Acid attacks in London. Who commits them?

So, we all know that acid attacks have been on the rise in the London (just google it, and you see that head line over and over)

My question is who is committing them? Some are saying it's because guns and knifes aren't readily available so gangs are starting to use acid.

Obviously I'm trying to draw a correlation between the increased amount of refugees and the attacks. So, does anyone know where I can find stats on WHO is committing these crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

parliament.uk/business/publications/written-questions-answers-statements/written-question/Commons/2017-03-20/68535/
met.police.uk/globalassets/foi-media/disclosure_2017/march_2017/information-rights-unit--reported-incidents-and-threats-of-acid-corrosive-or-noxious-substance-in-the-mps-area-from-2014-to-2016
parliament.uk/written-questions-answers-statements/written-question/commons/2017-07-03/2366
independent.co.uk/voices/acid-attacks-victims-uk-impact-women-disproportionately-muslim-niqab-media-only-just-reporting-a7877531.html
statista.com/chart/10289/acid-attacks-in-london/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/east-london-acid-attacks-muslim-resham-khan-jameel-muhktar-south-asian-residents-race-hate-crimes-a7821701.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scientists with acid filled beakers I imagine.

Its muslims and theyre trying to cover it up.

Anyone else notices how soft this board is getting on islam?

Jews

its jews

Those fucking white nazi scientists.

Get a life bin that vial.

No it is not, stop being racist.

its jews

>who commits them?

really desu? really??

I mean... this feels right. There are literally thousands, but the only ones that go into specifics are the few committed by whites. Other wise it just talks of them generally.

Someone needs to put this shit in this MSM.

Somewhat tanned STRAIGHT WHITE MALES!!! Only slightly, like an off-white. They sometimes yell about potato snack bars. They are FUCKING MALES!

Muslims:
Acid attacks are akin to honour killings in Islamic culture. Whereas a married muslim man can murder his wife in the name of honour in certain circumstances, acid attacks are common when a Muslim man is jilted in some way. A woman rejects him or a offer of marriage is spurned. To the muslim man in question, it's 'ok, if you don't want me, then I'm going to make sure nobody wants you.'

And yes the authorities in Britain are covering it up as usual.

They call their gang The Sons of Leary

The only evidence you can find is that they primarily have increase in Newham. Which is the area with the second most refugees. The funny thing is I had to do a little digging around to put these facts together, and no site really lets these two facts out in the same article.

Who commits them? Sub-humans.

"Asians"

yea you see this a lot too when you use google. On another note, has anyone noticed that it's becoming increasingly more difficult to find unbiased info through google?

>Which is the area with the second most refugees.
It's also where my nan lives, I swear she's the only white person there.

doctors, engineers, and lawyers

UK needs more gun violence to stop these acid attacks.

There is no authority like "gun violence". Just think what you would "allow" from your own "authority"?

Its all right there in John Locke book 2 chapter 2 & 3. Englishmen do have the right to bare arms.

Acid attacks by number per city 2016 figures
1) Karachi, Pakistan
2) Lahore, Pakistan
3) London, UK
4) Islamabad, Pakistan
5) Peshawar, Pakistan

This, is all you need to know

London acid attacks are a mystery. I mean they always pop up in the news so it must be happening...right? Or knows the faggot UK government they make that shit up and scare the population. Just like what they do every time they pretend there's a bomb on the train

That's a really interesting way to look at it. I wish I would have thought of it.

Chemist gangs who divide their affiliations across the pH scale.

Mostly Muslims, but native English are culturally appropriating this more and more.

Diversity it's the UK's greatest strength

The remaining cities in the top ten are all Pakistani except for Kabul, Afghanistan.
So its something within that culture that the idiots in the UK have imported. Acis attacks ate now starting to happen outside of London too now and have also spread to France. The four American women attacked in the same incident in Marseilles was the most notable incident.

