What is Trump up to these days? He hasn't been prominent in our media for a long time. Is he ded...

What is Trump up to these days? He hasn't been prominent in our media for a long time. Is he ded? Or is our media being (((controlled))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGHMHijYIpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is being a faggot over in Asia at the moment. He is still the worst president we have ever had.. a kind of "king of the white trash", elected mainly by rural obsoletes who are no longer relevant.

His handlers are nursing him through his big-boy trip to Asia , keeping him closeted and controlled so he can't shit himself in front of the whole world until he's safely home again.
It's just damage control.

>obsoletes who are no longer relevant.
apparently the irony of your statement went way over your head

He's more like a yuppie asshole who only cares about what puts money in his pockets. Both Clinton and Trump's fans are faggots that need to be put into the ovens, along with the fucking kikes.

> e is still the worst president we have ever had
> t. genderfluid faggot

I want Jacinda Arden to meet Trump after the shit she's said about him.

Promises made promises ...who am I kidding the ship is sinking he knew that after his first briefing with obama...Obama told him he should've let Hillary win so she would go down with the ship and they couldve been bros ...thanks boomers

*sigh* fucking normies

He’s a kike puppet.

but you burgers voted for this man, did you not? Can't you contact him on twitter or something?

he's a jewish psyop

Ignore these kikes. He's doing fine. Even fed a bunch of koi with Abe.

>He hasn't been prominent in our media for a long time
He's in the middle of an asia tour, are you living under a rock

>muh handlers
who are you fooling?

((They)) have a surprise for him

what will (((they)) (((((do))))

He's actually made like various public appearances (in Asia) and about 5 speeches in the last week. You did kind of have to look for them to find them though, live or even after the fact.

He's busy making trips in Asia to embarrass his own country even more. Expect more memes when he's back in the US.

The media knows what the 30+ indictments hold so they are kinda keeping their mouths shut.

Did you see this - Trump's granddaughter is a star in China now!

youtube.com/watch?v=HGHMHijYIpE

POWERFUL

Yeah - Asia is mocking Trump for his poor implementation of communism - you dumb fucktard!

Drumpf is finished, statistically speaking he will never be my president.

She already has.
I hope you dumb kiwis are happy with your new government and have learned a few things about Winston that older voters already had seen many times before.

>complain about political correctness
>vote in a Marxist/Green government
Quintessentially kiwi.
Stay stupid and enjoy while Jacinda gets down to work into the important issues like the gender pay gap and the misuse of the word 'gay'
WE CANADA NOW

No twitter in China.

That isn't a kiwi or canadian problem nigger. The entirety of western civilization is engaged this suicidal death cult, Disneyland mentality.
>Elect king nigger
>Saying you aren't racist is now an explicit admission of your ingrained subconscious racism.
>Only racist white fucks say they aren't racist.
I doubt you've reached this point yet as you haven't reached the demographic event horizion like we have.