archive.fo/ekyCy
archive.fo/TKvON
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tweeter has a Jew name

wow this surely will be the end of frumpf

>according to an individual

WOW
GLOMPH IS FINISHED

Once again, The Mexican says Trump is finished.

How many times now.

according to a person with knowledge

WTF im a hillshill now

IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE THAT MR PRESIDENT BROKE THE LAW

IMPEACHMENT SOON

GOODBYE DRUMPY WUMPY

and of course the comments look like a neofag thread

(((abramson)))

She's pretty! I wish I could be with her but I'm just a short 5'8 user

what do you mean "he tried to rig?" Are you implying he wasn't successful?

I would also suspect, as owner of the pageant, he has enough legalese in his contracts to be able to do anything he wants with his shows. But this is hard to even speculate on since we have no information except some yahoo on tweeter saying its true.

When your Muh Russia narrative is such a disaster you pin your hopes on a beauty contest from 15 years ago.

Sorry, libruls, no win for you.

He takes himself seriously? Lol

Oh man. If only you knew. The real work is being done as we speak, the swamp is being drained. One day, you will thank us for being here, doing what we are doing to save us all from this doomed existence.
Always 5 steps ahead. 41020.

There’s no recovery from this. I mean a pageant Jesus Christ I bet he gave Obammy that peace prize too

Fuck, I hate Jews more and more every day

yes! this is just what we needed, the missing piece to prove that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to give Wikileaks those HACKED emails!!

>trying to get favours one of the richest men in the world by cheating your non-illegal contest where ultimately the decision on who wins is yours

Blizamph lonald must resign now!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
IT'S OVER DRUMPFYS

I...uh...thanks? Who among us doesn't look forward to a day when all beauty pageants are a clean game. Oh, right, almost everyone on the fucking Earth.

Oven dodger every time.

>BLOMKAMP IS FINISHED
Fuck off, District 9 was a based movie.

a fucking beauty pageant!

this literally is like saying that the owners of little ceasers should be arrested for their pizza being voted "best deep dish pizza" of who the fuck knows where.
we all know that contest was rigged.

I would think you are correct. Trump is probally a judge as well as an owner. He may have some say, and he may have full say.

What will the liberal left do IF it comes out that Trump had 100% authority to crown whoever he wanted....And still didn't crown Putin's bitch?

>an individual with firsthand knowledge
>no we won't say who

If I had a dollar for every “this is the END OF DRUMPF” post in the last 2 years, I’d literally buy fucking Tahiti.
SAGE

The NBA rigging would be a much worse crime. They swing playoff games that people bet big money on. A beauty pageant loser just goes home and wonders why she wasn't pretty enough.

Hooray! Let them eat dog dicks!

Also why are there no MALE beauty pageants? This just holds down LBGTQIA by not allowing gay men, who are just as capable as women, to strut their stuff. Patriarchal bigots.

I, for one, welcome our future president Mike "Shocker of the Sodomites" Pence.

Surely this will be the end of Trump's campaign

That meme is from the Republican primaries almost 2yrs ago.
And just as true today

HRUNRULD QUMPF RESIGN

There is it's called Mr. Universe you dumb faggot.

>According to an individual with firsthand knowledge
Who?
>Uhh... Th-They exist, I swear! I'm telling the truth so you have to believe be because I tweeted about it!

Gas all (((journalists))) integrity war now

Putin used Trump to rig Miss Universe?

holy shit they are grasping at straws

Go back to suck Enrique dick. paco.

That's a toxic masculinity pageant and reinforces the stereotype of men as rugged. I mean slimmer and in shape normal guys.

They keep pushing the dates further and further back.
By 2020 they'll be talking about stuff he did when he was 5

because the women in the beauty pageants are just like everyday women you see walking around all the time.

TICK TOCK FRUMPSKINS

I would think that he though that she was hot and might be a fun fuck at the time?

This is that same guy that posts 100+ tweet threads about how Trump is going down. He's a LARPer just like Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor.

Woah.... this is grounds for impeachment. Your days are numbered now Pumchkins.

It's all over ;_; it was an honor larping with you all. I expect Hillary Clinton to be sworn in any minute and shut down Sup Forums. RIP POTUS45. Where do we meet now?

>according to an individual
>with first hand knowledge
>of the judging of the 2002 miss universe pageant
>trump tried to rig
lmao these libtards are fucking retarded

THIS IS THE END OF RUMPLEDKNOTSOCKS

what an inspiration that guy was. in between his *~hilarious~* walks he even sang about imagining a world where there were no bad things, thereby bringing about world peace. just incredible.

holy shit they really have him now. he tried to rig the 2002 miss universe pageant, and rigging televised contests is illegal.

he is truly finished this time for real.

