Genetic Screening is the Answer to the Bell Curve

>New technologies are now making it possible to look for each and every gene that influences whether a person will become smart or dull. This spring, researchers released the largest study of this kind on intelligence and identified 40 genes that had never before been linked to IQ.
>To some scientists, these new studies are promising steps toward a true understanding of the biological basis of intelligence. If indeed that is possible—and the genetics underlying intelligence are not too complex to ever unravel—it’s likely that people will use that knowledge to try to enhance human minds

New genetic technology is promising to overthrow the iron grip of the Bell Curve. If we can raise the IQ of all populations to the very edge of the Bell Curve with gene screening, what arguments do white nationalists have for a homogeneous ethnostate? The biggest argument I see tossed around here is IQ disparities. Does the existence of this new technology change your opinion? What do you think? Discuss.

medium.com/neodotlife/intelligence-genes-eb18c5ef759c

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Low-IQ people are useful for cheap labor.

>paying a fucking nigger
le 1%

What will whites have to hang over PoC once "muh IQ" is equal?

anyone with a genetic IQ already knows that brave new world is not the way, so no

Genetic engineering renders eugenics obsolete and racial differences a trivial engineering problem. However if we get BLACKED these technologies may never develop, or they may develop only in the hands of East Asia.

smart people can be poor. If everyone was smart, not everyone would still be rich. Someone has to be poor no matter how smart they are.

That is true, but automation is doing away with a lot of those jobs. Truck drivers, waiters, and even some lawyers are now on the cutting block because of recent innovations in technology. I remember reading a piece by Jordan Peterson talking about how the future will be very very tough for low IQ people. There are just no jobs for them to do. Raising people's IQ's through genetic selection could allow us to create a verifiable economic revolution on the United States. Imagine 350 million people with an average of 135. What would that world look like?

>New genetic technology is promising to overthrow the iron grip of the Bell Curve. If we can raise the IQ of all populations to the very edge of the Bell Curve with gene screening, what arguments do white nationalists have for a homogeneous ethnostate?
>squabbling geniuses with their own interests is better than squabbling morons
Thanks, guy

>white people are smarter
>If we use eugenics to make shitskins as smart as whites then you stupid nazis will be wrong for thinking white people are smarter
t.kike

The biggest problem is that this will only be accessible in first world countries

Just because genetic engineering is developed, does not mean Africa will stop being sub 70 IQ

Hopefully however, Blacks in the US can start being intelligent

Once again, it does render eugenics irrelevent, but racial differences is NOT a trivial problem when it would cost trillions of dollars to upgrade the intelligence of third world countries

I forgot what I was posting on

It would look like a world destroyed by China's 1.4 billion 135 people with an avg. IQ of 135

The smart gorilla will become a reality

it's not only IQ that matters, but also the genes to be civilized

That's 40 more?!
Good news only a few billions more

I think the point of this article is that these technologies are on the brink of being put into practice. We already have genetic screenings. Identifying new IQ genes allows us to use those new metrics to screen for high IQ people. IQ no longer becomes an issue.

I'll be honest, the bell curve kills me inside. It's a horrible aspect of reality that is cruel. But with technology like this, we can change that. Imagine what Africa would look like with children who have an average IQ of 135?

There are very real possibilities here. But people will object as always, "muh sanctity of fertilized zygotes."

Good point. IQ is very helpful in predicting successful outcomes but it's not a cure all

>it's easier to uplift the bottom end of the bell curve than to enhance the upper levels

>scientists have devised a way to make violent warrior niggers extremely intelligent

nobody else sees the big problem with this? we're lucky our enemies are stupid. these scientists need to be taken care of ASAP

Well of course it's going to be expensive, all new technologies are. But remember, the genetic tests that cost Steve Jobs $100,000 in 2011 now cost a couple hundred bucks. Economies of scale are real. It's not going to be instant, but if we can make this technology cheaper within 50 years, we still have time to change the course of the 22nd century.

Plus it's something that pays dividends. Africa is a giant cesspool right now because of IQ. Trillions of dollars are wasted in Africa that do little to nothing. Gene screening on the other hand is an investment. One that pays off thousands of years into the future.

Excessive aggression and antisocial tendencies isn't exactly a plus for survival in today's world.

