/IOTBW/ - Naming the Zazzle Edition

Previous Thread
Do Not Alter The Message.
Do Not Alter The Flyers.
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill.
There Is No Phase 2.

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.

Do not trespass.
Do not Vandalize.
Do not post over other signs or flyers.
Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories.
We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

We know the Alt-Right is trying to co-opt the campaign, the best thing we can do is post as many of the original flyers as possible so theirs look illegitimate by comparison. Same goes for the Left's inflammatory false flag versions.

To see our results so far check these links
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

ghostbin.com/paste/679rw

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20171110174552AAGtda4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/mJcucoRk/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146524824
mprnews.org/story/2017/11/10/its-ok-to-be-white
coastreportonline.com/campus_news/campus/article_671a9e32-c3e7-11e7-9aa5-5fe6a8b1bc27.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do we do about people who think it is NOT okay to be white?

You let them dig themselves a hole to talk their way out of.

I know you fags are gonna get butt hurt but I want
DONT APOLOGIZE FOR BEING WHITE signs

Inundate them with fliers. (or stickers)

That's not what this thread is about. Waking Whites is what this thread is about.

STAY ON MESSAGE

Alright, I'm going to go check on my stickers from the last run and see if I harvested any salt. Keep this thread bumped.

Am posting tomorrow at a local uni. Wish me luck boys.

Placed 7 fliers on bulletin boards all across the university of buffalo to no affect any suggestions

I'll argue from a typical lefty stance:
>No one's apologizing for being white.
(You): B-but I read a news article!
>You're obsessed.

There's literally no counter argument to "It's Okay To Be White". Its either Okay To Be White, or you have to say why its not Okay To Be White. Do ya get it?

Who's the Sup Forumsack posing as this guy lmao. I refuse to believe that is a real person.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20171110174552AAGtda4

I found the origin of the "it's ok to be white" campaign by combing the archives.

It was thought up by "mJcucoRk" in thread "146437112"
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/mJcucoRk/order/asc/

15 hours later, the very first OP post was made. Almost certainly by the same person:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146524824

There you go, a little internet history for you

mprnews.org/story/2017/11/10/its-ok-to-be-white

Ultra cucked or jewish guest.

The first thread was already added to the spreadsheet.

Keep posting user.

Revised after reading your post more carefully. Thanks user, ill add the new link.

New plan for maximum exposure to IOTBW, passerby can no longer hide the truth from each other by taking down easily

To support the HUGE banner drop on WHITE(((black))) friday, vistit hatreon.net/itsokaytobewhite/

We are dropping a test run, early next week. Will keep you goys updated

t. /wg/ OP

Only If you stop spreading hate stickers will they stop taking them down

Bump

Bump.

Are there any nonwhites that live in California here? If so, you should put an IOTBW sign in front of your house

I'm within an easy driving distance of multiple SJW Jewniversities (Denver, CO) and I am very interested in taking part.

I'm just legitimately concerned about what happens if I get "caught". I know it's legal, but the cops can still demand my ID under the stop and identify statutes. Once they run my ID, anyone will be able to connect me to the incidents and I will be fucked.

Anyone have any experience with this? If I had someone else with me, it would be a lot easier for the second person to record/document police interaction.

No.

Good work user. Keep it up.

I'm in California, but am white. I have about 50 pages printed and will be posting them tomorrow. Will post sauce.

cali here too, have stickers on the way

Back from checking on my stickers. Out of 31 posted on the 8th, 7 were left. One of which was taken off a telephone pole and moved onto the front of a street sign, and another which was vandalized. Pic related, was about 8 feet off the ground. Apparently it isn't okay to be white, guys.

Fuck me, I forgot the picture.

Also some nog catcalled me twice. "Ayy gurl!"

You're doing God's work, user.

t. Sup Forums fag whose 70-year-old parents are waking up because of this

Good work user. You going for round 2?

Godspeed

fuck off nigger

Phase two lads. It's ok to be BLACKED.

fuck off niggger

fuuck ooff niger

ffuuukkk ooofffff niggggggggger

uckfay offay iggernay

ffffffuuuuuuckkk off niggggggigggigggiggiggigger

fucKKK off niggigigigigigiggigigigiererererer

you have to make signs that say

IT'S OKAY TO BE BLACK

Not tonight, but yes. I still have 388 stickers printed out and 2 more rolls of 450 blanks. THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

such a simple but effective campaign.

