youtube.com/watch?v=Qtu0E9ERXQ4
youtu
i.imgur.com/89zTTuQ.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

>1488

>youtube.com/watch?v=kH6xYP7zkXg

No.

Yes Gavin you have funny bantz. Name the Jew.

I enjoy Guiness if thats in the same ballpark

>1488
this is a sign, Gavin. stop beating around the bush and name (((them)))

I enjoy the pure WTF factor, but that's about it.

Not really, no. He's a degenerate acting like he's not a degenerate
Plus, he sports the nu-male glasses and beard

yes

Is that that faggot that put a dildo in his ass on camera?

Love the redpilled hottie

Nah

>1488
HEY GAVIN
I KNOW YOU'LL READ THIS POST
I KNOW YOU HAVE A STAFFER SEARCH 4PLEBS ARCHIVE FOR YOUR NAME EVERY DAY
SO LISTEN TO ME
YOU NARCISSISTIC FAGGOT
NAME THE JEW, GAVIN
NAME
THE
FUCKING
JEW
GAVIN

THIS IS A GREAT THREAD YOU FUCKING CUNT

I think Gavin is great. He is so funny!

He looks as if he could have twenty hot showers and still not be clean.

yeah, sure he's entertaining. He'll never be a race realist b/c that would mean shitting on his kids, but he does dispense some redpills. But even didn't have any redpills, I don't have to completely purity spiral someone before I can enjoy their shit. He's still entertaining to watch and masters the medium way better than most e-celeb entertainers that get posted here.

I do.
Some say hes cucked but they say anyone to right of adolf is a cuck so...gavin is actually out there doing shit for nationalusm and whire men, as opposed to sitting on anonymous boards calling people cucks.

No, fuck that faggot leaf and his mixed race family.

He sells his movies/books in Russia and at the same time shits on Russians on his secret podcast. It also feels weird that he shits on Russians and other European while non-whites ravage his country. Seems like a bitch.

Yeah he makes me come buckets.

:^)

This

Used too, then I realised he's a blatant shill.

Emily youcis and same hyde taking the piss out of him is his best content

!!!!!!!!!!please let everyone know that Uncle forced Kirsten Dunst to spread her legs for McInnes:
terrysdiary.com/post/745619699/mekirstengavin-and-justin
100% proof!

btw,
terrysdiary.com/post/70595887567/gavin-being-a-model-citizen

he used to be racist as fuck. it wasn't even banter a lot of the time.

fuck off degenerate has-been

He's a massive degenerate but he's still pretty funny.

I must admit, all those muslims who are
Invading Europe and raping everyone they see are real western chauvinists

Isn't this the fucking faggot that pissed in cereal and ate it?

He's degenerate as fuck. Disgraceful.

youtube.com/watch?v=2MMO7Yj5B4c

Sup Forums hates him but I find him interesting to watch and listen to.

That's a great way of phrasing what I was thinking but couldn't articulate.

His new show is really good. The last episode in particular was great. He ranted about how much he hates sweaters, and complained about a liberal message in a movie he just watched. Last week he played video camera footage of him scaring kids on Halloween and telling the older ones they're too old to be trick or treating.

No. He is alt-light cancer.

nice get.

He makes good points but fail to see the traumas he encountered as a child and see them as wholesome and good, instead of realizing he only got a small dose of something uncontrollable and ugly.
Would totally do blow with!

No, but that video where he tells the girl that coyotes rape illegal immigrants was pretty funny.

Fuck yeah. Scottish Pro-European Culture Badasses rock.

Makes me laugh.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nah. Proud boys sounds like a gay bar

Haha a person who actually wastes their time on this earth watching this leaf

Subscribe to CRTV, goys. Mark Levin has made Gavin undegenerate

Gavin's show is great. He plays a song at the beginning of every episode, and they're really good songs a lot of the time. He turned me onto Three.

youtube.com/watch?v=KCODlBd81Lw

I do customer service for CRTV, it's really comfy

Cool. I enjoy the service.

I think your Amazon TV app is a little wonky though. The video is kind of choppy, and it gets behind the audio. It's not my wi-fi, no other app does that.

