What were they thinking ?

What were they thinking ?

Hispanic is not a race and it's not fair that guys like Tony Romo being blamed for mestizo actions

I would have loved to bully those trench coat wearing faggots. True story in high school we had trench coat kids and one of my buddies nailed one of them with a slushie out the window of the car when the loser was walking home.

Do you think Eric was like "Boy Dylan I sure could go for a burger after this"

Lol

lol that fucking spaz got pwn3d!

why are there no more tag team school shooters?

A product of bad parenting and a pathetic school system, I don't blame them.

More importantly, what weren't they thinking?

Dylan was hopelessly in love with a girl he was afrade to talk to, depressed and suicidal. Eric was a psychopath who wanted to play IRL DOOM, and offered Dylan a way out.

Read this and all will be revealed.

Is it good user

>oi vey goyim, buy our shitty book! Its a new York times bestseller, goyim!

>my feet hurt
>I could be playing Doom right now
>Fuckin' Christfags
>tfw no gf
>I could be shitposting on /r9k/ right now
>REEEEEEEEEE

>he doesn't know how to pirate books
why are there so many reddit retards on here lately?

How fucking new are you?

It's pretty good, I read it when it came out. But some stuff is not correct in it, I.E. Eric was a lady's man and had lots of girlfriends

pretending to be in the Matrix

Low dopamine shit life

Did they invent the school shooter aesthetic?
How did they become so iconic?

Klebold was a kike btw. Harris is a suspiciously kikish surname as well. British in origin yet adopted by many kikes. That's important to know anytime this columbine shit is brought up ad nauseum.

He was like a quarter Jewish on his grandfather's side.

we're going to be famous

They weren't pretending.

They were true geniuses willing to die for their art.

suckin each others dicks, atheist homos lol

do you really believe all this jesus christ garbage tila

I think bowling for columbine has a part in it where a narrarator reads something from their journal. They were drunk. And high on adrenaline and rage. It wasnt for fame or anything like that. They were just pissed at life. Fame wouldnt even exist if the media didnt exist. You cant blame anyone for becoming famous. Especially with the media we have. Sticking cameras in everyones business.

Murder.

>they were thinking about fucking each other

Left: atheist edgelord psychopath who listened to too much violent music
Right: depressed bullied faggot who wanted to get revenge on the normies

Put them both together and ya got the inspiration for the song "Pumped Up Kicks".

i wish someone shoots you

Eric Harris was never bullied though, that's fake news. It also wasn't because "muh video games" either.

Eric Harris's thing was that he based his whole entire identity on wanting to be a marine. It was his obsession, it was basically his whole entire life. He had been talking to a recruiter, but was told he couldn't be a marine because he was on anti-psychotic medication. The bottom dropped out of his world then.

And people who blame video games are putting the cart before the horse. It's well known that Eric Harris loved Doom, but that's because Doom is a game about marines. That's it. He wasn't violent because of Doom, he was violent because he was a wannabe-jarhead.

> too much violent music
Oh yeah, also, the (((media))) pushed this narrative that you'll become a murderer if you don't listen to top 40 radio.

They wanted to kill humanity. As Dylan wrote, Hitler's solution to the Jewish problem was to exterminate them. The solution to mankind is the same and humans find themselves in the most capable position to kill humans.
They viewed their peers as zombies and drones. That humanity was being suppressed and they were isolated free thinkers in a pool of idiots, or normies.Dylan mentioned a infinite love and mentioned feeling a enlighetened state of everything being at one with itself.

whatever the surveillance satellite wanted them to think

Evolutionism, not even once

>reading a book about columbine
>not straight out blaming evolution

Nah man this is because they wanted to advance the race through evolution, the evils of evolution run deep

That's a pretty good guess.

Nothing.

Rohtaga

revenge before death

Did they like anime?

Columbine thread? Columbine thread

>Cullen
Dumbfuck democrat who straight up ignored eyewitness reports and now spends his time on Twitter as a blue tick in a sea of blue ticks whining about Hillary losing

The marine recruiter never told him he wasn't accepted (he was going to but columbine happened before that)

It was the meds that fucked up Eric. MKULTRA shit

somebody made a montage of their videos to a slowed down version of pumped up kicks.
I popped up on youtube like 2 days ago and now its gone.

Columbine was what, 99? Funny because if he had just drifted through community college for two years, 9/11 would have happened and he would have been living out his fantasy, blasting sand people with zero repercussions in Baghdad.

They didn’t have to think, they were Gods

if you went to college, you'd know 1999 + 2 is 2001, not 2011

i think the first girl shot rachel knew it was gonna happen and martyrd herself

>implying 9/11 happened in 2011

Who made this? The shotgun resembles Eric's, whereas Dylan's was a double-barrel. Also, Dylan mainly used his TEC-9 during the shooting, IIRC he hardly used his shotgun at all. As for Eric, both the carbine or shotgun would be appropriate as he used both fairly equally.

praise jeebus amirite ;D

lol are you even American?

probably the same thing as this dude

is that a shadowy pepe grinning in the door frame behind him?

kek. It does have the same shape.

I don't see nothing
I feel sleepy
gnight user

ask someone most people consider to be hispanic.. and use that word.. THEY WILL TELL YOU THEIR HERITAGE... its like the nigger word to uppity blacks who don't know their actually niggers.

why is there no news from south america on tv.. but a shit ton of sand nigger islam news.

your clearly not old enough to have actually witnessed columbine. prior to columbine.. this shit really didn't happen. trench coats were actually BANNED from school for several years. this might have been the first true mk ultra type cia psyop on this type of shit.

t. a kid actually brought a shot gun to school with kids names on bullets a couple years later.. he was in middle school. i was then in highschool. ya i'm an old fag.. kys you fucking haters.

he was arrested nobody was injured.

Kid at my old middle school who got picked on a ton had a hit list, a couple of my friends were on it. I bet this kind of stuff is a lot more common than people think.

>lets fuck it up for the rest of youth and make kindergartners go through metal detectors and get molested everytime they go to school
rest in shit faggets

>MIchael Moore

just stop.

I haven't heard that angle before. A common thread in a lot of mass shooters and serial killers is a militant attitude towards social darwinism. It's in all the interviews but it's never really pinpointed. Klebold and Harris were on this bandwagon, they believe inferior people should be exterminated. Most of the people that do this shit are atheist social darwin folks.

Natural Selection Bump

I could definitely see it as a motive, but wasn't it concluded from their tapes and writing that they had been planning it for quite some time? Also makes you wonder if he would've been a Private Pyle type as soon as he got a loaded M-16.

Isn't it crazy how we can't really get our hands on the shit most of the guys said and recorded? Why can't we?

The only guy that really got his shit broadcast was Cho. And there are some funky connections with the date he shot up Va Tech.

I'm not pointing out some kind of MK Ultra conspiracy though, I'm just wondering why our press and law enforcement seem to think it's their job to protect us from certain ideas. The truth is small towns would be more able to prevent this stuff if they actually knew what made the shooters tick. At that point in time, when it happened, they said it was bullying. We now know that wasn't true.

This was before the Matrix.

>fuck this gay earth

Lol this game basically confirmed that governments are involved in most of these mass shootings right.