Why do you hate feminism? Part III

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtu.be/9yC7-JsR2Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a bait thread, OP has just spent several hours baiting. You are retarded if you post here.

Bait type = extreme vagueness, deliberate ambiguity, "Feminism is really about X"

This is bait. You were warned.

Because it leads to unsustainable low birth rates and exterminates any culture that has it. It's like a deadly disease.

No hate.

-isms suck

This is OP bumping his own thread.

sage

hi

Because women ruin everything, every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Women are property barely above pets, you cannot make unequal things equal just because mhu feelings.

I'm inclined to agree this must be bait.

You're implying the silent majority of feminists are moderate, but I see very little sign of that and no effort to confront the vocal minority of female supremacists.

I've almost never interacted with a self declared feminist who expressed any interest in men's issues (despite claiming that they want equality, not supremacy). They only do so when prompted to, at which point it they generally throw out a reactionary bit of support as an after-thought, in an attempt to appear moderate - but they've generally clearly not given it any real thought before.

I remember having a reasonable debate with a feminist once, in the middle of it her woke friend chimed in and called me a cunt. I pointed out the hypocrisy of using that term as an insult, at which point she deleted the post and fucked off, never to be heard of again. The original feminist I was having the debate with claimed ignorance and not to have seen the post, which is pretty unlikely.

Refusing the decry hypocrisy like that seems to be a pretty common theme in feminism.

You are responding to a bait thread

OP bumped his own thread as it was failing here: Anyway, you're all posting in a bait thread.

Bait type = extreme vagueness, deliberate ambiguity, "Feminism is really about X"

>I've almost never interacted with a self declared feminist who expressed any interest in men's issues

of course not, feminism is only concerned with the female and the female supremacy over men

hypocrisy does not count

furthermore if you're "somehwat" of an extremist, then you're not an extremist. Saying "yeah yeah I'm pretty feminist nice tag" doesn't say anything. which girl wouldn't like the phrase "girl power"?

we are now in a societ where we don't need men. everything if offices now

>muh who will fix the machines though?
men, and they will be getting less money than women in the offices. not to mention that you don't need a huge industry of AI menders anyway

because most feminists are just normal people like you mom, your grandma, your dad, your aunt and literally all so called right wingers today. trump is a feminist

>we are now in a societ where we don't need men. everything if offices now

This is bait, sage

This is bait

OP has been doing this shit for hours and there's no lack of people being baited.

sage

>
Sweden was/is a matriarchy. It was only recently that the shitty muslims came over

There's a matriarchy on the pacific islands

there's also a recent one in africa. the women of a village got tiree of the genital mutilation and decided to go WGTOW.

guess what? they are now doing better than the male society they escaped from. funny how the male one is threatening them with butthurt though

>
biggest racemixers are men

This is bait

OP has been baiting constantly for 6+ hours. Sperg/psycho.

sage

stop sliding threads you UN shill

you're literally no different to the female supremacists who you claim are feminists

This is all bait

sage

slide - bait

shill - bait

"literally no different" - bait

Equality cannot exist. Women aren't equal to men, blacks aren't equal to whites, birds aren't equal to dogs. Even a man is not equal to himself on different days. We should embrace our differences and play to our strengths rather than try to be something we're not

being feminine != being a feminist

>
>Lol, the Muslims came over BECAUSE of women
just as many men voted for these immigrants

>I know of that place in Africa, there's also one more in India, they're both complete shitholes. They're not doing better, they live in abject poverty, only a feminist could be so retarded as to look at how successful patriarchal societies have been and conclude that the few shitty places where women have tried and failed miserably at ruling are somehow better than anything that men can produce.
if ''successful'' means having the tech to create world destructing nukes for tech boys to gain nuclear codes to push the button instead of shoot up a school, then tech sucks sometimes

>what's funny is how retarded feminists have to be to think that feminism works when all evidence god contrary to this
men put women down though

I don't. I hate misandry which masquerades as feminism.

I'm talking about equality for voting etc. Not communism

yea because too many white women don't value themselves / share our values. you seem to want all the benefits with none of the downsides. Women from less fortunate cultures don't walk around basking in a putrid stench of entitlement.

> everything is offices now
> I eat paper
> from trees grown in offices

you really are baiting too hard now.

> everyone is a feminist
ok so it's a meaningless label then and it should be pretty understandable that a lot of people see it as stupid and don't like it

> men put women down though
projecting your own experiences again

This is bait

Sage

goes

in

the

options

field

You are posting in a bait thead

OP has literally been baiting on the same retarded points for 6+ hours

This is now a "Breivik did good" thread

this is already law. There is nothing more to be done.

Only married, property owning men should be allowed to vote. It'll promote more policies that favor a family rather than an individual. Voting should be a privilege, not a right.
also, I'm reading through the old thread now. check out this video, it puts things more into perspective on why people voted for trump over hillary

Reminder that OP has spent 6+ hours baiting, and this is literally what Breivik removed

So many hours that didn't have to be spent.

