THE Sup Forums PROPHECY DECODED

I’ve done it. The secret is that the references are religious as well as political.
Full text with links: rpcore.wordpress.com/2017/11/11/the-pol-prophecy-decoded/

>It will happen when the weather cools.
Cold front, winter, or global cooling. Probably winter.

>That's when they'll make their move.
A “move” has connotations of a grand singular act.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
This group has existed for a long time, at least 241 years, and has maintained plans for this long. America’s history may be intertwined with the history of this group.

>They're trying to force God's hand.
They’re trying to fulfill a religious prophecy through their own actions.

>Watch for these signs:

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Rod-and-ring_symbol
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_star#Symbol_of_communism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/
rnw.org/archive/clay-houses-gaza
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#q77200224
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1. Three branches will become one.
Popularly interpreted as the Republican victory in all three branches of government during the 2016 elections.

Branches are necessarily part of a whole. ‘Three branches becoming one’ suggests three related entities becoming united, or else two branches being eliminated.

>2. An island will drift away.
Popularly interpreted as Brexit.

Whether this refers to the 2016 referendum or the formal withdrawal planned for 2019 is unknown. If it is the former, it probably means that the signs are not listed sequentially.
If it is the latter, this could imply large gaps of time between the appearance of signs, and that the remaining signs have yet to appear.

>3. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Popularly interpreted as a missile strike, either one that misses, is only intended to destroy property, or intended to intimidate. This may also be a nuclear test or an assassination attempt.
This could also be a natural event, such as a lightning strike, that is capable of killing.

This was originally interpreted as the 2017 Shayrat Missile Strike (pic related) until several casualties were reported as a result of it. Under a loose interpretation, “will not kill” may mean that the “killing bolt” simply does not accomplish its objective.

This sign is at least superficially similar to the 8th Sign: “A killing bolt will shine in the night” versus “Two voices will call out in a silence”. The first involves a light in darkness, the second a sound in silence.

>4. The star will gorge itself on clay.
The star is a very popular symbol in vexillology, but is probably most associated with Communist states or the state of Israel. Either North Korea or the state of Israel making large land grabs would fulfill this prophecy. It should be noted that clay includes water as part of its structure and is often found near water.

This phrase also has connotations of something high and holy descending to the mundane.
This could be a reference to the events of Revelation in which various stars fall from the sky.

It is unlikely that this refers to the 2017 eclipse, considering its description as “the star” rather than “the sun”, and the fact that there is no clay on the Moon, since it has no water.

>5. Idols will speak and move about.
Popularly interpreted as celebrities getting involved in politics.

“Idols” are an object of worship. To say they will “speak and move about” suggests previously inert objects of worship gaining agency.

This may also refer to robotics/AI (waifubots?), or have something to do with the sin of idolatry.

>6. The black flag will fly above the dome.
This sign refers to the Black Banner of Islam flying above the Dome of the Rock. It represents an Islamic prophecy saying that black flags will fly above Jerusalem at the end of days.

The Dome of the Rock is one of the most prominent (and oldest) Islamic works in Jerusalem. It was built on the Temple Mount, site of the First and Second Jewish Temples, and holds the Foundation Stone, where the binding of Isaac was performed, above the Well of Souls. It encompasses the holiest site in Judaism and the third-holiest in Islam after Mecca and Medina.

>Mathematicians and Scientists be scrambling to understand the universe before they go to hell

>7. The belly of the dragon will drip water.
The “dragon” most likely represents China. “The belly” may refer to central or coastal China. “Drip water” is ambiguous. It could be a euphemism for losing wealth, or it could literally refer to water, and thus mean either a drought or a period of intense rainstorms.

This sign may refer to the Three Gorges Dam springing a leak.

>8. Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
This sign makes two subtle Biblical references. First, it echoes the saying “lone voice in the wilderness”, as used by both Isaiah and John the Baptist to foretell the coming of Christ.
John 1:23 -
“John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, "I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness: Make straight the way for the LORD."”

The fact that there are two voices, rather than just one, refers to the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation who will prophesy to the nations for 1,260 days before being struck down. Thus, this sign refers to the emergence of two religious figures who will prophesize the coming of a Messiah as well as the end times.

>9. A rock will stand on seven hills.
Rome is the most famous city built on seven hills and is the seat of the Catholic Church.
Given this, the “rock” refers to Saint Peter, who is considered the foundation of the Church.
Matthew 16:18 -
“And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”

In this case, the “rock” likely refers to a strong Pope or to the Vatican itself; to “stand” means to either stand up and become prominent or to stand in the face of a crisis; and “seven hills” refers to the city of Rome.

