Get a prenup meme

>You marry a bitch but before that you sign a prenup that says no alimony.
>She divorces you and takes you to court for alimony.
>You present the prenup to the judge.
>Judge pretends to read for a few seconds and then rips the prenup in front of you. >Announces you get to give her 80% of your present and future wealth and strikes his silly hammer to conclude the court session.
>What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2013/03/11/wife-of-millionaire-li-real-estate-mogul-gets-judge-to-rip-up-her-prenup/
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is appeals court

I don't understand how they're allowed to wave a legally binding and mutually signed agreement

Marry a based christian QT that will biblically submit to her husband and provide leadership and protection tomher and your children like you have a pair

>MGTOWs out.

They aren't, OP knows nothing about legal procedures
t.law school dropout

take heroin and share 80% of it with wifu

nypost.com/2013/03/11/wife-of-millionaire-li-real-estate-mogul-gets-judge-to-rip-up-her-prenup/

>divorce
>appeals court

user...

Spend all your money then kys so your bitch of a wife gets nothing

Expat

Jihad!

>What do you do?
Realize you should have chosen more carefully. Stupid men choose stupid women. I have no sympathy for them.

>why can't I be a dick and be immune from repercussions

So if I have to choose carefully anyways (which I won't since I'm 100% mgtow) why do you mariagecucks bring up a prenup in the first place?

because it often helps

get a load of this faggot right here

Because I won't even begin to think of marrying otherwise.

I'm not familiar with American law, but in australia contracts aren't necessarily binding if they were coerced in some way. The husband clearly applied pressure on the wife to sign the prenup by threatening to cancel their wedding if she didn't sign it.

ok

Women are children. You can't make a child sign a legally binding document.
At least that's what I take from it.

Get a better lawyer. Counter sue her for obvious plot to marry only for.money and sue judge for obstruction by destroying a legal document.

>Best friend got shit fucked in divorce court (canada)
>50k in alimony
>Sold the house for 1 mil cash
>Left the country
>Lives like a king on the beach in thailand with money and women to last his whole life
Luckily he didn't have kids but the cunt did put down his dog though

If women are children and women give birth does that mean that advocating for reproduction means you are advocating for pedophilia and that mgtows are the only straight non-pedos around?

see
also refer the judges conduct to the bar.

should that fail quit my job and give my house to my brother, she cant take what isnt mine. Of course for insurance purposes my brother will need someone to live in the house and i'm happy to oblige

by that logic any transaction "arn't necessarily binding" because a business owner is just extorting money for the good or service

1 leave the country and give her nothing
2 sell everything for bitcoin and use it to pay a hitman on the darkweb
3 live in a box on the street unemployed for the rest of time

you cant contract out of statutory obligations, which is where men get fucked here in aus

I won't cooperate with you if you don't lower your gun. That's coercion help!

I don't have a prenup. I don't need one. My wife and I have the same views: Faggots are demons. Libtards are genocidal scum. Marriage is for life. Men are superior to women. Women are why men achieve.
We will never get divorced, faggot. Choose your woman like it's the most important decision of your life, because it is. This person will be the mother of your children.

Can you get extradited for not paying child support?

Strawman. Businesses that actually extort money wouldn't have valid contracts. Actual business contracts aren't dismissable without reason.

>hey I'll pay you to build this bridge if you sign this contract that says you'll build it
>I won't sign it
>then I'll find someone else
>okay fine I'll sign it

>so your honour as you can see he signed the contract saying he'd build it and I paid him and he didn't build it
>your honour was coerced, he threatened to take his business elsewhere if I didn't sign it
>fair enough, case dismissed

Shoot her and the judge.

Did you read the tittle you marriagecuck? What are you doing here talking about random shit like marrying a good woman when the topic is prenups?

but marriage and prenups are dismissable for no reason

THIS. MGTOW's OUT, Schlomo...

This user gets it. You can't retrain a whore, and you shouldn't foot the bill for damaged goods.

Right so why is a marriage related contract not valid just because the man wouldn't marry you without it when a business related contract is still valid even though the business would find another contractor without it?