Problem is that we don;t even have accurate tests for people in the really high ends of the Bell Curve. After about 150 IQ tests become meaningless. So we don't have the tools yet to identify what makes them smarter and how much smarter are they. Once we really understand the language of genetics, maybe we will be able to create new genes for even high intelligence. This is the cutting edge here. It's easier to bring everyone to parity than it is to create something wholly new.

And what if even high IQ people are unable to come up with new jobs? You'll have a bunch of frustrated smart people.

There's a better chance of smart people coming up with a solution than dumb people. This argument is silly on it's face. Why not allow endless third world immigration at that point? The point of raising IQ is to allow more people to explore a greater number of possible solutions. It's not the ultimate answer, but it's a lot better than dropping IQs sub 90 all across the board.

>Use eugenics to promote a diverse state

But anyway, you're a bit behind on this. People have been tossing around the idea of genetic screening for intelligence for a very long time. The real problem is that

A. It takes time.
You would need to select the best viable embryo of a generation, raise a child of that generation, and then select the best of that, etc. It would be solid intelligence gains, but as humans aren't dogs, it would take quite a while.

B.It's pretty much naked eugenics.
Why would you use less intelligent seed to begin with if you could start with already more intelligent persons?

C. It might be downright inferior to simply modifying genetic code in the future.
At which point you're essentially just taking good genes from competent races to give some sort of superficial justification of diversity to less competent races. I.e., we fixed niggers, now you have no reason to be racist :^) which would honestly be hilarious.

Maybe then they will realize how retarded they are and fuck off back to their own countries.

>Fixing niggers
Kek

Which populations do you think they are finding the gene most prevalent in?

You don't realize that alot of these genes are tied to the phenotypical expression of ethnicity right? Like, actually changing the genes in Africans to the ones that cause higher IQ in whites and asians won't leave them looking / acitng / thinking like niggers or even black

>We fixed niggers!
>They were dumb as shit all along, but with extensive genetic engineering they're not anymore

Like, is this a victory?

if this happens, then racial superiority may be a question of the most aesthetic race. choose the most progressive phenotypes from every race and go from there

>in today's world.
fuck today's world, it's only been around for 60 or so years. modernity destroys itself

see here:

FUCK OFF THIS IS THE REASON USA IS IN THIS POSITION TODAY YOU FUCKING ANCAP BRAINLETS

>You would need to select the best viable embryo of a generation, raise a child of that generation, and then select the best of that, etc. It would be solid intelligence gains, but as humans aren't dogs, it would take quite a while.

All you need to screen for are the relevant genes and that's it. No different than any genetic disease. Oh you have genes A, B, and C, cool select embryo and go.

>Why would you use less intelligent seed to begin with if you could start with already more intelligent persons?

Because there are 8 billion people on this planet, and there will be 11 billion by 2100. You can't raise your grade to an A if you have 5 zeroes. No matter how many A's you get afterward, you're going to drag down the average with all the zeroes. Boosting everyone's intelligence on Earth is a benefit to everyone. It raises average world intelligence, and we've seen a small boost of 5 points can make a world of difference. It makes no sense to "deny" this technology to others.

>It might be downright inferior to simply modifying genetic code in the future.

We're not even close to being there yet. Genetic code is complex, an creating new denovo or adding foreign ones may present dangers further down the germline. The rest of your post is just tribal human biases. If these people are as smart as you or smarter, what is the problem? The next genes we should address are tribalism.

Screening embryo s only the tip of the iceberg. Genetic engineering will irrevocably break racial categories this century.

china has an average of ~103-105

they have a much broader IQ range including nearly 2x as many severely retarded and 2x genius level

These comments were both posted exactly one year ago, I'm 100% the first one is either a shill or a bot.

We should just start growing humans in a lab and inject certain chemicals like alcohol to stunt the growth of some people so they will remain stupid and happily do shitty labour work for nothing/very little reward.

A Communist actually admitting to Race being genetic is amazing, quite a long way from the Lysenko days. Ever wonder what else you fags were wrong about?

I don't understand your point. The entire argument is we can select for these genes in all populations, as your own picture shows they are present. If they are present they can be selected for. That is the point of genetic screening.

We're not changing anything. It's genetic SCREENING. Meaning they already have those genes. We just choose for alleles that are rarer in these populations. We're not changing anyone's race.

Yes. isn't that the problem? If you fix the problem, then it's not a problem. What are you saying?

This is why the Chinese will end up ruling the world.

So where is the "aha gotcha" moment when you admit niggers where objectively shit all along?