We get that complaint a lot, we send complaints to tech but they never really get answered.

I'd fuck his boipussi
no homo tho

I'm a 2nd degree proud boy, so yeah

Ironically I first discovered him from his movie 'How to be a Man", which I performed as a Duo Performance in college speech and debate.

Ironic that my liberal professor turned me onto Gavin, and I'm especially curious how he knew about that obscure movie.

He is a degenerate infiltrator trying to subvert the conservative movement. Fuck him and fuck Rebel Media.

Terry Richardson
Jim Goad
Coppercab
traffic.libsyn.com/libertysvoice/10252017_GOML_Ep_019_Aud.mp3

You should tell your bosses to crack down those guys. Watching Gavin's show on my TV on my couch would be super comfy, but I can't really because the video is distracting.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAGh3USykUA

youtube.com/watch?v=n_16V-DIPig

he stuck a dildo in his ass.
No he's a complete degenerate.

proof?

I bet Vice was fun to work at back in the day.

indeed!

A closet fag like a lot of alt-right e-celebs (Spencer, Sam Hyde, etc)

nailed it right there.

shoop?

see

kek, is sticking an old phone in your butthole worst?

sam isn't gay (or alt-right) but most of the others are

>gapin mcanus

a skullhead cyber-jellyfish eating Fidel Castro and Chiang Kai-shek with the words “Destruction Creates"

>or alt-right
Sam said he is
youtube.com/watch?v=lJA_bAShDhY
youtube.com/watch?v=BgItnCIQv94

He is a literal Leaf.

I also have it on very good authority that he is fully redpilled on the JQ and chooses to cuck anyway. Which makes him even more of a faggot.

No I do not enjoy him and he should be deported back to Ottawa.

>why can't we all le be western?????

when Vice used to be pro Jared Taylor:
vice.com/en_us/article/a-fascist-v11n10

can

someone

please

tell

me

how

this

is

degeneracy:

m.imgur.com/a/MQraN

? ? ? ?

BENIS

>he sports the nu-male glasses and beard
he's had that shit for 20 years at least

>NAME THE JEW
the fuck does this even mean, anyway?

Gavin talking about Terry & Vincent Gallo youtu
.be/7vqF2RV-eJk?t=3m26s

in that video Gavin is referring to this:
unz.org/Pub/AmConservative-2003aug11-00019
rob.irulethe.net/hip-to-be-square/

Suddenly it had become fashionable to link liberalism with weakness and conservatism with honesty. Underground film iconoclast Vincent Gallo (“Buffalo 66,” “Palookaville,” “Goodfellas”) is now quoting Nixon and Reagan as if they were Wordsworth and Yeats. Fashion photographer Terry Richardson (Gucci, Sisley, Levi’s) is showing up at conservative book launches and publicly trashing Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE

youtube.com/watch?v=Qtu0E9ERXQ4

There's an interview with Tucker Carlson up on youtube, and at the end of it he tells a story of Pat Buchanan's retarded brother which is hilarious. He's a great interviewer and and storyteller. Dude is living the life but I wish he has more focus. Why is he not making a Vice competitor?

NICE get.

Also no, Gavin's a total civic cuck.

Gavin McInnes speaks for a second about the time Harmony was going to cut Terry Richardson
youtu
.be/17OQzOtZLhg?t=52m41s
BTW, Gavin totally got that part about Harm not knowing T-Bone was a junkie at the time, 100% wrong.
there are many photographs for proof that T-Bone was hanging with Harm around the time they both started smoking heroin and snorting blow.
my guess is that Harm was going to cut T-Bone over some bad drug deal or because he was going to leak his nudes:
i.imgur.com/89zTTuQ.jpg
he is basically referring to Harm there +there were a few models/actresses that were pissed at T-Bone for "leaking" shots they didn't approve of.
also, earlier that week on Gavin's show, he was talking about his memory of those days not being so good, so that is why he totally fucked up about Harm not knowing T-Bone was going to nod out all day

I love Gavin but his shit is behind a stupid paywall.

nah. he gets boring pretty quick.

Look it up newfag we can't tell you everything..