>Babe, heres my prenup deal. If we break up, you'll take what I offer you or I swear I'll spend every cent and resources I have to put you in the ground or have somebody else do it for me

That's hardly coercion. Two businesses writing contracts (presumably through lawers) is not on the same level as someone being strongarmed into a wedding. Their was hundreds of thousands of dollars put into the wedding, and if it was cancelled over the prenup the blame would have been placed on the woman. She had pressure applied from her fiance and from her family to continue and its obvious she didn't have access to a lawyer.

Then why are we having this thread?

>Stop defeating my argument!!!!!!!!!
How's the asshole user. Bleeding stopping yet?

>what is appeals court
>what is 40,000.00 shekels worth of attorney time

You dumb faggot.

>she gets 80% of nothing
neets win again. wow shocking. god i love exploiting the system. this is how we win

Photocopy with your Jew attorney by your side before you ever finish the prenup.

Get the fuck out Rebbi. Take your white genocide kike tricks and peddle them to spics and nogs. We're not interested...

I'd just flee the country if it ever happened to me. Probably to Mexico.

But I'm not married. I'm single, and a virgin at age 31.

THIS

There might be hundreds of millions of dollars in a business contract with pressure from shareholders to go forward. Nobody's putting a gun to your head: if you don't want to sign it, don't marry him. And it's not like money spent on a wedding is useful. When the wedding happens it all goes into a big fucking black hole as far as you're concerned. It's not like he threatened to fire her or something, she just wouldn't get her big special party.

Waaaah

Jesus the cringe..

Quit work and go inna woods.

Actually I'm against white (male) genocide. Which is why I don't want them commiting suicide en mass.

whats the point of a women its just your personal fuck doll is really what people want

out of billions of people on earth its impossible for her to be the exact perfect person its just whoever you live near and happen to meet and then you want a personal fuck doll laying around the house for you

>based christian QT that will biblically submit to her husband
where are they though?

They're not legally binding.

If I contract you to murder my wife and you don't follow through with it I can't then sue you in court for damages because the contract was illegal in its conception.

Prenups are the same. A contract that doesn't abide by the law won't be enforced by a court.

its a sin for a nonbeliever to marry a christian in the bible

your wife would be sinning to marry anyone on Sup Forums if youre not a true christian yourself and you would have saved your virginity for marriage as well

>What do you do?
Put it all in Bitcoin, oh gosh mr judge I literally have no money, wait for case to be closed, turn bitcoin back into real money

>strongarmed into a wedding
It is still her choice you stupid nigger unless her husband held a gun to her head she wasn't forced to marry, saying that the embarrassment of calling off a wedding somehow should override a legal document is absurd.

>as someone being strongarmed into a wedding
so.. you think every woman should just get a $30K party without any exchange or risk on her part?

what do you mean by "abide by the law", because prenups don't break laws and they are almost exclusively to prevent a woman from stealing half a fortune when they are at fault for destroying a marriage

by that standard marriage (a contract) don't "abide by law"

>a legal document
Prenups aren't legal.

Furthermore, if she didn't have access to a lawyer and was an unsophisticated litigant then that's pretty good grounds to be sceptical about the validity of the contract regardless of the context.

that train of thought invalidates all contracts between individuals without a corporate legal team behind it

>what do you mean by "abide by the law"
This doesn't apply to prenups but is just an example. Contracts must have an offer, acceptance, consideration, and intention to be legally bound. If I draft a contract that has offer and acceptance and an intention to be legally bound, but no consideration, the contract isn't valid and won't be enforced by the courts.

The law > any contract. If a contract is in conflict with the law it will be set aside.

Now, how this applies to prenups is likely that US divorce law sets out various objectives for the divorce to fulfil. If a prenup gets in the way of these objectives then the prenup (the contract) will be set aside - not the law.

No it doesn't.

kill the Judge
no joke
order the hit

They can revoke your passport and garnish wages

tits or gtfo whore

what is "consideration" (besides bullshit lawyer speak)

how are prenups in conflict with the law?

how is judges taking half a individuals fortune, to give to someone else without question, not in conflict with the law?

