Don't come back

This board does things to you. A couple of years ago I browsed Sup Forums every single day. I bought it all. I'm a white Mexican so it wasn't particularly hard. Then I stopped coming.

Things get better. The world is far more enjoyable than you think. People are smarter are kinder than you are led to believe, at home and around the world. Being here eventually corrodes you. I still sometimes think "god damn niggers" despite being a person that believes racism is a terrible thing that does not belong in our world.

There are two reasons being in Sup Forums is so effective: the first is it acts as a massive echo chamber where the minorities of different idologies get """rekt""" and bullshit statistics and info images are posted by the board's "intellectuals". You are constantly bombarded with the same ideas.

The second is the most worrying. It is not unknown foreign intelligence agencies operate in the internet. Memes are undoubtedly a weapon of propaganda in the right hands and the last election proved this theory. I fully and absolutely believe foreign agents lurk and indocrinate Sup Forumsacks for the further division of western democracy, which represents that which far right ideologies hate. They have ample resources and deep knowledge in psychology and propaganda from DECADES of operation. The internet is nothing but a different medium.

Please go away and don't come back. Go to /his/ if you want to discuss politics and history. It's not worth staying for the memes.

>white mexican

what pasta is this?

You're kind of right. Although the points here are sometimes valid, it's important not to get carried away with the racism because it gives you a lot of illusions and puts you in a place where you question why regular people are doing regular things. There's a whole world out there! :)

Now it's time for some beautiful Nazi aesthetics! Just kidding OP, this will be the last one.

sage shills

It’s a thing retard. Ask the Mormon missionaries.

>They have ample resources and deep knowledge in psychology and propaganda from DECADES of operation.
Yes we do, we'll be fine.

The entire point of Sup Forums is to attract hordes of normalfags and then drive them all insane.

I absolutely would not be surprised if whatever faggot did that is being baited into legitimate foreign op threads like those "black man kills 3 white girls - why do we let these chimps in?" threads.

yeah, /pol definitely has an agenda

>mormons

begone shill

And only when that's done, there will be nobody sane enough left to resist our vision.

>a white Mexican
>don't come back
Ha.. wait what? Is this some kind of double reverse racism?

>/pol
Back to plebbit with you

Taste the pain!

>values (((democracy)))
>returned to cuckland

Hierarchy above all. Democracy is mob rule. Mob rule is degeneracy.

ok, you're convinced me to leave. To /asp/ I go, forever. Farewell

You're wasting your time issachar, these individuals, they're snakes I know. But everyone has their lot, you dont think their fates not been decided? The psychology of this board doesn't shock any Sup Forums user whose been here for quite some time, but if you believe any of it, you'll believe all of it.

Pray and ponder on it.

ehh im checking it out, atleast people talk rather than just calling each other niggers.

wish there were flags tho.

>western democracy

This board does nothing to me. I was born well before the commercial internet existed, I've seen life.

It's just for fun. It's basically a zoo where you come and poke spastic losers.

by white mexican i think you actually meant jew
how about this, you leave forever, ill stay

A fucking leaf