What makes being white special? It is just skin color. There is nothing superior about it

What makes being white special? It is just skin color. There is nothing superior about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

burzum.org/eng/library/paganism01.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so you’re not white i take

>just skin color

Who cares?

There is nothing special about being white. It's just skin.

>It is just skin color. There is nothing superior about it.

Spoken like a true nigger

And bone structure, blood composition, brain size, mental capacity, muscular structure, metabolism, organ typing and environmental adaptation.

We are better at abstract thought than anyone else
Almost as good at math and memorization as Asians
Easily the most beautiful and not because of our skin colour but mainly our facial structure and hair colour

We are a privileged people

there's no such thing as a white moment but there are such things as a nigga moment or a chimp out

This is exactly what a shitskin amerimutt would say.

Please explain what makes white people so great. The pigment of their ugly fucking skin?

I don't like the term White as it only describes someones skin complexion. I prefer the term biological European, i.e someone that is 100% European on a DNA test, has no non White ancestors in his family tree or lands in the European racial cluster on a PCA diagram

Look, man. Do you want pink cuties to exist or not? If you want them to exist you have to let them breed. That's it. Same rules for rare colored folks too. You want blue eyed blondes? You have to let the breed too. Same with red hair and green eyes. The frequency of the pretty recessive genes gets every less if you keep mixing them with darkies.

I want people of all skin colors procreating with each other.

It's just the best and most recent version of human

Niggers are playstation 1 while whites are Playstation 4

Whites create things. It’s the whites that pay for the welfare system. It’s whites that create the worlds most well known icons of pop culture.

Tell me why Orcs arent hideous and look as good as elves, then Ill answer your question.

Culture and civilization.Simple as that.

>Please explain what makes white people so great

you'll never be a soy goy

It, obviously, is not the skin color that is necessarily superior, but the people who have that skin color.

Aesthetic

People can't understand if they've not lived in a non-western country. Being white, I thought the same as you - "what's the big deal?"

Then I went and lived in Asia for about 7 years. It was like stepping backwards in time 100 years. I was shocked how openly racist people outside the USA are about skin color, many people would come up to me and tell me how white my skin was, how much they wish they were white, how they idolized white people, how beautiful they thought my skin/eyes/hair was, etc.

I came back to the USA feeling pretty grateful. I'm still not "proud" of my skin color, but I now feel like a lot of the anti-white hatred is maybe a kind of jealousy. A lot of it is envy/hatred but a lot of it is sort of innocent "I wish I was white."

It's a real thing. I've seen it. Again, hard for people in western countries to understand this, but I've seen the way people talk about it in such a serious way.

TLDR: it's not a big deal to you because you've got it. To a lot of other people, they grow up feeling "inferior" or "less than," and they are either jealous/hateful of you or they genuinely want to be a part of it themselves.

>their

Why so much jealousy itt?

Why so much butthirt about not being white if being white isn't actually better than not being white?

The special thing about being white is thinking that you're unironically special.

you really think it's just skin don't you?

Not really. It's fucking skin color.

Asians, Jews, and Persians are much more intelligent and better looking.

>"Ugly"
>By far the most attractive and lust for race

whites are naturally smarter, more beautiful in appearance, and developed modern civilization.

Fucking hive mind

>race is skin deep
the statistics would suggest otherwise, as would the state of the vast majority of non-white countries

The fact that I'm white means the value of a white life is -10 times that of nigger (as niggers simply existing actually have negative value inherently).

Whites are a genetic group. A family.

>Asians, Jews, and Persians are much more intelligent and better looking.

Not really it's just skin color

Just wanna add - it's like being tall. If you're tall, you don't realize it. Ask any short guy who is spending day after day in the gym whether or not being tall is a big deal and you have your answer.

That's because the darkies always want the light ones, and you're brown.

>>It's just skin color, doesn't mean anything you bigots.

>Asians, Jews, and Persians are much more intelligent and better looking.

>muh white race

Whites went to the moon, Blacks went to jail

That about sums it up. We done here? Alright, last one out sage the thread.

it's superior to be green

So are you admitting racial degeneration exists?

You wouldn't understand because as far as me and most of Europe is concerned Americans aren't white and America isn't a white country so you've never experienced true white people and true white culture

muh cherry picking

Let's talk stats on obesity and race, shall we? Better yet, STD's!

The only difference between white people and black people is skin color. Neither are genetically superior.

>t-the white race is superior!
>whites cant even compete in the breeding contest

KEK, why whitebois are so delusional?