It's okay to be a monkey

it's okay to be black

fuck off you god damn nigger

a jew is a nigger

You're not alone in cali. Keep up the good work

coastreportonline.com/campus_news/campus/article_671a9e32-c3e7-11e7-9aa5-5fe6a8b1bc27.html

fuck off niggggggger

Will they ever stop trying to brand it a white nationalist thing? It's simply a counter to people being told they're guilty for things they didn't do.

That is white nationalism/supremacy.

oh that happened with me last week. I had a shirt for sale.

I was looking for that. Have a version with a picture of the shirt?

This was the shirt I made

arigato senpai

make a shirt that says

FUCK

OFF

NIGGER

It's okay to say FUCK OFF NIGGER

make a shirt that says

IT'S OKAY TO RIP A NIGGER'S TEETH OUT WITH PLIERS

>it's okay to be white
>white supremacy
Oh you is funny.

>okay
>supreme

Just a reminder that pic related is out there for anyone looking to make homemade stickers

Bump. This is easily the most amusing operation since Operation Payback. Loving how easily SJWtards are baited.

make a shirt that says

IT'S OKAY TO SHOOT THE NIGGER BEFORE YOU RIP HIS TEETH OUT WITH PLIERS

IT'S OKAY TO SHOOT THE NIIGER BEFORE YOU RIP HIS TEETH OUT WITH PLIERRS

Sup Forums officially denounces your idea

friendly reminder

it's okay to rip a jew's teeth out with pliers

it's okay to shoot a jew before you rip his teeth out with pliers

It's okay to shoot a reporter.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

please see:

Glad to see you've still got this going, anons. Don't give up! There is no phase 2!

Phase 2 is don't fuck up phase 1.

GUYS I HAVE A NEW IDEA

HOW ABOUT WE START PUTTING UP SIGNS THAT SAY ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE RAPE A NIGGER WITH KNIFE THEN PUT A WATERMARK TO POL.COM

SOUND GOOD MY FELLOW 4CHANNERS

I know you all say don't put watermarks but it would be pretty funny to put an ebaums world watermark t b h. Those guys haven't been relevant in a decade.

No. See

GET ON
MY LEVEL

Not a shill but I browse Sup Forums and anything on this site is boiled down to

Is it funny? Yes? Do it

Is that a bad thing?

Kitsap wa here 100 pages strong A trolling.

Keep up the good work

I think the only way we can truly get this message to spread faster with normies is if we get someone to pretend to be a dumb loony alt right guy and have CNN invite since they'll only invite people on that they think they can make a joke out off, it's CNN that they'll air in public places like airports and colleges, and then have the the guy act civil and explain the message absolutely clearly

We don't care about those people. The only people this should concern are whites realizing that genocide is being waged against us.

>There's literally no counter argument to "It's Okay To Be White"
Exactly. This not a debate. It is not open to the opinions of those outside the Euro-ethnic community.

They'll either edit it to use it against us, or not air it. You have to be sneakier than that to out-jew the media, which is what we're doing now.

Think about how many hands a dollar can change hands, imagine where it will be a year from now
Its crazy right?

Don't they usually air these things live? The worst they could do is cut off the feed once they realize what he's doing but by then it'll already be too late

Why is this movement anonymous? Why should people fear any repercussions for this whatsoever?

Exactly.

The best part is that even if they hate the message, they won't destroy it.

Someone should set up a camera to record people who rip them off.

Don't be stupid.

The time has not come to reveal your power-level.

I don't know if you notice but the left, especially black people, tend to get really violent, they'll also dox you and try to hurt the ones you care about and try to get every member of your family shamed and blacklisted out of employment

>Don't they usually air these things live?
No. This is correct.

I know it's extremely tempting to try thinking of "what comes next," by what we are doing right now is perfect. It is 100% perfect. There is no way to beat it. Just keep doing it.

Don't take an ID then.

Don't do that. Keep it anonymous.

It's not worth it. They'll try and corner you with questions and at best you get another "Oh no, that sucks." but at worst you get more terrible optics like charlottesville. Most of the autismos on here would be easy prey as well. Don't fight on their home turf, make them fight on ours.

Time to get a billboard.