Why dont you just marry a godly woman that does not believe in divorce?

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Kill my wife and hang her corpse over the courthouse.

>what is "consideration" (besides bullshit lawyer speak)
Consideration is what is actually being put up for the contract.

If I pay a holding deposit on an apartment while I get my shit together to rent it properly my consideration is the holding deposit and the realtor's consideration is that he is taking the apartment off the market for the duration of my holding deposit.

If I buy a car my consideration is the sale price and the dealer's consideration is the car.

If I buy legal services then my consideration is the lawyer's fee and the lawyer's consideration is his legal services.

etc. etc.

>how are prenups in conflict with the law?
You'd have to ask a US divorce lawyer for the specifics.

>how is judges taking half a individuals fortune, to give to someone else without question, not in conflict with the law?
You'd have to ask a US divorce lawyer for the specifics.

All I'm telling you is that if a contract conflicts with the law it's set aside. You can't have an illegal contract enforced by the courts. That's why prenups fail. There's no point getting shitty with me because you don't like your own laws.

>That's why prenups fail.
no its not

prenups that are not invalid for the reasons you have given, are constantly ignored by judges

its made marriage a huge risk for people with money

people without money don't even get married anymore

>prenups that are not invalid for the reasons you have given, are constantly ignored by judges
kek

Okay genius, cite me a case where this happened then. Stop repeating "general knowledge" that you never bothered to fact check and actually go and get specific evidence to support your argument.

Prenuptials would be set aside because they contravene whatever act governs divorce in the US, probably because such an act makes mention about achieving an outcome that is fair and equitable. If the judge determines that the prenup doesn't facilitate a fair and equitable outcome then the prenup is contravening the divorce act and so gets set aside.

This goes double for children, because as soon as children are involved the focus of the law becomes about securing the best outcome for the children. Again, if a prenup contravenes that goal then it's set aside.

Law > contracts.

>cite
any divorce proceeding where the woman has a career and moany already
still gets half the mans

children being placed with the mother in a divorce is a scam from British common law, and concern for their "welfare" translates into how much can be extorted from a man, because there is no consequence for the woman diverting that money to other things than the kids

not to mention in a divorce situation where the woman has the income and money, and the man does not, the divorce will not end with him having half her shit

I asked for a case, not just a restatement of your opinions.

What do you guys think of that docu Divorce Corp?
youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8

Long time ago someone told me "if your girl doesn't need to marry you, she really loves you". Because she's not expecting it to fail nor cash out when it does. Marriage today is nothing more than insurance for women.

lawyers get the bullet first

address my first "opinion" as if you didn't know of your own examples then

>That's hardly coercion. Two businesses writing contracts (presumably through lawers) is not on the same level as someone being strongarmed into a wedding. Their was hundreds of thousands of dollars put into the wedding, and if it was cancelled over the prenup the blame would have been placed on the woman. She had pressure applied from her fiance and from her family to continue and its obvious she didn't have access to a lawyer.
>Furthermore, if she didn't have access to a lawyer and was an unsophisticated litigant then that's pretty good grounds to be sceptical about the validity of the contract regardless of the context.

Neither of these are true in any common law jurisdiction of note.

>The law > any contract

This is one of the most untrue statements I've read in my entire life and shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

t. lawfag

This is why I fuck traps. I at least know a trap will not get knocked up and a trap can't lie to me about taking birth control or getting her tubes tied. As long as I make sure she is tested all the time I know I can't get screwed.

That said I do hope I meet a nice christian girl who can give me kids but until then I am sticking to traps.

Kill the judge

>This is one of the most untrue statements I've read in my entire life and shows you have no idea what you're talking about.
Are you fucking retarded? You can't contract against the law. Contracts that contravene acts are set aside. I can't contract to supply methamphetamine to you for three years and then be sued when I don't because the whole fucking contract was illegal from its conception.

>Neither of these are true in any common law jurisdiction of note.
Wrong. Contracts that people have signed with banks have been set aside on the basis that the customer signing it was being unfairly taken advantage of and did not have legal representation.

