What's wrong with being a neocon?

What's wrong with being a neocon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rc7i0wCFf8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

govermment spending

Neocons care more about dictatorships than Islamism and refuse to believe that cultures have to develop organically.

Paleocons and center-right are the only legit right wingers, neocons and christian conservatives may as well not be considered conservative at all sine they don't care about CONSERVING, the world order.

Racial egalitarianism is a Marx-tier misunderstanding of human nature and what neocons conserve is actually mostly a liberal paradigm. Christianity as we know it is an infection of the European soul with a Jewish worldview and most Neocons support it.

Neocons are race traitors the same as coalburners, but they are race traitors for jews instead of niggers.
They are the puppets that the deep state has planted in the right wing political spectrum to control opposition from inside

Huge budget deficits, useless wars that create a net increase in terrorism, subsidies for energy companies that don't need subsidies, subsidies for old people to buy votes, subsidies for Israel and ineffective 'muh degeneracy' type laws.

HAHAHAHAH

TREASON IS WRONG

AIPAC IS WRONG

ISRAEL IS ILLEGITIMATE

JEWS ARE EVIL

>BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

just connect the dots

It's an ideology of the kikes meant to use the US military to fight their enemies

They realized putting dictators in power didn't really make the US safer.

They switched to forcing democracy which hasn't worked out like they hoped.

They are pretty much stuck with bombing people until they embrace western values.

What could go wrong?

Spending
Kickbacks
Muh Israel
Bad Trade Deals
Open Borders
Ignoring Racial Issues
Intentionally Shrinking Middle Class
Perpetual Warmongering
and much more.

Neocons core beliefs:
>Forced military interventionism in countries for some bullshit excuses so they can be in a constant state of war to increase their money by owning stock in weapon companies.
>Purposely antagonize other countries to create a cold war so they can use it as an excuse to keep heavily spending on military saying they will attack us if we don't.
>Israel first at all costs.
>Ignore issues at home and focus on the rest of the world first.
>Purposely make bad trade deals that fuck over your own people to pocket more money into the elites hands and the hands of other governments.
>Purposely making poor people poorer by opening the borders to send in people to replace them with much cheaper labor.
>Destroy middle class by mass importing foreigners to replace them with charger replacements from countries like India. Tech companies in silicon valley are extremely guilty of this.
>Also helps them destroy a country culture and encourage racemixing to make sure it dies.
>Cause other countries to hate you.

noeconservatism is a culmination of the plans contained in the protocols of zion

Surprise! Neoconservatism is a Jewish movement invented by trotskyist jews.

Why are the classic jewish and non-jewish (Bush) neoconservatives coming out against Trump? Because they hate true nationalism. They're all traitors.

What scene is that

Nothing, so I used to think
Then, pic related.

Too soft and has bought into revisionist nonsense about America's founders and egalitarianism. They think colonialism is bad and all sorts of other bullshit.

>smear the word "right wing" by destabilizing the middle east for Israel while letting race realism take over society
Probably the worst "right wing" movement that has ever existed.

*denialism

Free my man Tyler 1

Pol is a neocon board now

nothing really

Neo-cons like Sam Harris are the ones responsible for dragging us into pointless wars which birthed the current disaster of ISIS. It's all just a cycle of military industrial bullshit.

Because it's the core base and policies of the (((New World Order))).

youtu.be/Rc7i0wCFf8g

>lesbian

Eh

Jews, debt.

you're not conserving anything for one

Neocon's conserve morals, not money.

I like money and I don't give a single fuck about some guy in the clouds you faggots worship.

Absolutely nothing! The Iraq War paid for itself, and the muslim influence on the world has been stopped in its tracks by bringing the war to them.

YOURE NOT A CON IF YOURE NEO YA FEEL ME JELLY BEAN?!?

trump needs to get his shit together

we need term limits.
we need to ban lobbying by anyone for a foreign entity.. FUCKING AIPAC.
the goverment should strive to put their OWN people FIRST 150 percent of the time.

not some kike jew country created out of thin air.. like their fucking money.

have you fucking seen europe? are you retarded? its fucking overflowing with sand niggers.. canada is importing muslims like its free fucking money?

can i get what your smoking, because the influence of muslims went from ehhh sand niggers to OMG COME IN. fuck go to dearborn michigan. its like islam central.

who cares about muslim influence when its jewish influence destroying the West

Endless war.

Imagine if you will, there's a union of politicians who are in bed with aliens.
Aliens who want to eternally enslave us and know nothing but fear and malaise, dipped in mayonnaise.
That's a neo-con.

Nothing, provided you're conquering (including removing the populace to avoid revolt/sympathy for those remaining in the form of genocide) for territory/resources and not "liberating" or "spreading democracy".
As a wise man once said, "if we go we should take the oil".

THIS

>counting non-American casualties

Lol, don't making me laugh, faggot.

putting another nation's interests above our own. also, brrraaap

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>3.1b
>this is more than the smallest drop in the bucket