archive.fo/3Ibkt
archive.fo/qkyQj
archive.fo/lJcaw
archive.fo/c60fu
archive.fo/0Hm74
archive.fo/ekyCy
make.girls.moe/#/
archive.fo/TKvON
reuters.com/article/us-apec-summit/tpp-trade-deal-advances-without-united-states-idUSKBN1DA2MW
thehill.com/homenews/news/359824-judge-dismisses-lawsuits-pushing-state-dept-to-continue-search-for-clinton
hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

someone please rearrange the letters in the OP pic so it says DANG

thing

Whats the link for the generator?

have the Vietnamese surrendered yet?

Stop the waifu posting.

Detailed rundown on the Dossier

>There is nothing normal about the Fusion GPS dossier (The Hill)
archive.fo/4xaNp

>Russia dossier investigators suspect reporters were paid to spread collusion claims (WashTimes)
archive.fo/mxsNV

>Spinning in circles on the Trump dossier (WashEx)
archive.fo/UUskk

>Lifting the Steele Curtain (WSJ)
archive.fo/FUwoV

This third article is important when considered next to Grassleys letter to the FBI about the dossier:

>Grassley concerned about FBI use of Trump ‘dossier’ in Russia investigation (politico)
archive.fo/n7Zl2

>Noting that the dossier was passed on to the U.K. government according to lawyers representing author Christopher Steele, Grassley asked the FBI to clarify whether the document's contents could have been "surreptitiously funneled into U.S. intelligence streams through foreign intelligence sharing."

>Steele, a former British intelligence agent, initially compiled the dossier — replete with unproven details of alleged Russian efforts to compromise Trump — for the firm Fusion GPS.

>If the FBI had interpreted a foreign intelligence service's receipt of the Steele dossier as a de facto confirmation, "it would be alarming," Grassley wrote on Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

>"Mr. Steele’s dossier allegations might appear to be 'confirmed' by foreign intelligence, rather than just an echo of the same 'research' that Fusion bought from Steele and that the FBI reportedly also attempted to buy from Steele."

In short Clinton and the dems engineered the dossier with the intention of injecting it into the Intel community so it would be reported by the media as an official intelligence issue rather than oppo research.

>Da Nang
It Ain't Meme starts playing

>Big in
did you mean to say Big Don?

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK

Is this old enough for you Portubro?

Back to your containment board, user.

Go now.

I cocka dow VC!!

This is the sequence of events during the week that led up to the DNC admitting it paid for the dossier

>Dems obstructed the Fusion GPS hearing, Fusion GPS pleads the fifth to everything
archive.is/Uw7QF

>Nunes issued a subpoena for bank records back to 2015, Court was due to supply records Monday
archive.fo/6L9Rn

>Obama appointee Judge delayed subpoena
archive.fo/3Ibkt

>WaPo publishes story saying DNC funded the dossier tuesday
archive.fo/qkyQj

>This strengthened the injunction
archive.fo/lJcaw

>Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case.

Messing with expert mode yields good results.
Time to make awoo.

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "Just landed in Da Nang, Vietnam to deliver a speech at #APEC2017"
>WH has press gaggle en route Da Nang, Vietnam
>Trump gives remarks at APEC CEO Summit
>WH says Moore should 'step aside' if sexual misconduct allegations are true
>Trump participates in a Veterans meet and greet
>Melania sees Great Wall of China
>Philippine president says "I killed someone when I was 16"
>Trump attends dinner for APEC leaders in Vietnam, Da Nang
AFTERNOON
>Presidential proclamation commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the Vietnam War
>Ivanka and Senator Collins give tax speech in ME
>Mattis gives remarks at NATO HQ in Brussels Coalition to Defeat the Enemy
>Melania meets service member families in Vietnam
>Obama appointed judge dismisses lawsuits over Clinton emails
EVENING
>Trump proclaims November 13 through November 19, 2017, as 'National Apprenticeship Week'
>Trump proclaims November 12 through November 18, 2017, as 'American Education Week'
>"""Reports""" claim Kushner told Time Warner executive CNN should fire 20% its staff
>Report says world leaders reach agreement on trade deal without US
>Trump arrives at APEC conference
>George Takei (gay handjob guy) is accused of sexual harassment

i no long feel comfortable in this thread

shhiiiieeeett

Podesta tried to stop the hearing.
archive.fo/6L9Rn
>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

See pic related.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed until by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan
archive.fo/3Ibkt
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
archive.fo/c60fu
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

This gave WaPo and other media critters time to fess up before Nunes got the truth

_to_reddit

That generator is making the fact that there's a dying kitten I can't save a little better. Though if you want a better generator I reconmend just getting Custom Maid.

What is the link?

checked

>Christopher Poole
Who?

stuff like this hurt clinton more than it helped her

Podesta committed perjury

>Exclusive: In Hill interviews, top Dems denied knowledge of payments to firm behind Trump dossier (CNN)
archive.fo/0Hm74

>Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.

>Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta's attorney and not as a witness.

So Podesta denied paying Fusion while sitting directly next to the guy who paid Fusion on his behalf

So it looks like purjury but can it be proven? Maybe.
>EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton is in 'secret negotiations' with ex-British spy Christopher Steele to buy SECOND 'dirty dossier' on Trump's romantic englements with Russian women, claims Clinton author (DailyMail)
archive.fo/ekyCy

>Hillary personally authorized her campaign chairman, John Podesta, to launch the first controversial Russian dossier, according to a senior Clinton campaign strategist who worked for Hillary in both her 2008 and 2016 presidential bids

Redpill me on our odds in Alabama

Possible happening berkeley tomorrow 10AM-1PM PST

REEEEEEEEEE

WHY IS HE SO CLOSE TO PUTIN IN THE GROUP PHOTO

IMPEACH

IMPEEEEEEACH!!!

