I'm a black guy who supports Donald Trump

I'm a black guy who supports Donald Trump.

ask me questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Do you think blacks can find a mythos in the United States that allows them to raise themselves up and contribute equally to society, or will blacks always be our costly untrained monkeys?

Why are other black people so dumb about politics? Are they brainwashed, or what?

Why do you have to be such a nigger?

How come the palms of your hands and the soles of your feet are so white?

Why won’t you fuckers act right?

Bix nood mutha fucka

What value of an AC signal produces the same power dissipation in a resistor as a DC voltage of the same value?

I genuinely hate black people. I used to be able to tolerate them and see them as fellow humans until I moved to an area with black people.

On every level, you guys disgust me. Whenever I hear some idiot blasting music on the bus, I turn around. Black guy! Whenever I see a crime? Black guy! The loudest people in the room are always fucking niggers.

I don't want you in my neighbourhoods, and I don't want you in my country.

And I certainly don't want you on my internet forum.

Now fuck off.

Do you think "shlomeone" is using equality and people's desire to be virtuous as warfare? This isn't a color race issue.. it's about a cryptorace using Goodwill of uniformed as warefare.

Bix nood?

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

B
A
S
E
D

I picked up some barbecue in the hood and the workers were behind bulletproof glass. These are coddled first world humans and they can't be trusted to simply pay square for a plate of ribs. Why do niggers act like animals?

What would you think of whites exterminating and colonizing Africa for whites only if niggers like you in America got to keep Alabama and Georgia?

Do you think he's right about the gravy?

maybe.

Why are you a Nazi, are you brainwashed, or what?

would you date a black woman?

How does it feel to know you're not the only one by a longshot, brother?

can you chuckle about the Shieeeet memes?

how bis is your guys dick

Yes, mostly because of CNN.

You have to go back.

will you fuck my wife mr BASED black man???

>based nigger

Faggot git out

I was born like it, kek.

You drink coffee with milk or water?

>brazilian

they're multiplying... god damn it the stormfags were right

Look it up on the internet.

MAGA my based friend

I have no idea man.

Dick size?
Also....... do milf white bitches and their husbands beg you to sex with them, b/c I am lead to believe that is what happens every day in the ghetto.

BASED FUCKING BLACK GENTLEMAN
A
S
E
D

You're dating a white girl named Becky, aren't you?

Africans and African Americans are very different desu. I have never had a problem with the former.

This isn't a good place for you user. There are people here who wish to castrate you and have you mauled by emanciated sewer rats...For your safety I recommend you don't reveal too much information about yourself...Please, just listen to me and don't respond with a sarcastic answer. Sup Forums is NOT satire.

I mean whatever. As long as I don't hurt you and you dont hurt me, we're cool.

Thank you. I mean it with all my heart, we need all the allies we can get to keep the momentum going.

>implying you don't want to know how big it is

I blame rap for that, or they just weren't raised right.

>This isn't a good place for you user. There are people here who wish to castrate you and have you mauled by emanciated sewer rats...For your safety I recommend you don't reveal too much information about yourself...Please, just listen to me and don't respond with a sarcastic answer. Sup Forums is NOT satire.

Found the beta white knight cuck.

Who do you hate more, Sup Forums or white liberals?

I blame the utter destruction of the black family unit thanks to decades of liberal policies.

Have you ever concealed a crack rock in your anus?

Bah

I'm not scared of a few fedora wearing Sup Forumsfags

This place is crawling with FBI agents anyway

I doubt that would happen and I don't know much about Georagia and Alabama.

>He can't fend off a few rats
What a faggot.

wrong. even the poorest of whites are less violent than the wealthiest blacks.

Do you have a skin condition?
Why are you brown?
Please go to doctor.

Why?

I'm literally black haitian. I'm from far as white possible..

Sup Nino.

uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh. That depends. Well as long as they're not geto, I would.

Study pls

How big were the statistical samples? Was this for a particular state? Country? City?

You're not special.

I'm very aware of that fact. But, getting niggers to the same level of criminality of spics would do the nation a great service.

>black haitian

Jesus christ, you're even worse than american niggers.

What, you think just because he's black, that he's some dumb helpless idiot?

Whatev. Don't shoplift in china.

Hell yes. I love these type of things.

you're black
you should kill yourself

How very classy of you when you most presumably barely know of Haiti apart from the bloody uprisings and occupation/invasions of DR..

It's average. who does everyone think evert black guy has a huge dick.

As a black man with conservative values, how do you deal with liberal types who have already pigeon holed you as their special pet? They must be aghast when they find you don't support them.
I bet you have a lot of cool stories.

Based nigs in this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

Milk

Also, name one person ONE person who has been attacked by someone from Sup Forums. I'm a center-left liberal. I view this place as consisting of 25% liberal trolls, 25% r/theDonald/DailyStormer autists, and 50% cross-board posters/satirists.

Be nice bruh

Haitians have scary magic

Is CNN generally the news channel black people watch?

No and I don't live in the ghetto because my mom was smart enough to move to a place with people and jews.

Yea thats rrally pushing it..and your argument makes it sound as if wealth is strongly correlated with violence while its at most moderately correlated

Ever hear of WorldStarHipHop/Black Planet/BET?

Nope

Way to assume friendo.

Protip, I've had to segregate my medical staff before because the haitians couldn't play nice with the jamaicans and the african americans. So, yeah, between that and you faggots ruining miami, it's bad.

T. Cuban.

Kek, I forgot about that. Fucking hell.

Pretty much

Or NBC if they went to college

Are you from red dit?

Nigga you a oreo. Bet you play dnd and watch Naruto