Fusion GPS dossier (The Hill)
archive.fo/4xaNp

>Russia dossier investigators suspect reporters were paid to spread collusion claims (WashTimes)
archive.fo/mxsNV

>Spinning in circles on the Trump dossier (WashEx)
archive.fo/UUskk

>Lifting the Steele Curtain (WSJ)
archive.fo/FUwoV

This third article is important when considered next to Grassleys letter to the FBI about the dossier:

politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546

>Noting that the dossier was passed on to the U.K. government according to lawyers representing author Christopher Steele, Grassley asked the FBI to clarify whether the document's contents could have been "surreptitiously funneled into U.S. intelligence streams through foreign intelligence sharing."

>Steele, a former British intelligence agent, initially compiled the dossier — replete with unproven details of alleged Russian efforts to compromise Trump — for the firm Fusion GPS.

>If the FBI had interpreted a foreign intelligence service's receipt of the Steele dossier as a de facto confirmation, "it would be alarming," Grassley wrote on Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

>"Mr. Steele’s dossier allegations might appear to be 'confirmed' by foreign intelligence, rather than just an echo of the same 'research' that Fusion bought from Steele and that the FBI reportedly also attempted to buy from Steele."

In short Clinton and the dems engineered the dossier with the intention of injecting it into the Intel community so it would be reported as an official intelligence issue rather than oppo research.

Male? Did he jerk a guy off on Stern? Pretty sure no one asked him to do it.

yessess yeeeeeeesssssYESY YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSS TAKE THAT YOU FAG! TAKE IT DEEP AND HARD YOU RAPEY FAIRY!

Not surprising

Here we go. Here we fucking go!

LET THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKE HARD
this is one faggot I want to see utterly destroyed

where is modi ? you got mexico there but not modi ? wtf

Except the ranges vary based upon societal norms. This was 40 years ago.

In the 2012 elections all the Democrats scoffed and laughed at the notion that Russia is a threat to anybody. Now in 2017 they're all saying Russia is essentially The Illuminati. I'm only 23 I've only been old enough to follow these last 2 elections so maybe I am not acclimatized to this hypocrisy? Has Russia done anything but post memes? Has anyone directly claimed Russia has voted in American elections?

Trump in da house

bannon hired roy
and milo

let.
it.
BURN

>All the accussed are anti-Trump
wawaweewa
very nice

Karate Dick Chop!

It's not Goofy, silly.
I don't watch TV or movies, so who is she ?

Trump will get re-elected in 2019.
Economic growth, full-time employment, and disposable incomes will be too high for him not to.

He's met his 3% GDP growth targets qoq/back to back like he said he would and he hasn't even implemented tax/healthcare reform yet.

YESSSSSS, THANK YOU GOD, I HAVE WANTED THIS ONE FOR SO LONG, BRING ME THE SALT!

That is assuming ALfags would let that happen.
>Another IF

GET CURSE'D YOU SHITBAG