Holy fuck you mangled that post.

Anyway, I didn't read the article, but I assume we're working with the kinda deal of super intelligence coming from selective breeding; e.g., low key eugenics. So, taking the best screened genetic material from each generation and then using that new generation which will genetically be predisposed to carry more intelligent blah blah blah.

>Because there are 8 billion people on this planet, and there will be 11 billion by 2100. You can't raise your grade to an A if you have 5 zeroes. No matter how many A's you get afterward, you're going to drag down the average with all the zeroes. Boosting everyone's intelligence on Earth is a benefit to everyone. It raises average world intelligence, and we've seen a small boost of 5 points can make a world of difference. It makes no sense to "deny" this technology to others.
Why would you waste the technology on that many people? You'd be much better off just sterilizing the especially dull if you're looking for raising the IQ of earth as a whole.

>We're not even close to being there yet. Genetic code is complex, an creating new denovo or adding foreign ones may present dangers further down the germline.
If we're simply selecting for these genes that are more often found in certain races, why would you actually bother using races where it is less common for your base genetic material?

>Your biases
I still don't understand the fundamental logic in why you would bother with trying to make this a diversity thing. You would be fundamentally reshaping a people in order to make them more viable.

This would be like raising the next generation of Afghan Hounds to be particularly intelligent with genetic screening... to do what exactly? To bring interesting looks into your border collie/poodle menagerie?

>If we can raise the IQ of all populations to the very edge of the Bell Curve with gene screening, what arguments do white nationalists have for a homogeneous ethnostate?
Smart niggers are still niggers.
In the end all you've actually done is create a race of super-villains that spend every waking moment plotting to steal every bicycle in the world while sipping synthesized liquid watermelon.

>Yes. isn't that the problem? If you fix the problem, then it's not a problem. What are you saying?
There is no problem because you've effectively de-niggered niggers.

But why did you bother instead of just sending niggers out? Or better yet, if you for some reason want a race of dark skinned humans just select white embryos for swarthyness?

A shill for fucking what? The gene screening industry? I wrote this. Believe it or not Aussie, some of us don't want to shitpost Sup Forums into oblivion.

It is. I'm excited by this kind of stuff. We have been at the mercy of the of the bell curve and genetic determinism, but when gene engineering becomes commercial, we will decide. No more genetic disease, no more low intelligence, no more violence. When we learn how to fully read and understand the genome, we may be able to create entire denovo strands of DNA. The possibilities are literally endless.

robots are more useful for cheap labor once we get rid of you brainlets.

In two generations of Western Gattaca kids, we will have a new Margaret Sanger in Africa mass sterilization through water and chemtrails because of how inhumane it is to make 65 iq Africans compete with 275iq Ubermensch.
This day has been fast approaching since the proof of CAS9. Let us just hope it is never used for evil (12 Monkeys) before we can ascend our base biology.
On the really lame question of Race with Gattaca tech? So they will engineer out warrior aggression where not needed, criminality and they will be very high IQ? So essentially blacks will all become Been Carson? Neat. I guess Blacks will no longer be "Blacks"?
If anything, minority features are more likely to be engineered away. The whole modern world is copying western beauty standards. So most parents will engineer towards white features, unless they are designing a baby to be a sex fetish object (this will happen).
I don't think you really have thought through where this all shakes out OP.

>no more violence
That will never be true.

>If we can make all the inferior races as smart as whites, you guys won't have any argument anymore against GENOCIDING THE ENTIRE WHITE RACE INTO NONEXISTENCE.
Shit eating faggot, I will never support genocide now matter how you try to package it, because I'm not a demonic spawn of Satan like you are.

The future of the mankind is in the shoulders of genetic modified individuals, evolution is too slow and machines are expensive to maintain, it was just a question of time before they decided to take the right step to the human future, Genetics is the only way.

It never will be, it can't. Go back to school and take some genetics classes until you are able to understand. Wait, maybe your IQ is holding you back?

In the age of machines there is no need for cheap labour. We brave new world now

I just told you they suffer from lower IQ on average. Do you want me to whack you off?

Dude, you didn't read the article. We're not selective breeding here. We're creating thousands of embryos and selecting the best ones for fertilization.

Oh, man you're right. I didn't think of that. We can just murder 7 billion people instead of raise their IQ by selling them technology to create a better and more productive future. Why use a win/win scenario when we can perpetuate genocide instead? Your logic is solid mate, conversation over.