Also have you never heard of Matriarchal Ancient Egypt? It was insane for it;'s time, and for tech (back then) too.
Ancient egypt was a revolutionary feminist matriarchy with decent education, multiple language speaking, and okey tech that was ahead of it's time, or at least better than the west at the time. that was before you brits came over and ruined it with all their backwards colonialism and stuff

At the end of the day, you're not talking about equality because you only ever talk about thing you want to receive, not thing you're willing to give up.

If you really wanted equality you'd talk about these equally, not just the one that suits you.

how the fuck did I forget to post the link
youtu.be/9yC7-JsR2Fk

Could you address one of my points instead of trying to redirect the conversation?

>property owning men should be allowed to vote
>only property owning should be able to vote

well good luck having a handful of billionaires buying up all the land while you live under a totalitarian state where only like 9 men can vote

OP

has

spent

6+

hours

baiting

Reminder that Breivik did good and important things, removing evil from the world, more good than if he had worked in a soup kitchen all his life

more people own property than the 1% femanon, and if we stopped accepting immigrants even more could. '
if OP was a regular shill they wouldn't spend this much time. Either they're super committed or legitimately interested. Either way we can drop redpills

was that before or after they wuz kangz?

OP is giving deliberately retarded answers because OP has spent 6+ hours baiting, being deliberately obtuse at every turn, whilst completely comfortable with meme vernacular ("shill", "butthurt", bumping his own thread using Pakistani VPN)

Reminder that Breivik did good and important things, removing evil from the world, more good than if he had worked in a soup kitchen all his life

>> everything is offices now
>> I eat paper
>> from trees grown in offices
>you really are baiting too hard now.
I'm saying that womenj will be high up in the towers with all the middle/upper class earning while men are just blue collar people who cut trees, fix male sexbots that pleasure women, other robots, and clean toilets

>ok so it's a meaningless label then and it should be pretty understandable that a lot of people see it as stupid and don't like it

no it shoulsd always remain since it shows you support womens right to vote, and you aren't a muslim. not surprised I have to talk this into you, although you do have a muslim mayor

>projecting your own experiences again
men get violent

you under estimate the elites

the small clever people can easily exploit the population

That would be voter fraud which is kind of pretty really illegal

you would be wrong. engineering is hard. most paper shuffling jobs are barely above grass cutting.

This

is

bait

You are being baited

OP has been baiting for 7+ hours

OP, post a picture of yourself with a timestamp so we know whether or not you're baiting like UN user thinks. doesn't have to be nude, just a face and a timestamp

I hate to say it, but the world only needs to be 30% male and 70% female

i'm not hating, but rather saying this isn't the industrial, or primitive ages anymore

>I'm saying that womenj will be high up in the towers with all the middle/upper class earning
Doing what? You think that paperwork isn't going to get automated right out of existence too? You know what's hard to automate? Creativity, something you've demonstrated a distinct lack of, as do most feminists.

> no
By which you must mean "yes". Feminism hasn't been about the right to vote for almost 100 years now. It's not what modern Feminists are asking for. They're not asking for women in Saudi Arabia to have that right, they're asking to be given special treatment in the first world.

> men get violent
implying women don't and that male victims receive anything like the sort of support women can expect. simultaneously exhibiting a lack of empathy and hypocrisy, gj.

> not surprised I have to talk this into you
It's not about "talking me into" anything, it's about convincing me that your movement is actually about equality and not just trying to grab all the free shit you can get by playing the victim

you seem to be running low on quality bait. sage'd

yeah, alright, UN bro is right. saged

no, I'm talking about the clever rich people manipulating the population to selling their property through media conditioning

Name the jew, femanon

>Doing what? You think that paperwork isn't going to get automated right out of existence too? You know what's hard to automate? Creativity, something you've demonstrated a distinct lack of, as do most feminists.
do you have any evidence of women lacking creativity?

what about management positions?

OK then.

KILLALLFEMINISTS.

This is OP bump 10 minutes later

This 1-post ID is also OP bumping 10 minutes later

This 1-post ID is also OP bumping 6 minutes later

> do you have any evidence of women lacking creativity?
Aside from the lack of creativity in your arguments, I'm looking around the room and trying to find things invented by a woman. Admittedly I don't have any shark repellent lying around, but I'm not seeing much else.

I guess all that time you weren't allowed to have jobs you must all have been too busy to think.

>what about management positions?
Managing what, the robots? Think they'll have that on lock pretty soon too. And women are good managers - so long as they're not managing other women. See any episode of The Apprentice ever for evidence, or Bear Grylls' series 'The Island'. If the world was 70% women there would definitely be a nuclear war.

Still avoiding answering any of my questions about the actual lack of equality in feminist doctrine, still sage'd.

Sage

I want to be up to press F at 11:11 tomorrow for the millions of men that died so you could be here to shitpost, so you'll have to troll yourself from here on femanon. glhf.

not really ever sure what the point of this is. there is not a field or feature of humanity that automation is not going to hit like the first of an angry god. asking what good we'll be after that is loaded because everybodiesgettingfucked.jpg