I NEED MUH AR-15 TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM THE GUBMENT

I NEED MUH AR-15 TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM THE GUBMENT
>Get's drone strike'd

>You can't control the population by using military vehicles against the-

>Get's drone strike'd
But that would prove him right Schlomo.

Vietnamese BTFO’d

Dump a few magazines through the fence of an army base and watch how fast it is locked down.

Good thing I'm on the good guts side.

I NEED MUH MUSKET IN ORDER TO REFRESH THE TREE OF LIBERTY WITH THE BLOOD OF TYRANTS
>Gets bombed by flagship cannon fire
Haha stupid assholes, they have fancy weapons they'll always win

This is why the US quickly defeated the taliban

>if i post the comic for the 6 millionth time maybe they will fall for it

>Gotta be armed so I can shoot at an oppressive state
>Support police and military no matter what

Did someone say 6 million?

>drone strike
>$$$$
>rent-a-thug
>$
And you know who loves saving money.

/thread.

What you need to realize is that the AR isn't to defeat the military. If there's a civil war, whichever side the military joins is going to destroy the other. But as we saw in the Arab Spring, and many other places and times, before the military, comes the police. A buildup of police power, corrupt judges, and unjust laws.

The AR is there so you can shoot the police who come to drag you out of your bed in the middle of the night. The AR is there so you can wait outside the judges home and blow off their head when their corruption can't be stopped any other way. The AR is there to save you from Jamal and his pack of wild niggers stirred up in to a frenzy of bloodlust by a half-century of biased reporting, and fake history. And, if it does come to a war, the AR is there so you can target the drone-operator at his home, and his family too. That's what the AR is for.

If you're trying to shoot a drone down with an AR you're doing it wrong.

Australia is trying to face down an orwellian police state with just funny accents and incorrect football rules and it’s not working

Kangabro knows whatof he speaks

Yeah. These retards think they're $400 AR is going to take down a tank? Ha.

>5 people with ARs ambush each drone strike operator on way to work

The AR can defeat the military. Why not? Sandnigger farmers with rifles have held the U.S. military at bay for 16 years in countries that are smaller than our two largest states. Imagine their insurgencies x10.

The only people who make this argument are low T cucks who have never been in the fight. They will coincidentally be the first ones we put up against a wall when we win the Civil War 2 that they started by voting to repeal the 2nd amendment, so, in my mind, it can't happen fast enough. Go ahead and vote to take away our rifles, you faggots. That way I can have a long time left in my life to enjoy the fond memories of millions of nu-males and trannies hanging from ropes from sea to shining sea.

I think the more important thing is, this guy has been posting this same thread for like a few months now. Whats up with that?

>border wall won’t work, how can the US patrol hundreds of linear miles along border
>the us government can succesfully patrol every residential area in every part of america

Yeah, they held the US military at bay for all those years because the military was never serious about getting rid of them. Excuse me, the military was, but the politicians weren't. Just like in Vietnam. Funny how ISIS was all but destroyed nice and quick once a true patriot got in office, and not the stream of muslim-brotherhood plants and foreign agents we've had since Clinton. And that's the point. You can make trouble, but you cant defeat the military in a standup fight. The purpose of the AR is to defeat the political establishment that sends the military after you. You kill the police, the judges, the civilian traitors. You shoot up infrastructure, military equipment during transport, etc. You do not engage the military directly. If you do, you die.