This was a good day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Le Based Gay strikes again! MAGA!

no one fucking cares gas all the gays and kill the niggers

ANGRY GAY MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

We will be vindicated in due time. All those who criticized DJT and our movement are slowly being outed as degenerate scum. Do not get complacent though, fellows. Keep pushing the memes, keep fighting the good fight, and above all, do not get discouraged. The sick elitists are slowly but surely going down. Do not complacent, though. We have a long way to go. We are on the right side of history, my friends. Stay vigilant.

trump curse is real i dont have the image but its too many to be fake

Fuck off. Both these faggots need to be gassed.

Didn't milo get railroaded
Then he rushes to judge Oh my guy.

How long until Will Wheaton comes out as a victim.

Color me surprised. The honorable homosexual is a myth just like the Magic Nigger myth. There are way more faggots that have history of degeneracy/sexual crimes than faggots that don't. Statistically speaking a faggot is more likely than not to be a pederast as well!

Answer to god faggot!

It just gets better and better and the schaundenfreude trump supporters must be feeling should be choice. They are cannibilizing themselves faster and faster

Wesley Crusher just needs to off himself. Nobody liked him in Star Trek.

Umm, sweetie, this doesn't mean anything. Liberals are allowed to do whatever they want.

MAGA! Based Dangerous Faggot FTW!

OMG SO BASED WHO A GAY TRUMP SUPPORTER OH MY GOD I THOUGHT THAT ALL GAYS WERE SJWs HAHAHAHAH SA BASED I HATE SJWs THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM.

Milo lost his twitter account well over a year ago...

No brakes on the Trump train, the curse of KEK bites the hardest when it's cold.

Milo said it was sometimes healthy for young boys to engage in sexual behavior with men.
They can both burn in hell and STFU while they're at it.

I've decided to now live my life as a straight man
>t.actyasiaman

why is it we believe these accusers but none of Trump's accusers?
(well before he was President)

Ron Perlman's next, right?

I really don't understand what's going on other than some supernatural power influencing things, call it God or natural cycles of the human psyche, but maybe averted a disaster this time ala the collapse of civilization. Let's see how the Jews fuck this up.

>oh my I don't remember what happened but I apologize for my drunken behavior because I remember being drunk for sure

because compensation is a real thing.

> old roasties are learning to deploy the superweapon of "Destroy prominent men on a whim with a word, no backsies" that SJWs crafted for them
This is a positive development how?
Celebrating this is like the residents of Nagasaki seeing Hiroshima get nuked and laughing at them for deserving it

Because of overwhelming suspicion of the convenience of timing of allegations- often in favor of people who have a track record of using deceitful tricks like allegations against their political opponents to win (not dems or republicans- just hardcore D.C. political teams like the Clinton-podesta machines). It's not beyond the media and politicians to fabricate or run with loose allegations to harm the candidate running against their preference.
Furthermore, I don't think trump didn't grope any women- but i doubt he raped anyone and I think he majority of his groping was probably welcome or baited by slagish women wet off the billionaire.

Anyways- qui bono; Roy Moore has no history of abuse or sexual predation and he is part of a conservative class that is known for being fairly prudent. George Takai has videos of him jerking others for fun and speaks loosely about promiscuity. Bill Clinton has a proven record. Trump is a billionaire caught on tape bragging about getting to grab women. So the context matters

It’s fucking delicious.

Milo is a pedophile tho, he is just as bad if not worse than Takei.

Was thinking of this today too, user. Not sure what to make of it. Is it good or bad or neither good nor bad?

what a fucking waste.

ass.

you should be less of a whiner and contemplate this user's question, the quads demand it canadabro.

Fags are 3% of the population.
65% of pedos are fags.
Really makes ya think.

Wut. He was a child victim of same sex abuse. He was more or less talking about himself

THE NEXT DAY:
>Milo accused of sexual harassment

It is wise to learn even from the enemy, there's a reason that the Marxists got so far. this is a self implosion from their own ideology, This is their religion where the inquisitors and cardinals are accused of heresy.

Trump curse strikes again! Can George Lopez be next? Can't stand that stupid spic.

Turn that cholo into a jalapeño popper.

Shigeru Miyamoto is finally getting his one-uppings.

Slow down these are just accusations with no proof. Based Takei wouldn't harm a child.

>He was a child victim of same sex abuse.

So are 95% of all pedophiles. That's how it happens.

Do you question the victim's experiences?
People like this victimize them for a second time.
The victim has to be trusted - unconditionally.

I think he's joking since most of you were kneeling at Moore's altar earlier in the day

jesus, how gook can you get?

top kek. The faggot holocaust is coming.

Also:
>LE' BASED AIDS MAN

Age of consent is 16, but that's just an arbitrary number decided on by the government
Do you honestly believe that it's impossible for a 15 year old to be mature enough to consent to sex? Does some magic switch flip when they turn 16 that makes it okay?

WHEN DID EVERYTHING
GO
SO
RIGHT?!

it's coordinated

they're gambiting their own to leverage planned accusations against opponents, sign of desperation imo

Never, since he probably became an abuser himself.

Every single celebrity will have the skeletons in the closet dragged out and exposed. Hollywood elites are no longer safe, their money can't stop it now.

The best thing about Weinstein being outed was the tidal wave it brought forth.

>David

What

This story is fishyer than Takei’s Butt after sushi. Somebody needs cash so they’re selling a fake story. Takei could suck off any gay he wanted, why bother with a passed out one?!

It's not like we're doing anything. It's the left against leftist conventions, like rape culture and guilty until proven innocent accusations being used against people who probably deserve it. We're literally doing nothing to cause or stop this as it's it's own phenomena.
All we're doing is relishing the irony and laughing when people who were so pro-feminism and pro-victim rights end up getting accused of actually doing the heinous shit they falsely accused conservatives of.
>karma is a bitch

Because Trump's accusers withdrew their cases before they went to court, knowing they'd get blown the fuck out.

Anyone that tries so hard to signal that they're a good person like Takei did has done some fucked up things in their past, and now it's time for those things to come to light and expose the hypocrites. Those that pushed the rhetoric of "you need to believe sexual assault victims all the time 100% unquestioned and undoubtedly" will now be hoisted by their own petard.

>Tagei

dub.s for the next to be weinstein'd
I say someone at prime time tv

Don't bother dispensing wisdom on a leaf. They'll never understand it.

AOC is 14 in Germany. 14 in Italy. 15 in France. 16 most other places. 18 in a couple US States. The media uses 18 and anything under they call pedo. Pretty dumb, actually.

>Rants against Trump for consensually grabbing women by the pussy
>Routinely went on Howard Stern to grab men by the penis

Oh my. That's a beautiful cock!

If you're accused, does that mean you did it?

It does if you are liberal. ALINKSY tactic. Make them live up to their insane standards. Then pull a lolno when they attack you like Roy Moore is doing.

How long until Milo gets called out for abusing underage boys? He's fucking gay too. Have people forgotten how frequently gays are also pedophiles?

>Industrial Film and Televison Complex melting down

The second year of Trump is delivering in magical ways

OH MY~