Lmao, as if you do know? You just pretend to know things so you can feel cool. Merimutts, everyone.

BLUMMMPPPFFFFFSSSSSKKKIIIIIIDDDDDDDIIIILLLIIIIIIIIUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS

>((((((((((((((((((SETH ABRAMSON))))))))))))))))))))

IGNORE
SEMITE
ORDERS

This is weaker than even the Logan Act bullshit...

SAGE

>illegal to rig a televised contest
What is the Democrat primary?

TICKITY TOCK DRUMPFELSTILTSHITS! It's fucking over for the big orange butthole. Once this story gets picked up by respectable outlets like CNN, Dumb-old Plumpf is fucking done for. LOCK HIM UP BOYS!

It sucks because i love his music and he is my inspiration to learn guitar but he was a giant leftist faggot and if he was alive today i'm sure he would be all #notmypresident drumpf. That's why i separate the artist from their music and their actual person they are.

I'm 6' and I can tell you from my own perspective as a dude, shortness in other men doesn't even register in my mind. I'll bet "most" women don't care. Superficial ones do of course, but they're also measuring the size of your nose, eyebrows, wallet, car, house, etc. Be honest, do you judge women on their physical appearance? I do, and it's ruined my life. pic related, my ideal

This is definitely the end for Grumpf

How will Harumph even recover?

That's mai waifu and I'll thank you kindly to never post her again.

Women are wired to be more attracted to men that are taller than them, not necessarily men that are above average height. Cheer up, manlets. Go find yourselves a shawty.

NOT JUST THAT! I HAPPENED TO HAVE WITNESSED TRUMP HIMSELF STUFF HIS FIST IN THE ASS OF OP! A SIGHT TO BE SEEN REALLY, OP JUST KEPT ASKING FOR MORE AND MORE AND TRUMP JUST KEPT DELIVERING!
sage

Jesus the links.
>(((sources))) likely an intern
>from 15 years ago
>trump tried to rig an OPINION BASED contest
>To a woman hot enough to bang a world leader.

Wow. Shocking. Trump wanted a hot woman to win in a beauty contest and since beauty is subjective it cannot be rigged.

Great investigation

Behold our lord and saviour
for he is eternal
and his word i that of god
from d ubs he came, and with d ubs he shall be

>contest of knowledge, skill, chance
tits are none of those

>Fedorova
>Putin mistress
What?

Holy shit! Trump had this whole thing planned fifteen years ago!

wow...pretty soon they'll be report that in 1982 trump cheated in a game of risk that advantaged the player whose pieces covered Russia.

Nice topic. Nice flag.

>tfw shitposting just shit

Is this the best "russian connection" they have?
Wow.

Wouldn't you?

No one cares Paco.

FKWUNA IZME DKMS(KD

Fuck.... this is serious.
I cant believe i voted for this monster.
I looked pass a LOT of things, but this, this is unacceptable.

See you in 2020 beaner!

>contest was rigged
?????????????????

At a White House press conference on February 16, three days after Flynn had been fired for lying about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Kislyak, and only weeks after Flynn and Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner had met with Kislyak in his own transition office, Trump was asked if anyone in his campaign had been in contact with any Russians.

“You can talk all you want about Russia, which was all, you know, fake news, a fabricated deal, to try and make up for the loss of the Democrats and the press plays right into it. In fact, I saw a couple of the people that were supposedly involved with all of this — that they know nothing about it; they weren't in Russia; they never made a phone call to Russia; they never received a phone call. It's all fake news. It's all fake news.”

Asked by another reporter whether anyone on his campaign had contacts with Russians, Trump said: “No. Nobody that I know of. Nobody.”

The reporter persisted: “Can you just say yes or no?”

“Russia is a ruse,” Trump answered. “I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.”

>this level of reach
>adding Putin into the story
>Mexican flag

Lawlz

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

>>this level of reach
>>adding Putin into the story
>Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

> BROKE THE LAW
the law of INTERNATIONAL beauty pagents?
lmao the absolute state of shills, you're telling me

Prove it wasn't under duress - Putin is literally the boogeyman, right?

I also got info from a knowledgeable source that drump is actually a kgb sleepercell agent planted deep undercover to help the Russians.

I love how rigging a beauty pageant is a crime. But rigging an election isn't, GG libtards.

still no laws broken

So hold on.

