CBTS #225: TRUMP'S IN 'NAM EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, of course all of us and your grandmas dog know that there are desperate attempts to derail and DEMORALIZE us. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472
Advise: Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
LATEST Q: and "POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

We've already won. There are roughly 400 sealed indictments just waiting to pop. The sins of our Fathers Fathers are being reconciled and we shall know Peace.
The original drops by Q are all that we needed, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all, you glorious bastards and autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
youtube.com/watch?v=ynXHR0O8UEk
twitter.com/Alexander_Avg/status/929223165183750144
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510373721892.png
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahedral_number
docs.google.com/document/d/1uRcecBoPb6-39GceQXXPixTXZpXB46RNZIPksZzvVaY/edit#
mind42.com/user/777c9865-25a9-41ee-8912-de3126a72107
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/10/nuclear-accident-in-russia-or-kazakhstan-sends-radioactive-cloud-over-europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION QRD summary – (via #82 )
Simple rundown – (via #144 )
M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –
News rundown –
+++ / 4,8,10 – SPREADSHEET (Nov 10) –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Full text of Q postings – qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (NB. needs updating)
Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#185 #186 #187 ** RECENT WITH TRIPCODE [Q !ITPb.qbhqo] ** (screen cap )
#191 Links to all threads:
#1 - #148 #149-#200 Recently on CBTS:
#200 - #210 #211 #212 #213 #214 #215 #216 #217 #218 #219 #220 White Rabbit Memes MGM Grand Aria & Podesta Connection Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Oh ho ho Podesta group implodes OnPoint meme Soros fucks everything up SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Watchful Eyes over KEYSTONE Anons Watching the News

Explain why Huma wasn't arrested or quit shit posting this over and over.

NEWSREEEEEEEEL

THE GOOD GUYS STOPPED THE BOMB Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen We took out McCain by the achilles tendon Trump lands in Vietnam

So it's soon 3:02 AM ET

I hope they keep posting it every hour you low energy cuck. I bet your girlfriend is sitting on a fat dick down the block right now.

So I've been gone for 6 hours, did POTUS give the national security message yet?????????????????????????

Good night and praise be, dear friends.

checked
if you haven't yet, read new testament book 4, chapter 10, verse 20.

ignore the mason shit in this thread

I don't know why we have this thread titled calm before the storm.

only storm here is Mueller. Trump is full of shit

bump.

Fuck cooper. Dirty abccunt

half think there's some oddly timed message going out at 3:02
The rest of us are certain it had to do with a planned attack (false flag?) at the SC airport

Back to drawing board homie.

when?

since most won't and i need to spell it out for you

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”
>19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided.
>20 Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?”
>21 But others said, “These are not the sayings of a man possessed by a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”

3:36 where you'd you get 3:02?

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm."

his speech a few hours ago
youtube.com/watch?v=ynXHR0O8UEk

My bad

twitter.com/Alexander_Avg/status/929223165183750144

EVERYONE.

BREATHE.

DEEP BREATH.

BREATHE.

OK,

READ THIS AGAIN ALL THE WAY: i.4cdn.org/pol/1510373721892.png

Latest Q-confirmed:

Then post.

anyone have a link can post the pictures of those questions/answers that Sup Forums has compiled?

Fuuuucccckkkkk uploaded the one with typo again. Shit. THIS one. Approaching max tard-ness.

So wait, the day's almost over and nothing happened? Fuck this, it's a fucking LARP. I'm done following this shit. There is no hope.

Thats a FAKE FAG

How can anyone read that????

Signing off for the night. A BIG thank you for all the contributions to the spreadsheet of Q's Q&A:
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

It has just been updated and will be updated tomorrow, Nov. 11 with all new answers/input.

THANK YOU ALL, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

FUCK THE SHILLS/TROLLS/DISRUPTORS!!

Time to go die.

2 days old is how

Not even sure why I made this, feel like i'm helping retards not swallow their own tongues

SNOW WHITE is the story of the American peoples'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GODFATHER of the 3rd variety.

The first was w Moses, second w Jesus,

the third is as Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

The loosing of the seven seals have revealed hidden wisdom in the Bible,
which is what first upset the apple cart of globalism some years back.

This is the doc behind it all : cog49.com/ft.pdf

And this is a short list of some points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

I ran a brief explanation of the story SW here:

How do I meet Trump? Wanna shake this dudes hand

>What is a keystone?
A central stone at the summit of an arch, locking the whole together
>find the keystone

Good, less retards and shills shitting up these vital threads.

Post your email and we'll set you up with a meet and greet.

oh this thread is dying.

The keystone is the Podesta Brothers.

Uhhh guys?

[email protected]

Not dying. We would love to see some public arrests but we are not dying.

Nah...we're just lurking.

Someone in the previous thread mentioned a number sequence in one of QAnon's earlier posts.
Being a mathfag, here's my thoughts:
1, 4, 10, 20
can be represented as:
n(n+1)(n+2)/6

Also, it's interesting to note that the first four tetrahedral numbers are:
1, 4, 10, 20
Tetrahedrals are triangular pyramidal number that represents a pyramid with a triangular base and three sides, called a tetrahedron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahedral_number

I posted a google doc earlier with what I thought was 9 pages of answers including the meaning of 4 10 20 (I believe) But it didn't have all 9 pages. I went and put them all in now. There are some answers on the graphic that I am sure are wrong and some that were missing or incomplete can now be added, if they sound right to you.