Hey presto, that's something that commonly applies to prenuptials as well.

Not to mention that prenuptials often have zero fucking consideration.
>less-moneyed spouse gives up all marital rights
>more-moneyed spouse gives up.... nothing
That's not consideration.

>what is consideration

Consideration is one of the essential elements of a valid contract. It serves an evidentiary function, evidencing a change in legal status sufficient to indicate an exchange occurred. Its abstract and a legal fiction. Laymen should view consideration as any change affecting legal status.

>>more-moneyed spouse gives up.... all the money the less-moneyed spouse will expend during the marriage, and the risk they will take half of the remaining in a divorce when the judge throws out the prenup anyway

Well the answer is obvious

i don't understand why people want to get their dick turned into a weaping, gaping, flesh wound they have to dilate 4 hours a day for the rest of their life. world is fucked user.

>more-moneyed spouse gives up.... all the money the less-moneyed spouse will expend during the marriage
Nope. The right to marry is mutual.

> not laminating your prenup

heh... nothin personnell..exwife

>You can't contract against the law.

This is patently false.

>Contracts that contravene acts are set aside.

Same.

>I can't contract to supply methamphetamine to you for three years and then be sued when I don't because the whole fucking contract was illegal from its conception.

Illegal consideration is not valid consideration, ergo no contract.

>Wrong. Contracts that people have signed with banks have been set aside on the basis that the customer signing it was being unfairly taken advantage of and did not have legal representation.

Courts won't pry into adequacy of consideration, that's another basic principle of contract formation. R2C § 79?

I'm not even going to address the remainder of your delusions.

in one night i've been redpill rocked on subversiveness of the judiciary for women and, most importantly, the JQ. fuck my life.

"Longtime divorce lawyer Raoul Felder, who has never overturned a prenup in his three-decade career and has no involvement in the Petrakis case, called the decision “really rare” and precedent setting."

lurk more faggot

way more

good job being unable to speak at your targets level, and signaling your intelligence and virtue by saying meaningless industry jargon

it is wrong and your dependence on the precedence of that terrible profession is everything wrong in that system

shut the fuck up faggot. i've lurked ever since you were teething on you dad's cock.

I'd venture the issue is an aussie larper read contract formation for dummies and believes himself an authority on the topic.

>mfw Sup Forums finally gets the single mom meme

>in one night i've been redpill rocked on subversiveness of the judiciary for women and, most importantly, the JQ. fuck my life.
>shut the fuck up faggot. i've lurked ever since you were teething on you dad's cock.

i'm not a zygote, user

im not saying i endorse violence but maybe violence is the answer

>Illegal consideration is not valid consideration, ergo no contract.
Oh, we're playing this game.
>"All contracts are perfectly valid because any that aren't don't count as a contract, therefore I'm right! Prenups never get set aside because prenuptial contracts that get set aside aren't actually contracts which is why they were set aside!"
I can't believe you actually thought that posting that retardation was worth wasting everyone's time.

>Courts won't pry into adequacy of consideration
It's not about consideration, it's about unconscionable conduct.

hurrr i know random developmental biology words said the message board faggot

What type of idiot would ever get married without a prenup these days?
Of course not signing a prenup is a deal breaker roasties are all fucking insane

>Oh, we're playing this game.

The only "game" we're playing is you posting blatant lies and half truths while I correct you.

I get you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about, but hey, I guess digging yourself into a deeper hole is the only course of action for you other than fucking off to a subject you actually have an understanding of.

>I can't believe you actually thought that posting that retardation was worth wasting everyone's time.

Oh look, another strawman argument. Shocking.

>It's not about consideration, it's about unconscionable conduct.
>it's about unconscionable conduct.

Absolutely irrelevant and I've already addressed this.

Get a minimum wage job that is fun and seasonal, like working at a lobster shack in Maine. Go on unemployment the rest of the year.
Low chance of getting thrown in jail if you are working and paying a little toward child support.
If it's alimony just live the country forever. The gov't only tracks men down for child support, not alimony.