I would trade your life ten thousand times over for a single Thomas Sowell. You're not making anything new, you're just playing with the percentages of gene expression in a population. Those type of people already exist. In what world is it better to kill and ethnically cleanse than it is to sell someone technology that makes you money and improves the station of all of society? For as much as you complain about violent niggers, you sound like a goddamn sociopath.

One argument is simply aesthetics. Non whites look like shit. Look at picture of Europe and America before 1940 and look at it now.

>Do you want me to whack you off?
Yes.

>We're creating thousands of embryos and selecting the best ones for fertilization.
Which is selective breeding. E.g., low key eugenics.

>We can just murder 7 billion people instead of raise their IQ by selling them technology to create a better and more productive future.
This technology wouldn't be for them; it would be for their children.... at best. Logistically, you cluster fuck of it would be massive, and the majority of them wouldn't actually be viable to reproduce anyway if we're setting a bench mark for what is considered "the best ones."

So, why would you actually try to bring all the genetic material forward from all of these peoples instead of just using the best of which that is immediately available?

>This rant
You're fundamentally missing the point. If you genuinely believe you need genetic engineering to make niggers competitive, then you're a racist.

If genetic selection, which is eugenics, is being used to select for "the least niggerest niggers" why are even bothering putting niggers as your base input? If your goal is efficiency, use the best stock you have available regardless of where it comes from.

But even then, the funniest part of this is still

>We fixed niggers by selecting for the least niggerest niggers.
Which is hilarious. It's very much a problem of why did you do this?

I think the most important part people are forgetting is our rulers would actually want white genocide, it is the only way they can keep the rest of the sheep in line for the One World Government. Remember that money is meaningless to these people since they magically print it through central banks. Look at Google as an example and the SJW culture there. It is quite obvious that worker productivity is not what is being sought in the New World Order, it is about destroying everything sacred in the world. They are Ashkenzi Satanists full stop.

If you can make sure your children are at the high end of the bell curve then whites will literally rule the world.
Pic related.

You have it backwards, OP: a homogeneous ethnostate of whites will be the result of genetic screening, independently of racial policy.

The Jews will never breed intelligent niggers, that'd defeat the purpose of the nigger in the first place.

PoC still have less cortical neuron connections as well as less grey/white matter. Not to mention their brains are smaller (proportionate to their body) than whites.

Best post

>If we can raise the IQ of all populations to the very edge

And why would we want this implemented?

>tfw irl ultra niggers

Because this

It will only be used for evil, the ignorant masses will not be included in the super human future we are to die invaded by the dumb and poor.
just hope we die before the caucasoid has been utterly broken and brainwashed before the extermination begins with engineered viruses for those too smart dissenters.

It's like you don't understand how a market works. When ever there is a demand for a good or service, people will buy that good or service. When more people buy that good or service, then more people will appear to provide it. This pushes prices down. What you are saying is the equivalent of arguing breast augmentation is wasted on those with no breasts. What you're saying is stupid. If there is an economic inventive, people will provide a service.

This isn't a government program, it's going to be businesses providing this service. And believe it or not, businesses don't really give a shit about ideology. If they can promise people that their children will be 30 IQ points higher and it's cheap, people will do it. So this is creating economic gains, nothing is being "wasted." Unless you're trying to argue that this technology should be restricted by law based on race, you make no sense.

You are daydreaming of a world you wont live to see. Better just go with tride and true segregation bc are blacks are now they are worse than useless, they are harming our future.

The future will be a giant human day care center.

Get used to it.

They're being replaced with robotics.

So you want too give hyper aggressive monkeys who can't plan into the future 300iq

>evolution is real
>genes don't affect IQ

>After about 150 IQ tests become meaningless.
No, just harder to test.

If they even had human level IQs then they wouldn't be so damn terrible all the time

Oh sure, if they can turn every nigger into an intelligent and civilized human being then I won't mind sharing a country with some of them since I'm not a tiny dicked cuck who is afraid of them stealing all the white women. My only real complaint against them is that they're stupid and violent. I assume that increasing their brainpower will make them pay more attention to hygiene which will deal with the smell so at that point, sure, it'd be okay to have them around.

Jesus fucking christ this is so beyond obvious. It’s time, my friends, to begin to start killing jews. If you haven’t killed a jew today, you have wasted that day. And what a good day is. If you kill a jew on the Shabbat, you will live forever

>It's cheap
>I want to get this technology to third world niggers

How cheap are we talking? Also, why?