I wouldn't call that perfectly.

[email protected]

I was given a task.
mind42.com/user/777c9865-25a9-41ee-8912-de3126a72107

Bruh, something big happened on the 4th and everyone assumed something big would happen on the 10th. Since it hasn't, it's a fucking LARP. POTUS hasn't even given his emergency message (3:02am) so that's bullshit too. I give up.

Holy Fuck I just lost power, anyone else?

This bread tastes canadian....

9 pages of google doc Zoho wont open.

Just throwing it out there. Somebody may already have.

1+4+10+20= 35 JFK

Rye?

not clicking jewgle but is this in there

new testament book 4 (john), chapter 10, verse 20

This

19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided.
>20 Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?”
21 But others said, “These are not the sayings of a man possessed by a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”

I totally agree this is all fake... but because i'm an idiot who wants to stay up late...

do we know what timezone that 3am was supposed to be? so we can officially call it dead. it's 1am here in washington dc

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/10/nuclear-accident-in-russia-or-kazakhstan-sends-radioactive-cloud-over-europe

I guess this is all BS.... tomorrow, Wednesday ...Friday.... never going to taste victory and witness Hillary in a orange jumpsuit....

This thread is meant to unite the USA. Once indictments come out, Dems will call coup, but when they are pointed to this thread they will all red pill. They will join the investigative force. We will be more powerful united against evil. Menes should point to this thread for red pill

Has Anderson Cooper appeared in public again since this all started? I know he disappeared during the first few days of this, but I haven't followed up on him since.

11/11/17
17=Q
Q=Ultimate Victory
11/11 Dubbed Quads Confirm.
4 1's
4's our Cue.

still here

this was posted but uh...4,000 posts happened in about an hour to cover this up.

you can't assume the 1. Also, if you go through Q's posts there's more info on it.

Q seemed to say Trump was GETTING a briefing, not GIVING a briefing. Not sure we are supposed to get any message about it.

was that last Q post talking about antarctica legit or bullshizzo?

i dont feel red pilled.

What am i supposed to read? cause there's a lot of things here, and a lot of it is really stupid and not hard proof of anything.

Perhaps i haven't read the good stuff yet

Where u live

Seems that way.

I memba before 147777712

2(x^2)+2

Phonefag btw, it's back now but holy fuck that scared me

I'm really disappointed to see the sudden dismissive attacks to a line of thought in the last bread. If we start thinking we have a Full and Complete picture and the any New Information (regardless of source) is to be considered "gay" and "derailing", then we have not only limited our potential, we have also alienated our workforce of fellow anons. Just because it's not YOUR train of thought at the moment, does not mean the another user isn't onto something. When did some anons get this close minded? It's dangerous, fags!

That's such a copout answer.
Q needs to give us something, a date, more proof of happenings, something. After a week all we've gotten was the SA events, and that could be an amazing coincidence for all we know. I want to believe this, but something needs to happen.

And her initials were HRC? Kek..

FOCUS
FISA
why are FISA warrants so secret?
What has been the historical percentage of requests that are granted?
Why has there been a lot of talk about BO FISA / unmasking?
How does this help DJT?
Who do you think POTUS has current FISA taps on?
Imagine if POTUS could hear everything that SC and CF lawyers are saying to each other about how to survive.

Holy shit. Still nothing. Biggest bullshit in history of Sup Forums. Biggest trail of faggots too.

Western NY

Can anyone confirm the Russia leak that is sweeping Europe? I just saw a report....FF?

I may be a little autistic....but

another small piece of info going further with the Tetrahedral number sequence for 4, 10, 20:

Tetrahedral numbers can be found in the fourth position either from left or right in Pascal's triangle.

What do you oldfags think about this, from the thread last night? I think it may have been missed +++

Patient is a keyword I believe. Just because expectation are delivered in your way and your time does not mean that this was not a truth based action. Sure, disinfo included, but that is why it was important to test everything, cling to what is good. There is plenty good in this exercise. Any demoralized over anything other option does nothing about altering the facts. We really do not know details, we wait, watch, pray. Yet, in time, that which is to occur, will occur. This requires faith and patience. Be sober-minded and alert, there is plenty of enemy at work. The shill elements that were engaged certainly point to that fact.

example please so we can correct.

extra happenings fags
al-Waleed bin Talal daughter arrested too!

Wanted arrests but will settle happy bday marines

It's a pretty common boot, my dad had the same one after he got hurt in baseball.

Reminder from the Q comment on 11/5:

>Crumbs not only for Sup Forums.
>The silent ones.
>Others monitoring (friends and enemies).
>Instructions.

The 3:02 meeting message may have been intended for someone other than user.

Your math is wrong

Info leak or the radioactive cloud floating over it?

AGREE! YOU CAN'T OUT RULE anything unless it's nonsensical.

Yes it is in there but here's that section. sorry about google
4 10 20 DJT 4th book of the new testament 10th chapter vs 20
Basically, Jesus says I am the way. All others that have come before me came to kill steal and destroy. But I come to give you life more abundantly and they say He is crazy. Don’t listen to him. But some said these are not the words of a crazy man and they stayed

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. 20 Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?”

21 But others said, “These are not the sayings of a man possessed by a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”