2020 Predictions

Barring any massive change in immigration/demographics or racial consciousness this will be the map in 2020

It will all come down to WI, MI, & PA. If Trump keeps these states happy then he wins by a slim margin.
Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pp7OBPYwLWs?t=2m35s
npr.org/2017/10/13/557108484/-get-us-out-of-here-amid-broken-infrastructure-puerto-ricans-flee-to-florida
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Barring any massive change in immigration/demographics or racial consciousness this will be the map in 2020

Isn't Trump supposed to stop this?

Republicans are leading Democrats in voter registrations in the state of FL. It's trending red, if anything. Which makes it a swing state.

MN would have been red without McMuffin. White people here are fed up.

This man in 2007 prophecied two terms for trump
youtu.be/pp7OBPYwLWs?t=2m35s

Doesn't he realize if he doesn't do something about this he's not gonna get reelected?

Wait why will he lose Florida? Theirs no reason for him to lose it.

the DNC is broke, so broke that Clinton was able to buy them off. They won't have Soros bux and Hollywood is crumbling.

Without a constant barrage of ads and celebrities telling him who to vote for the only place that will be blue in 2020 will be the ones already to far gone.

Trump won it by a slim margin. 1.2%. The demographics of Florida are set to change drastically due to Puerto Rican migration. Likely enough to push the 4% needed to make Florida majority-minority. And even if that doesnt happen there'll be enough of an influx of hispanics to change the 1.2% lead for Trump to a lead for his challenger. Florida will not be in play in 2020.

HOLY SHIT I JUST NOTICED YOUR ID

>jewz

opinion discarded. Trump will make America at least somewhat white again.

he won't even make it to the 2020 election

>implying spics are smart enough to vote

Not even being dead has stopped a Dem from voting. Rican voting percentages will be in the high 90s, to 106% of the eligible population casting a vote in some districts. :^)

>Florida blue
Did you even watch election night?

If I recall correctly, Clinton won MN by 3,000 votes.
must of had great turnout among the somalis

>puerto rican migration to florida
No, they go to NYC because its got more benefits.

100k+ Puerto Ricans will be injected to this state by 2020.

>dat ID
EXAMINED

npr.org/2017/10/13/557108484/-get-us-out-of-here-amid-broken-infrastructure-puerto-ricans-flee-to-florida

Democrats are going to focus on the midwest next time after their last fuckup. Unfortunately Trump won't be able to win without those states.

You know trump won the Hispanic vote in Florida right?

As a Trump supporter, I believe he will have the swamp drained by then and choose not to run having accomplished the mission.

If Trump keeps the 3 states happy it mostly plays into the promises the midwestern states want him to keep. Theyre also historically republican areas with high white populations. not a good combo for dems

Source?

>puerto ricans
>voting
lol

how the fuck do you predict florida going blue while PA WI MI toss up ?

Depends on how fast he is about it. I don't think he's gotten too far with reforming immigration. It really should be his top priority.

Democrats, look it up. She won less than 45 percent and trump won in the low 50 percent.

Gonna come down to the rustbelt and voter fraud. If Trump can actually bring alotta factories back Pennsylvania Michigan and Wisconsin will vote for him again, and assuming all the Somalis don't get out in force, he could get Minnesota too. I wouldn't say ohio and iowa are lock though. If he fails to deliver fro the rust belt they wont vote for him either

Trump needs to push through Voter ID Laws already

Higher rate of demographic change. If not by 2020 Florida will definitely be majority minority by 2024

Will they stay there? Will they vote? Of those that vote, what percentage vote Democrat?

I honestly feel Florida is way safer than Pennsylvania, Michigan, or Wisconsin.

This. I think the rep can win Virginia. Spencer and that dodge really fucked up this weeks election.

If he doesn't get it passed he's fucked in 2020. Dems wont let the loss happen again. They'll increase the cheating to ensure victory. Its a miracle he over came it this last cycle

How do you know if they will even stay in Florida? A lot can change in 3 years.

Look at the California migration. Texas could turn blue, who knows.

Don't get me started with the counties

Texas is actually already majority-minority. It seems to be the only exception to the trend of white population >50% = blue state

Wisconsin is now a red state. Florida is a toss up because massive amounts of older conservatives are retiring there which should offset any influx in spics. Arizona, New Hampshire are toss ups as well. My theory is that Trump does not run, he endorses Nikki Haley to become the first female president.

Not enough to make a difference for 2016.

Maybe I should move to PA just in case.

I think cuban will be the next president of trump decides not to run. Bannon and Cuban seems to be friends.

By the time 2020 comes Trump will have Puerto Rico solvent and on its feet for now..Believe me

140,000 * ~60% eligible voters * 50% votes * 75% votes Democrat = 31,500 additional voters for the Democrats.

My argument is no one knows what will happen.

The left losing media, higher education and Hollywood is a great thing and is a huge deal no one talks about.

Nikki Haley would be a much better play. She is well liked by independents.

No she is not. Trump won because of an energized base. She can't energize anyone unlike Cuban.

Why would you think Trump wouldn't run?

I personally see trump pulling a TR. I think in 3 years trump will get everything he wants to get done.

This is if the midterms go well for him of course, which I think they will.

Those PR will vote Trump in Florida, most are pissed about the DNC & labor unions blocking aid to shape a narrative. 2020 is going to be shocking for the DNC as 2016 was and 2018 is going to be.

>Trump bars illegals
>Cali now worth only 50 points
>Points go 1 washington, 1 oregon, 3 texas
>texas would have gotten more, but illegals deported from there as well
>Florida will not allow illegal PRs to vote, so it stays red
>Rust Belt loves Trump, Penn is red.

That's 279, Trump

I agree. Virginia was lost because of Spencer and the stupid statue debate.

>florida going blue

VA needs more voters in red counties really, looked the same split as election night to me and ended the same. Wasn't shocked desu with an antitrump Republican

Nothing is going to get done in 3 years. Congress is literally retarded and next year the democrats will probably take back the senate.

There is no chance the Dems will take back the Senate.

Why the fuck is Floriday Blue?

Orlando here.

They've sent tens of thousands to central Florida, more coming still.

Nice white pill

a trash economy

The problem was black voter turn out was huge. The republicans neee to fix that issue. Spencer gave the Virginia left/blacks a monster to fear.

Puerto Ricans are citizens, bud

What of all the latinos becoming voting age and emigrating to florida in the next 3 years. Also 75% of hispanics in the US gained citizenship through birthright.

I am curious if they will stay in Florida or migrate to the east coast.

People seem to forget this

The math is not there for the dems to take anything back.

Republicans need to stay away from the race issue and let the sjws democrats hang them selves.

What coast do you think Florida is on?

I mean like New York.

Keep in mind American memory span is like a week or two.

My point is the left can't brain wash was easy without those institutions.

>>Florida will not allow illegal PRs to vote, so it stays red

Puerto Ricans are American, how can they be illegal?

How stupid are you.