>10. The ravens will starve.
This sign most likely refers to the ravens of the Tower of London.
Legend holds that "if the Tower of London ravens are lost or fly away, the Crown will fall and Britain with it". This came close to happening during WWII, when all but one of the ravens was killed during the Blitz.

The ravens “starving” may mean either that the ravens themselves will die, or is a metaphor for Britain entering a severe economic depression or lack of resources.

Alternatively – and probably less likely – this sign could refer to a time of peace and lack of bloodshed, considering that ravens are eaters of carrion and associated with death.

>11. The bear will leave its cave forever.
“The bear” refers to Russia.
To “leave its cave” means that Russia will do one of two very different things: it will either engage in an offensive military campaign against external forces, or it will become incorporated in a wider social structure and forge closer diplomatic ties with the West.

>12. The rod and the ring will strike.
infogalactic.com/info/Rod-and-ring_symbol
The rod and the ring are ancient symbols of royal authority.
This sign means that the elites of society will strike – but at what, it is impossible to say.

What did he mean by this?

>shadman

Bumping for visibility

>judging a thread by its image rather than its content

>shadman

>not engaging in the meme
wow

wut?

am i being baited or are you really that new?
i honestly can't tell these days
>8ch banner

Been here since 2008. Not familiar with the >shadman meme.

Fuck off this a good thread

>2008
kill newfags

Cocaine

Yeah, I just wish more people were discussing the main series of posts.

>Either North Korea or the state of Israel making large land grabs would fulfill this prophecy.
It could also be China or Vietnam

Also, how is the singular 'star' associated with communism? You would think this could only refer to Israel.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_star#Symbol_of_communism

It's pretty common

where did you get this picture of me

Are you Raven?

pretty much yeah

i know you're a dude.

This does not necessarily refer to religious figures. The fact that it makes allusions to Isaiah and John the Baptist could mean that the two voices described in this verse refer to those who will be like unto Isaiah and John. Isaiah and John were both hermits.

Isaiah himself was prophesying John the Baptist, thus why John described himself--not Christ--as the 'voice of the one calling in the wilderness'.

Furthermore, this does not decipher the meaning of 'calling out in a silence'. The 'silence' may refer to the lack of intention. If one does not intend to act upon something, then he is 'silent'. Thus the term 'Silent Generation' referring to the generation before the Boomers.

are you going to change me then or what

just for larping.

The post doesn't say that the voices ARE John and Isaiah. They may be similar though.

I'm pretty sure Isaiah was also prophesying the coming of Christ, not the coming of John. Both Isaiah and John described themselves as lone voices in the wilderness calling to make way for the Lord.

Given your interpretation of silence, what else could this sign mean?

miss tila

I’d like to propose a broader question about the nature of the prophecy: where are we meant to believe this wisdom comes from? Assuming we believe it at all, I see 2 possible sources:
>1) divine revelation /magic
Personally, I’m an atheist, but I know this is the more popular view, so I thought I’d mention it. Under this view, the prophecy is basically infallible.
>2) some sort of insider info on “them”
This possibility is more intriguing to me, and has multiple implications. First, unlike a god, this organization might make mistakes in its predictions, so a few signs might be delayed or fail to occur altogether. In addition, depending on how insidious this organization is and what their motives are, we should consider the possibility that they wanted us to read this prophecy. I think this second possibility of a reliable human source for the prophecy is relatively under-explored, and could be a useful avenue towards gaining some insight about the author’s intended meaning.

Q?

>tfw i got drunk and shitposted that and people are still poring over it with autistic intensity

This is a really good observation. Personally I agree with the second view.

One could also question why he made the signs so vague, rather than explicitly stating their meaning... possibly so they would not be found out and taken down by this organization?

>more of this bullshit prophecy
of course it's a merimutt that started the thread

Nice try, the original poster was a Leaf.

Probably not related, but there was talk of an 'Operation winterfell' on the radio here
> something about looking like a muso lol

Also the parliament citizenship thing has been referred to as "a storm" on at least one occasion recently

Is that loss?

The Mormons believe this refers to two actual individuals of Jewish ancestry that have converted the restored church of Jesus Christ (Mormon Church) and hold His priesthood. These two will keep the armies of the great anti-Christ, the Gog of Magog mentioned in Ezekiel (different from the battle of Gog and Magog spoken of in the Book of Revelations), keeping him and his millions of troops out of Israel until it's time for the two prophets to die. They will be resurrected in 3 1/2 days and ascend the heaven to meet Christ before He comes to, at last, save the Jews.

