WTF is going on?

twitter.com/drudge_report/status/929195908725555201

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=150s&v=vNFvtSVmzLo
youtu.be/wtcHzxIAwVk
mobile.twitter.com/GContreras79/status/929196315401125888
gizmodo.com/harmless-radioactive-cloud-drifts-over-europe-followi-1820330943
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/659193/nuclear-war-radioactive-leak-europe-russia-fallout-france-irsn-warning-north-korea
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/10/563286253/mysterious-radioactive-cloud-over-europe-hints-at-accident-farther-east
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/10/nuclear-accident-in-russia-or-kazakhstan-sends-radioactive-cloud-over-europe
youtube.com/watch?v=zh_p20lHqtA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek, no sympathy for those amerimutt memers

Happening?

bump

Clinton-provided Uranium. Thanks Hillary!

we need some mutationmutt pics now

It never fucking happens
m.youtube.com/watch?t=150s&v=vNFvtSVmzLo

Israel is trying it's hardest to stop what cannot be stopped.

THE TRUTH IS GOING TO BE REVEALED!

It's not a meme, it's real, and it's Brazilian

Its happening!

EU will become roaches
youtu.be/wtcHzxIAwVk

Tell us more user and I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

Glow n the dark muzzies

>Amerimutt

its harmless. i saw it on OAN earlier

mobile.twitter.com/GContreras79/status/929196315401125888

Kekd

they're going to crash this planet with no survivors

LMFAO WTF ???
Is this a real fucking Happening?!!!!!
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

>Everyone in this thread is posting form the Americas
rip euros

For you.

EVERYONE IS RAPING PEOPLE

FUCCKKKIN COMING SOON TO A TRIBUNAL NEAR YOU!

WE GOT JFK! WE GOT 9/11! WE GOT USS LIBERTY! WE GOT WACO! WE GOT BOSTON! WE GOT VEGAS! WE GOT PULSE NIGHTCLUB! WE GOT TREASON! WE GOT WHITE GENOCIDE! WE GOT PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE! WE GOT ROTHSCHILDS! WE GOT JEWS! JEWS! AND MORE JEWS!

There was a thread on here a few days ago. It barely got any replies. It was about some explosion in Russian of the radioactive kind.

No I'm still alive and kicking.
It's just 5am and everybody in europe is asleep.

Same, I guess the cloud arrived tonight

Not a single euro itt. Are they still alive?

Siesta time, like 18 hours a day, amaright?

Russia farts radiation gas on you and you all just take it.

Hold me bro, we're gonan die

gizmodo.com/harmless-radioactive-cloud-drifts-over-europe-followi-1820330943

my guess is it could be russian nano bots

europoor here, can confirm we've all been nuked and are now dead. Yes i am dying as i am typing this.

No just you'll all get weird cancers and shit by age 50

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/659193/nuclear-war-radioactive-leak-europe-russia-fallout-france-irsn-warning-north-korea

IT'S HAPPENING FOR REALS!!
RAWLLLING FOR NUCLEAR-CHAN !!!!!

DRAW /POL IT;S THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.
DRAW US OUR ANGEL OF DEATH NUCLEAR-CHAN

Isn't that about the time for your morning calls to prayer though?

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!1!

They aren't mandatory yet.

K, keep me posted

European authorities are providing new details about a cloud of mysterious radioactive material that appeared over the continent last month.

Monitors in Italy were among first to detect the radioactive isotope ruthenium-106 on Oct. 3, according to a fresh report by France's Radioprotection and Nuclear Safety Institute, known as IRSN. In total, 28 European countries saw the radioactive cloud, the report says.

The multinational Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organisation, which runs a network designed to monitor for nuclear weapons tests, also confirmed that it had detected the cloud.

Based on the detection from monitoring stations and meteorological data, the mysterious cloud — which has since dissipated — has been traced to somewhere along the Russia-Kazakhstan border, according to Jean-Christophe Gariel, director for health at the IRSN.

"It's somewhere in South Russia," he says, likely between the Volga River and the Ural Mountains.

Authorities say the amount of material seen in Europe was small. "It's a very low level of radioactivity and it poses no problems for health and the environment in Europe," Gariel says.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/10/563286253/mysterious-radioactive-cloud-over-europe-hints-at-accident-farther-east

Based puting radiating europe so we'll grow giant nuclear cocks, muhdick nogs wont be able to compete

5 AM AND STILL CAN POST MEMES

Ga slapen man.