The thing that's become quite clear to me from this thread is that white nationalists don't hate blacks because of anything they do, but by virtue of not being white. If there is a technology that will promise a higher IQ black population, what becomes the issue? We know violence has a lot to do with family upbringing and IQ. If we can fix at least half of that equation, there is no problem. But still white nationalists want genocide as a very real option. The actual murder and removal of people who have done nothing wrong. You sound like psychopaths. Communists killed over 100 million people for an ideology, and you don't sound too different. If there is a peaceful solution, why use a violent one. And if you advocate a violent solution when there is a peaceful one, why should the rest of society not remove you?

Even if the West isn't absorbed in the Third World, we could be in for one fucked up future. It leaves me just wanting to go into the woods, and live out my days as a hermit-monk focused on the next life.

Wealth is not a zero sum game. We, in fact, could all be wealthy were it not for the fact that we calculate wealth relatively

>hurrr let's make everyone equally smart, then no one will be dumber than anyone so racism will end
One generation later
>ah yes, my plumber has an IQ higher than Ted Kaczynski. I am sure he is satisfied and will be a productive member of society. This will certainly not lead to any social unrest whatsoever.

Allah be praised you are a faggot

But..isn't that what we whites want for the niggers?

I can't hate a jew for tryn'.

So will one, perfect man, genetically speaking, be reproduced over and over again, in artificial wombs? Fucked up. Perennial problems, like what happens after death, is the material world surrounded and penetrated by a metaphysical reality, is there a God and a purpose to man, will still remain. And thank God for this.

>Would you still hate niggers if they were genetically engineered to not be niggers?

You still don't realize how stupid your point is?

If we tackle telomere lengthening and can control at which point we age to and put a hold there, then we won't have to ever worry or face gods judgement.

And what will be the values by which the perfect man is identified? A smart, but simple, peaceable, bourgeois worker, content as a pig in shit to work in a cubicle all day, everyday, for as long as his life can be prolonged? With artificial wombs and artificial reproduction, will gender remain, or become needless and manufactured out of genetic code? Fucked up.

OP I thought this years ago where you make everyone smart. Two issues:
1) Being smart is one thing. Wise is another. You can have bad smart people too. There can be chaos worse than now especially if wealth is not distributed equally. Greed and brains would create shitstorms.
2) To account for behavorial differences to make the intelligence a good thing for all, we would end up making everyone the same. We would start to prescribe surgeries to fix the genetic defects like we do prescriptions today.

Brain power is great, but by itself is not enough to make a complete person!

I think at some point, the spiritual human soul is taken out of the equation.

Truck drivers are not going anywhere for a while. I don't care if google had a car that was automated drive on a set course with no adverse conditions, traffic, or pedestrians make it to it's destination. We are a lot farther away than these companies claim. Hell, Volvo was touting their automated braking and then that video appeared where one of the spokesman who was so confidant in it tested it with his own body and got run over lol. Now imagine that scenario with literal tons of steel and a tractor trailer combination.

>implying nobody saw this coming
That's why IQ is a meme, not only is it not perfect but won't matter in the future. Also, yeah I think we all saw genetically altered offspring coming.

Here's a nice example from nature as to how physical appearance correlates with temperament and sociability:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox

>The experiment was purposely designed to replicate the process that had produced dogs from wolves, by recording the changes in foxes, when in each generation only the most tame foxes were allowed to breed.
>In short order, the descendant foxes became tamer and more dog-like.
>Some important changes in physiology and morphology became visible, such as mottled or spotted colored fur
>These seemingly unrelated changes are a result of pleiotropy.

>seemingly unrelated

Big brain niggers still have the Warrior Gene and high testosterone. Now they'll just be better criminals.

>PoC
can we go back to normal leaf
niggers
its
written
N i g g e r ( s )

Yes, problem?

Even if we could stop aging, then you would have to accept that you will die one day by a freak accident. Eventually you will fall, get hit by something big, shocked, or cut in half.

Learn to pick your own cotton

>OMG I hate niggers, they are so low IQ and violent
>WTF niggers are geniuses and productive members of society! Who has caused this?

You cannot argue low IQ is bad then say high IQ is bad at the same time. Maybe you just don't like black people, no matter what their IQ is or their behavior.