Ignore this troll/idiot. The skin color is -- obviously -- only the descriptor. It correlates with genetics, some of which are superior to others, e.g. people with shit-colored skin tend to be too stupid to understand something like this explanation. Instead of "white people," you could just say "smarter people" or "less-violent people." The skin color is irrelevant.

how's it feel being the same color as shit?

it's how they act, it's christianity. they understand balance and patience and self-control, and aren't just animals controlled by their environment.

Lol that flag.... More brown people in your capital than my whole state.

Logos

Contest? What exactly is 1st prize of this contest when by breeding all these niggers that you can't feed or take care of?

You are falling into a meme that's why. It isn't about "superiority" it's about race, land, and carrying the torch forward. Every race has a duty to its race to do this.

Daily reminder that if you don't have at least 90% straight teeth (without braces) you are not white and are nigger-tier. Doesn't matter if you have ice blue eyes or the blondest hair. Remove your shitty genes from the pool.

>0

It's greatest strength is its weakness. We have too much empathy. Although it expands our thoughts, it makes a majority of us pussies.

Race is not "just skin." Neither is heritage.

nigger detected. Don't be jealous.

>It is just skin color
That's where you are wrong, bucko

Whites invented everything good in the world.

How it feels being the same color as cum you trailer dweller cousin fucking faggot

The prize is the survivorship sweetie. Tell me how the "superior race" cries about white genocide because they cant get laid lmao

It's not literally the white skin you Mook, it's just that white skin semi-coincidentally evolved along with the actual laudable factors: resourcefulness, empathy, inquisitiveness, adaptability

Pic related

you can't do this with black, therefore white is superior. Can't argue with physics faggot.

It's just skin color. Asians, Blacks, Hispanics are on equal ground as whites when it comes to genetics.

Nothing special about white people. Literally nothing.

Whiteness is a symbol of purity, those who race mix produce less white offspring. Those who preserve their whiteness also preserve the benefits correlating with whiteness.

>The eyes are the mirror of the soul.
burzum.org/eng/library/paganism01.shtml

Sorry forgot pic

You realize Chile would not exist as you understand had it not been for Spanish colonization, right?

I'm 155 according to the last test. I take offense at not being represented on this graph. Why are you oppressing my identity? Is it not ok to be an actual white male genius who also happens to be heterosexual? Or is that punishable by firing squad these days?

>white did all good in the world
>italian
>white

Every white person existence has led a vast empire, discovered math, colonized the moon, cured cancer, parked as Picasso and created the Aryan race according to Sup Forums.

Oh ok, boasting about being cockroaches.
Yet another reason whites are better than you. Superior doesn't mean invincible.

Why do blacks bleach their skin

Being white does nothing actually, being German is where the magic happens.

>Spain is now white
>Implying Incas woudlnt have reached the same technology some centuries later just because Europe is older

Do you realize how ridiculous an american defending le white purity looks?

...he said, as his brown kin in Africa murdered another doctor accused of vampirism and brothers in Madagascar spawned a fucking plague outbreak because they like to dance around with their dug up dead relatives' rotting corpses...

IQ, creativity, curiosity, agression.

Was this before Commie Core?

It's not even white, it's fucking red/yellow.

t. -1%

That excludes light-skinned middle Easterners, even if they're Christian. They're not European sure, but they're relatively easy to integrate into a European country unlike Muslims.

Lol no. Dressing in leather bondage gear and eating poop is not magic.

>Every shitskin woman lusts after white men
>Every shitskin man lusts after white women

I guarantee shitskin OP is the first nigger going "AY YO OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT" wherever he goes.

What makes you so sure?

It's poop. Same color as OP.

>here is nothing superior about it.

Yah, that's why every nigger and chink wants one.

>More brown people in your capital than my whole state

There's more brown people in your capital than my country

>superior
>dies

HAHAHHA. Keep telling yourself that, nature is wise and you are a dead race.

>MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Plebbit be gone

this is you right now saying that.
Cut the anti-White rhetoric.

Blonde hair is also not that special
>You are now aware of natural blonde aboriginals

muh euro superiority is an illusion, if "whites" were completely wiped out their features (colored eyes, pale skin, blonde/red hair) would appear again in a different form. every race is just a hop and skip away from each other desu

SAGE

See how long it's taking you to grasp the difference between superior and invincible? It will take you years upon years to even get a hint of what it means, and you aren't even a nigger. You are a stinky jew.

>their features would appear again in a different form

Why are non whites special?

KawZ uv raysisum!

If that's what you call blonde I have no idea what the fuck to call this

The #1 country is Britain you fucking mongoloid.