It hasn't made news anywhere.

>FAKE
>NEWS

I'll rub your shwandeen while user makes the coffee; just tell us what we're into here! This is so exciting

This was talked about a few days ago already, atleast in Finland. We've detected some fallout over here. Most likely there's been an accident in some Russian nuclear power plant and being Russia, they are keeping it a secret.

>HARMLESS
HARMLESS
>HARMLESS

DO NOT FREAK OUT, GOYS!

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/10/nuclear-accident-in-russia-or-kazakhstan-sends-radioactive-cloud-over-europe

>CNN reports on literally every single thing that happens everywhere

There are faggots who actually believe this.

>harmless nuclear fallout

KEK

Open the floodgates let's kick this thing into 4th density lads

it's nothing your immune systems cant take of, that's what they were built for after all. Don't panic, no cause for alarm

People blowing this out of proportions ever heard of the Radioactive cloud from Chernobyl?

>HARMLESS NUCLEAR FALLOUT
>NUCLEAR FALLOUT
>HARMLESS
lel

uh. hmmm. is this it?

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/659193/nuclear-war-radioactive-leak-europe-russia-fallout-france-irsn-warning-north-korea

What are you so afraid of smoothskin?

its on drudge dipshit
right side halfway down

Fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=zh_p20lHqtA

No worries I eat a diet rich in iodine.

kek

I will become a HULK and put an end to the amerimutt menace

These are the New Faces of Nucleurope, and they're Beautiful.

Pretty much harmless over Europe, might be a bit worse around the site.

So what is going on here? I am hearing a loud alarm I never heard before! Should I hide guys?

yes

F

kek

INVADED BY MUZZIES AND RADIOACTIVE WASTE
WHAT COULD GO WRONG

I'm not hearing anything.
Must be because I'm living in my parents basement.
However a weird smell I've never smelled before is here.

Just lol at the state of Yuropoors. F

RUH ROH

Looks like white genocide came early this yeah shabbat shalom!

you already died

That's just Ahmed visiting your sister

youre quite right.

11/11 there will be an attack.
11 is significant in Kabbalah.
11 + 11 is significant in Judaism.
The likelihood of an attack tomorrow is great.

Good-bye, Sweeten.

kek

Just like Fukishima^^

Just a harmless cloud of billirubinium

If Finland has to cull the fucking reindeer herd again (like after Chernobyl), I am going to be royally pissed to fuck all levels.

We (my family) supplied Finland with non-radioactive poro from the U.P. herds (genetically the same and imported from Finland) to repopulate Finland's herds.

My family cannot afford to give another herd to Finland. PERKELE.

I love our poro. So cute and delicious.

t. 1986

Don't forget tour iodine pills, eurofags.
Don't share with the muslims.

forget soyboys, the eu is about to be full of radlads

Tell them poro is haram.

ayyyyyyyyye

what are the chances that (((we))) mini-nuked Russia but nobody wants to talk about it because of what it would mean?

didn't trump have an *impromptu-ish* meeting with putin today or are my timelines crossing

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

so basically U1 related

Lichen and mushrooms absorb Cesium like mad. Firstly, reindeer and other animals that eat lichen and mushrooms become inedible.

Secondly, I fucking love false morels and it pisses me off that the good ones will be inedible for another 6 to 8 years. FUCK.

Sunflowers, Europoors, absorb radiation from the soil. Get ready to plant them in the spring.

Hey niggers
What's happening

>its harmless goy don't worry that we waited 3 months to tell you

PAYBACK FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

How the fuck is that still up

FINLAND IS NOT SWEDEN, YOU IGNORANT FUCK. AND I WILL SUPPLY REINDEER TO FINLAND AND THE SAAMI EVEN IF IT BANKRUPTS OUR FARM BECAUSE THE FATHERLAND IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY FAMILY FARM.

I'll just be pissed that I lose my Nephew's inheritance to ANOTHER FUCKING RUSSIAN retarded accident.

Feral ghoul.gif

>implying they're not already

Nice try Edrogan

>"Life was never easy in the tunnels, but it was our home. There was comfort in its routines, in seeing the same people day after day. But since the mutant attacks had escalated, fear ruled this station. I had just turned twenty...and could never have imagined what would follow on the morning that my stepfather's friend, Hunter, arrived at the barricade..."

>euromutants
Memes foretold this

Nuclear fog to smuggle in bombs.