EMP obs

Here is the original thread btw. It often gets left out but it provides important context.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/

This one is saying the famous people are all sexual predators and revealing eachother

>And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

In the verse before this, Peter states that "Thou art the Christ, the Son of God." This is the "rock" that Jesus is referring to in the original Greek. Peter's name in Greek is "Petros," which means "a detached stone." The "rock" Jesus is referring to is Peter's affirmation of Jesus being the Christ, not Peter himself. This is affirmed by the fact that the word used for "rock" in text is "petra"--a foundation stone. It also makes more sense that Jesus would be referring to the statement as the "rock" since it is an unwavering constant, whereas Peter has proven himself several times to be not "solid as a rock".

The rock that is being referred to in this verse, then, may very well be different from what you're suggesting.

I also thought that it is possible that the "silence" may be referring to a writing of some sort. Writing is a form of communication, hence the "voices", yet they are not literally speaking. It also may refer to a message that is conveyed from one person by many others.

It may be any one of the three I suggested, or some combination thereof.

My final thought on this is that it may be Putin and Trump, two leaders of the same nations who follow them, or leaders of different nations (China comes to mind). The silence in this case must refer to a secret or unspoken agreement that has massive implications. Alliance between The US and Russia, Russia and China, or China and the US would fit this nicely. It also may be some unspoken alliance between two other powerful, non-state forces (Christianity and Shia Islam, possibly?).

The problem with this verse is that it can be taken any number of ways, as you have seen.

yeah some alleged insider that started this whole calm before the storm series of threads.

USA Houston

That could factor into it.

If Jesus is the rock then that would make this sign even more impressive, since it would deal with the Second Coming. Thank you for that information.

You're right about the "voices" sign being ambiguous. It would be interesting to include a longer analysis with all possible meanings.

Have any of those panned out? I haven't been following them

israel will try and take gaza strip like it did last year I think.

>Have any of those panned out? I haven't been following them

it's becoming increasingly difficult to follow. There was in 223 or 222 thereabouts a bunch of pics listing the questions and the answers Sup Forums has been able to come up with and verify. That would be where you should go to catch up, if interested.

don't have a link, sorry.

No worries. Thanks for the screencaps user.

Apparently Gaza contains clay "in abundance".
rnw.org/archive/clay-houses-gaza
Great find user!

Jordan B. Peterson?

WHY DO YOU RETARDS FALL INTO THESE OBVIOUS DISINFO LARPS TIME AND TIME AGAIN?!?!?!

MegaAnon, Q, Senate user, Victory of the LARP, etc etc etc etc etc.

Please retards. If you're newfags learn to stop believing larps.

Campos?

I like him, but he's a lone voice, and it doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the prophecy.

Do they necessarily have to appear at the same time or place?

Prophecy never specified but im thinking one could be jesus campos

IMPORTANT: When was the prophecy first made / what day specifically did it first appear????? Will need sauce-age, por favor.

I want to argue this has a pregnant woman connotation to it.

Leaking water would imply the womb is about to break.

Maybe a new baby dragon will be born?

Maybe its just chinas recent attempts to expand in international waters.

The prophecy doesn't specify that. But it wouldn't make sense to include them both in the sign if they weren't related

>It will happen when the weather cools.

This could also be read as "it will begin when the weather cools" if you interpret the weather cooling as the winter 2016 US election. It may also be the 2018 or 2020 election as the three branches are not necessarily one yet. There is still cucks in congress that need to be ousted. There are still libshit SC Justices that haven't died out yet.

>The plans laid long ago
This, along with the previous, implies that this will be sequential, that one event will lead to the next. Assuming this, let us go through the timeline.

well done, the most convincing and comprehensive analysis of our prophecy

we shall see

I already mentioned it but I'll check your trips anyway

June 14 2016.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#q77200224

This shit wreaks of mockingbird

All good points. I wish it were more clear about what "it" is, and whether it is distinct from the appearance of the signs or not.

Assuming its actual real ravens, this implies that there will be no more trash for them to eat which is their primary food source in london.

A bear leaving its cave forever implies that it dies that year as it is unable to make it back to its cave for the winter, or it finds a new cave.

>If Jesus is the rock
The statement itself is the rock, but that is certainly a possible interpretation. However, I would go with the interpretation that this would be a sort of "false Messiah" figure, one who likens himself to Peter, or possibly even the Christ, if in fact this is referring to the Vatican.