>drumpfy tells girl she's prettier than other girl
>billary clintfuck tells hundreds of friends, enemies and spies they're going to be missed

bonald rumped is never stumped gg libfags

Detailed rundown on the Dossier

>There is nothing normal about the Fusion GPS dossier (The Hill)
archive.fo/4xaNp

>Russia dossier investigators suspect reporters were paid to spread collusion claims (WashTimes)
archive.fo/mxsNV

>Spinning in circles on the Trump dossier (WashEx)
archive.fo/UUskk

>Lifting the Steele Curtain (WSJ)
archive.fo/FUwoV

This third article is important when considered next to Grassleys letter to the FBI about the dossier:

>Grassley concerned about FBI use of Trump ‘dossier’ in Russia investigation (politico)
archive.fo/n7Zl2

>Noting that the dossier was passed on to the U.K. government according to lawyers representing author Christopher Steele, Grassley asked the FBI to clarify whether the document's contents could have been "surreptitiously funneled into U.S. intelligence streams through foreign intelligence sharing."

>Steele, a former British intelligence agent, initially compiled the dossier — replete with unproven details of alleged Russian efforts to compromise Trump — for the firm Fusion GPS.

>If the FBI had interpreted a foreign intelligence service's receipt of the Steele dossier as a de facto confirmation, "it would be alarming," Grassley wrote on Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

>"Mr. Steele’s dossier allegations might appear to be 'confirmed' by foreign intelligence, rather than just an echo of the same 'research' that Fusion bought from Steele and that the FBI reportedly also attempted to buy from Steele."

In short Clinton and the dems engineered the dossier with the intention of injecting it into the Intel community so it would be reported by the media as an official intelligence issue rather than oppo research.

This is the sequence of events during the week that led up to the DNC admitting it paid for the dossier

>Dems obstructed the Fusion GPS hearing, Fusion GPS pleads the fifth to everything
archive.is/Uw7QF

>Nunes issued a subpoena for bank records back to 2015, Court was due to supply records Monday
archive.fo/6L9Rn

>Obama appointee Judge delayed subpoena
archive.fo/3Ibkt

>WaPo publishes story saying DNC funded the dossier tuesday
archive.fo/qkyQj

>This strengthened the injunction
archive.fo/lJcaw

>Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case.

Podesta tried to stop the hearing.
archive.fo/6L9Rn
>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

See pic related.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed until by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan
archive.fo/3Ibkt
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
archive.fo/c60fu
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

This gave WaPo and other media critters time to fess up before Nunes got the truth

Podesta committed perjury

>Exclusive: In Hill interviews, top Dems denied knowledge of payments to firm behind Trump dossier (CNN)
archive.fo/0Hm74

>Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.

>Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta's attorney and not as a witness.

So Podesta denied paying Fusion while sitting directly next to the guy who paid Fusion on his behalf

So it looks like purjury but can it be proven? Maybe.
>EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton is in 'secret negotiations' with ex-British spy Christopher Steele to buy SECOND 'dirty dossier' on Trump's romantic englements with Russian women, claims Clinton author (DailyMail)
archive.fo/ekyCy

>Hillary personally authorized her campaign chairman, John Podesta, to launch the first controversial Russian dossier, according to a senior Clinton campaign strategist who worked for Hillary in both her 2008 and 2016 presidential bids

>When Scandals Collide (National Review)
archive.fo/TKvON

>Here, the Clinton campaign and the DNC retained the law firm of Perkins Coie; in turn, one of its partners, Marc E. Elias, retained Fusion GPS. We don’t know how much Fusion GPS was paid, but the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid $9.1 million to Perkins Coie during the 2016 campaign (i.e., between mid-2015 and late 2016).

>A friend draws my attention to an intriguing coincidence.

>In its capacity as attorney for the DNC, Perkins Coie – through another of its partners, Michael Sussman – is also the law firm that retained CrowdStrike, the cyber security outfit, upon learning in April 2016 that the DNC’s servers had been hacked.

To sum it all up

>DNC pays CrowdStrike to tell the FBI Russia hacked the DNC

>DNC pays Fusion GPS to give the FBI the dossier

>Fusion linked lawyer gets visa approved by Lynch to attend meeting with Don Jr

>one or all of these use in FISA court to spy on Trump

>rigged a beauty contest

CALL THE FBI THIS IS A GRAVE INJUSTICE

>Jew twitter
opinion discarded

So Hillary and her cronies in the DNC can rig a primary election, but the Miss America pageant is sacrosanct?