Meanwhile actual news gets totally fucking ignored.

No

(Dead)

It's too much fun to just stop at one.

make.girls.moe/#/

So when will the eternal kike unleash their hooks into Asia?

The Jew cannot allow over 2 billion Asians to live in peace and prosperity while Westerners see their countries turn into absolute shitholes.

its all part of our meme game you pleb

not every meme has to be strictly Trump related to slowly develop into something world changing

>When Scandals Collide (National Review)
archive.fo/TKvON

>Here, the Clinton campaign and the DNC retained the law firm of Perkins Coie; in turn, one of its partners, Marc E. Elias, retained Fusion GPS. We don’t know how much Fusion GPS was paid, but the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid $9.1 million to Perkins Coie during the 2016 campaign (i.e., between mid-2015 and late 2016).

>A friend draws my attention to an intriguing coincidence.

>In its capacity as attorney for the DNC, Perkins Coie – through another of its partners, Michael Sussman – is also the law firm that retained CrowdStrike, the cyber security outfit, upon learning in April 2016 that the DNC’s servers had been hacked.

To sum it all up

>DNC pays CrowdStrike to tell the FBI Russia hacked the DNC

>DNC pays Fusion GPS to give the FBI the dossier

>Fusion linked lawyer gets visa approved by Lynch to attend meeting with Don Jr

>one or all of these use in FISA court to spy on Trump

thanks nntnn

This

I think we're in good hands, but I won't hold my breath.

link to waifu generator please

Mine are objectively superior, user.

Lol

This one is weird

Hey Manilafag what about suburbs??? They vote red and have a White Birth rate of 14/1,000. Rural Areas have a white birth rate of 12/1,000, and Urban areas about 7/1,000. 40% of White women have 2 or less children 60% have more then 2. To get a birth rate of 2.1 you need 80% of child bearing women of said sub group having 2 kids. Also 56% of White Americans over 65 live in suburbs. 75.2% of White Americans under 18 live in suburbs.

I just clicked a bunch of times and it stopped on that.

Something wrong, Senpai?

Is this godmars?
I really havent watched 80s shows
is it worth it?

try this out, my fellow flipfag
make.girls.moe/#/

This board is for politics, not Jap.-anima'.

Go back to your containment board.

or

Anons., you have to go back.

I try

need more zero desu

Also its still those hours.

Link the waifu site already

This. Sup Forums is not for anime

What do you think about the impeachment of Supreme Court justices, user.? They could start by removing Mr Roberts, who is the Chief Justice.

Did anybody see the Fusion GPS judge who was an Obama-ite has been removed for a new republican judge? Is this the watch Huma part of the Q Larp?

I love you bro your work is most reasonable

thank you lil miller

how about you lurk the fuck more you illiterate fuck

Thanks NNTNN.
>>Report says world leaders reach agreement on trade deal without US
What trade deal?

Also rate my anime girl attempt.

>having fun is for asians
This is why reddit is dominant in the west.

Wrong.

everyone here on a friday night has already read that stuff my dude
not to say it's not good, just that we're all very familiar

Jap.-anima' is a foreign culture, there is no disputing that. Are you a black person?

That's a lovely woman(male)

F

a great loss to humankind

'No'

>>Obama appointed judge dismisses lawsuits over Clinton emails
Gimme a link on this

Mmmmmmmm....were you in Danaaaaang?

Thanks m8

literal 10/10

awoo is NOT for sexual you disgusting pervert

APEC Vietnam feed died is there a better stream?

mines broken

don't mind me, just passing through.

Fight me

All the shit New Zealand posted has been posted before and its a slow news night.
>Post got deleted as I typed this
Lol get fucked.

Are the stars out tonight?
I don't know if its cloudy or bright
I onnlllly have eyes for you, dear
the moon, it may be high, but i can't see a thing in the sky
I only have eyes for yoooooooooouuuu

Calm down, faggot. I read some of the links. I bookmarked the rest for tomorrow morning.

Stop being a fucking moron and killing your cats

TTP I believe.

Thanks friend
Your not wrong but you would be suprised how many times someone sees something they dont know in these

Try not to be jealous

>Trump proclaims November 13 through November 19, 2017, as 'National Apprenticeship Week'
>Trump proclaims November 12 through November 18, 2017, as 'American Education Week'
TWO PROCLAMATIONS??

u tell me senpai

>be the only two whites at an international meeting who mutually agree on most things
I honestly be more afraid if he wasn't next to Putin

I was with Roy Moore until he actually started talking and he reminded me of that uncle my dad beat the living bejesus out of for touching my little sister. That uncle has been dead to the family for like 20 years now. But yea...he's who I thought of.

He cannot, even if he wins, survive as a senator...no chance. So what is the best end game here? I understand it's too late to reprint ballots?

Ty sir

reuters.com/article/us-apec-summit/tpp-trade-deal-advances-without-united-states-idUSKBN1DA2MW

not post lewds
DELET

See to prove you wrong as well.

I do not need a shitty generator! I already have an eternal waifu!

thehill.com/homenews/news/359824-judge-dismisses-lawsuits-pushing-state-dept-to-continue-search-for-clinton

Oh my! Trump Curse keeps getting gets.
hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698