If, however, the "seven hills" is referring to Rome itself, then the "rock" would refer to someone powerful and immovable (i.e. a fascist dictator who installs himself and is more competant than Mussolini). This is certainly a possiblity as we do not yet understand the time-frames we are dealing with and things are very much heating up with the right-wing in Italia.

Unlikely though it may be, the "seven hills" may refer to the seat of power of the current empire, in which case it would be referring to Washington or Israel.

>It would be interesting to include a longer analysis with all possible meanings.
I'm actually about to get to that in this post

lol sorry I meant this post

Please, go for it! I'm interested

Check this out... it gets even freakier. Some user noticed it about an hour ago. Coincidence?

There are actually very many places built on "seven hills". Rome just seems to be the most significant.

>1. Three branches will become one.
Like OP said, this may very well refer to Trump's victory, but not necessarily. It coudl refer to the 2018 or 2020 elections. There are still many cucks and libshits in congress that need to be purged. There are still SC Justices that need to die. Trump may also become de-facto Emperor.

In any case, it will be the US that will be the three branches becoming one in this scenario

>1. Three branches will become one
Another way this could go is that an EU army will be raised (possibly in response to the US pulling out of NATO) and come up with some hoax reason to ramp up tensions against Russia. In this scenario, they will be a formidible enough force for Putin to take complete control of the Russian government.

>2. An island will drift away.
Trump will in some way pressure the Brexit, since May and her cuckstablishment do not intend to Brexit. He has already shown signs of doing this by saying he will prioritize the EU in a trade deal over Britain. He may not be intending to, but this is putting pressure on Britain to Brexit. In the case of Brexit, the #2 european economy would not be tied to the restrictions of the EU, therefore prompting the desire to deal with them over the economically restrained EU.

And what I noticed was how someone Photoshopped the right (left as you are looking at it) of the POTUS face. Why lighten it up?

Or an island chain will ring their south, of their own design their southern territory will then encompass a large portion of water

The raising of the EU army and increased tensions with Russia will prompt Britain to Brexit. In any case, liberal or conservative, the British people will be vehemently against the idea of an EU army. The concept of an EU army takes away any idea of sovereignty that a country has. They have lost economic sovereignty to the EU, but losing military sovereignty is the same as losing all your sovereignty. The British also do not want to involve themselves in a WW3 type scenerio with Russia, as they faced the full force of the Luftwaffe in WW2.

This is all too much of a coincidence. There's got to be a meaning behind all of it. Shit this place is interesting.

>merimutt
Projection like a motherfucker.
You were the original mutts, yuromutt.

In this case, the killing bolt does not refer to a missile strike, rather, it must refer to an assassination attempt. The target is Trump, and he does not die, hence "but will not kill." In my theory that this prophecy is a chain of events triggered by the previous event (see: this attack must be triggered by Brexit. Interestingly, the man who rushed Trump's stage back in the campaign was from Britain. It is possible, then, that some communist nutjob may come to America to seek Trump's assassination.

This verse may also mean that the "killing bolt" will not kill its intended target. In either case, however, the result will be the same.

the 3 that will become one is prob. refering to the 3 city states thats already set up as rule... london=money vatican=religion dc=power. check into it... the 3 city states that rule.

I've always wondered what kind of bolt would "shine in the night". Unless a photograph is taken mid-shot, I would be surprised if it came from a firearm.

It is possible that this may refer to an assassination of Putin, but I don't understand the internal power dynamics of Russia so it would be impossible for me to elaborate on this. The more likely scenario is some sort of nuclear missile strike that will be shot down.

In this scenario, it is the EU who launches toward Russia

It is possible that this may refer to an assassination of Putin, but I don't understand the internal power dynamics of Russia so it would be impossible for me to elaborate on this. The more likely scenario is some sort of nuclear missile strike that will be shot down.

In this scenario, it is the Russians who launch toward the EU.

tracer rounds.

In this case, Brexit is not the Island drifting away, but it is Japan. The Japanese will "drift away" from US protection by raising their own army along with buying American missile defense technology.

North Korea, seeing the divide between the United States and Japan, will launch a missile strike against the Japanese, one that will not hit its intended target due to American missile defense technology, provoking all out war.

I like the EMP idea.

>4. The star will gorge itself on clay
The "star" is N. Korea--their flag is a star after all. The "clay" is Japanese soil. They will take control of Japan or part of it.