Hope Hicks is "Q"

She the only one using left hand for thumbs up.

From wiki:

Hicks also took dictation from Trump for his tweets, and then sent the text to another person in the Trump organization who actually sent out the tweets from Trump's official account.[16][20]When in New York City, she would spend most of her day sitting in Trump's office, handling inquiries from the press and taking dictation from him to tweet.

From China speech video:
0:14
youtu.be/whC0BnC7Row

Watch from 1 hour 6 minute mark...she reaches under desk and grabs pencil with right hand. Camera oddly stays on her as she stares directly at it until it pans away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iajgp1_MHGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's Q

Star trek Q....lapel pin...

Q is a fucking retard

I want to believe.

the hand from the airplane window picture was a man's hand.

She didn't have to take the pic...she is the one who tweets for Trump! They are all working together...but Hope Hicks is definitely Q.

what pic, i wanna see

So someone else took the pic, then gave her the phone to post it? Nah, that sounds a little odd.

She's not staring directly at the camera, also 1h7m mark yw

This is not how you make a thread you fucking idiot.

Nobody knows what the hell you are talking about.

Star trek symbol...Q from star trek...it isn't that hard to follow...

youtu.be/iajgp1_MHGY

Who is Q? Why is Hope Hicks being left or right handed relevant?

Shill

OP is a hyper autist with no understanding of how to convey or compile information.

The fuck is a Q?

pretty sure Dan Scavino handles that stuff now

there was a tweet of his that he posted to his own twitter account on accident that was meant for the president. Sometimes Trump's tweets do need vetting.

Dom hand rules...left thumbs up is not natural...reached for pencil with right.

Literal, total retard.

A large portion of this website have jobs and are unable to ride random threads 24/7 to keep up with the shorthand as you see it.

This is why you personally should not make threads, you are so inside your own skull that you cannot conceive of relating to others.

And?

Do you even see that Hope has her other arm occupied or are you just a complete idiot?

Better get to work...

>the hand from the airplane window picture was a man's hand.
I am very confident in this as well.

Just got home, low IQ nigger.

Q IS A FUCKING LARP

>Q
Now Qt if tru

Jesus Christ someone post a rundown already. We have no idea what any of this means.

Sad

post more pictures of Hope Hicks

Underrated

No.

Q is somebody with a military background, Hope Hicks doesn't have the geopolitical background to write what Q drops.

No you must be a shill for criticizing faggot OPs non sequitur observations

but she has top secret clearance and has access to presidential intelligence reports.

this is a slide thread made by (((them)))

ignore this thread

But she's also a fucking woman

isn't Q the larper that just asks questions?

which makes her more treacherous and more likely to leak.

So fucking what?

A clearance means she can see shit, it doesn't mean she can analyze it or has a strategic depth of knowledge to do so.

Not bashing her, but she's a Comms director, she's not on the NSC.

Yes. Gayest fucking shit since the Boy Scout Jamboree LARP

I haven't been keeping up with the news, what the hell is "Q"?

>doesn't mean she can analyze i

and is the President of the United states Donald Trump a master strategist and has multiple doctorates in the field of geopolitics?

No, but the fuckers that do all the analyzing and print the papers Hope is able to read do.

If you think Trump and Hicks have the same level of experience, knowledge, and talent, then fine keep on thinking what you want.

I doubt we'll ever know anyway.

This...

The point is it doesn't fucking matter what either of them have in terms of education because everything the intelligence community gives the president is already thoroughly analyzed and digested and summarized for him to read.

Do you honestly think they give him raw data? Do you honestly think any President ever would have the education and knowledge to discern the data?

The whole point about having top secret clearance is that you can request any top secret document you want no questions asked. That's why it's a big fucking deal to acquire such clearance in the first place and why it has so much oversight.

The latest LARP after mega

You're crazy to think anybody would release secrets here, lol. Nobody wants to jeopardize their career and freedom for that, unless they want to end up like snowden

If Hope Hicks is Q, she is the communications manager for Trump. Meaning she posts what Trump say. Faggots, Trump is Q.

>The whole point about having top secret clearance is that you can request any top secret document you want no questions asked

No, you can't just request whatever you want. Things like SAP aren't just laying around for people with TS to just browse through.

No hover hand from Steve Miller, fuckin' boss move.
Financial Times on the table not that pozzed Jewed Wall St Journal - good fucking choice

A Top Secret clearance means you have access to top secret and below information. How do I know? I have a DOE Q clearance. This doesn't mean that you have access to everything. Knowledge is compartmentalized. Need to know basis. I have knowledge of what it takes to do my job. However, I do not have knowledge for what it takes to do someone else's job.

Stop watching TV for your knowledge of classification. Just because you have a Q, doesn't mean you can know everything. Need to know and compartmentalized.

DOE Q relates to atomic energy. There are other Top Secret clearances. This is just one available for civilians.

I'm shutting this thread down in a few minutes. I hope you all enjoyed the conversation before I could catch it.

Oh its happening.

007, who the fuck is Q? What on Earth are you talking about.

this. everything is on a need to know basis. There are things even Trump doesn't have access to.
>t. Fmr.intel fag who had "top secret" clearance.
99% of ts material is boring af desu.

Drumpf reads the FT? Nice

Digits reveal the truth... But seriously fuck this guy.

Jesus Christ man... the greatest happening of our time is about to happen and you don't know about Q? Lol at part-time Sup Forums readers. So uninformed.

who the fuck are you talking about wtf are you talking about>?

Q is a fat neckbeard, living in his mother's basement, who is masturbating more furiously than a thousand Louis CKs to everyone's waiting on his next LARP post.

Do you have that list of questions user?

Every single prediction from Q has FAILED.

gtfo fucking CIA niggers

hope is a cute

>t. memeflag

Shills pushing for more shills.

>someone gets to post Trumps tweets
It would be worth getting fired for that one glorious shitpost that you couldn't resist

>this thread

I think she is

If any of this shit at all is true, and it might be, greatest psyop ever.

I'm reading it as a very directed larp that did two things. It threatened the most severe endgame consequences Trump could muster up as a threat. And the purple revolution fizzled. The second thing was sewing a kind of believable narrative for Vegas through international intrigue which makes way the fuck more sense than the official story.

It served it's purpose. It's being killed now. It scared off an absurd plot. Now the systems get a chance to work.

THE JEWS DID IT!! HI POL!!

Demonstrationen of the third type of Mary Kay Ash...

.10/10, would bang

Q is the same group as that failed Sep 23 psy-op. They use Sup Forums synthesized conclusions interlaced with civilian intelligence to make its "predictions".
ayy lamos and a one world religion, wasn't it?
Q is a fraud.

>Spends so much time on Sup Forums that the wife thinks i should ease up
>Some moron calls anyone that doesn't know about a random thread a part timer
Has reddit mentality truly taken over?

THEY ARE CALLED TAVI STOCK

au contraire, mon capitan
the happenings started a long time ago and hasn't stopped for decades

DOE clearances used to be tougher to get than DOD clearances. Unsure if still true.

Thanks a lot guys. I sat on my right hand and tried to give a thumbs up with the left and now I'm missing an eye.

calm down retard.

>/x/ moron expects every Sup Forums reader to be aware of every /x/ tier larp thread

Go sell Haitian children fucking Belgian pizzagate fuck.

>All Belgians are involved in pizzagate
Burger education

how is this Q Continuum related?

Q is a cutie