Wahabism or Salifism is classifiable and bannable. There are plenty of predominantly Muslim communities without jihadi violence. Saudi Arabia, Iran and Turkey all have tighter restrictions on acceptable Islam than the UK or the US. Albania is 90% Islamic, run by Christians and has no acid attacks.

shut the fuck up newfag

Hear it's gangs mainly. Acid is easily hidden in plain view, like in a water bottle. it also blinds your victim so you can get away. That said I get that people become muggers, but to disfigure someone for their life is just savage. Acid attackers deserve the bullet.

So thats where pre war ghouls come from.
Fallout London WHEN?

How the fuck is this a soft question? I'm asking for facts to back up a theory. Fuck you!

London already confirmed ghoul city, just look at it's mayor

I don't doubt that gangs are on the rise of using it, but I find it interesting that the main target for gang recruitment are wayward individuals. Which when you think about it the refugee crisis is just funneling in would be gang members.

Those accid attacks are cosmic justice for the sinking of Belgrano

>Its muslims and theyre trying to cover it up.
>This. In Iran it's a common thing. Whites don't make a habit of puring acid on others.

>Invite thousands of people who have no right to stay anyway
>Reject their application but let them deport on their own
>They don't, instead they disappear and become part of a criminal organisation
YOU DON'T SAY. We're going to have to deal with the cleanup fir the following decades IF we even can still save Western Europe. Like the fall of Rome all over again.

>decide to end relationship
>wake up at 3AM to find ex standing over you
>laughs as she pours acid all over your face
>lose vision and muscle function
>kill yourself

Never stick your dick in crazy. Or black women.

Ban guns get acid instead Eurocucks

This is why Islam and free religion don't mix well. Fundamental Christianity, Orthodox Judaism, even Classic Buhhdism doesn't involve violent revolutionary tactics, like Jihad or Taqya, war and deceit, basic principles of fundamental, orthodox, classic Islam.

I have encountered users on reddit who unironically believe that it is native white Britons committing committing these attacks. They argue that is absolutely in no way related to "Asians" and that acid throwing is a part of British culture dating back the Victorian times.

Zzz.

Acid attacks have been part of London for centuries now. Ever since the industrial revolution the ease of accessing vitriol, acid attacks became a great way for white brits to get revenge on someone.

These days most of the acid attacks in London are committed by white brits with a minority being Pakistani brits that haven't adapted to western culture.

Next they'll be saying white men are also the ones to blame for those group rapes which are on the rise.

The whole thing that led me down this search was my girl friend and I were talking and she claimed she found a site that said a majority of the attackers were white. When I tried to look I couldn't find shit. Going to have to revisit that convo.

God I love seeing a roastie's face all burned up like that. I hope acid attacks catch on in America.

They deserve to be burned in public.

Based pakis

explain the correlation with refugees entering and the acid attacks rising over 100%.

Angering the entire globe while valuing hubris over strategy sure turns out well doesn't it?

Not worth the price in fuel, not worth it to stoop down to their level. A simple bullet to the cranium will do.

Oh that's what Bangladesh and Londinstan have in common, lots of Englishmen and industrialization, not Islamic radicals enforcing hadith. Of course!

Part & Parcel

Why aren’t you doing it to every muslim man, woman, and child you see?

Because I live in Alabama and rarely see them.

>London
SUSPECT IDENTIFIED

Loled a little, thanks

>she claimed she found a site that said a majority of the attackers were white
AND YOU BELIEVED HER?

They've done interviews with people and most turned out to be white and black gang members in the u.k.

They supposedly use acid to target rivals or their families.

Those fucking Asians!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Where are the based Muslim trucks of Pieces, oops I meant "Peace".
Shinto Buddhist terrorism stops,
When mohammahomo pedals the metals

She is usually incredibly honest. While I don't doubt she found a site that said that. I do doubt the site.

Clearly it's a white male problem. We need to keep white men away from acid as much as possible.

Battle for London was worth it...

Nice work user, pretty much tells the story.

They spelled Londonistan wrong tho

yeah on one side the acid house and on the other the drum and base fans duking out in the streets

parliament.uk/business/publications/written-questions-answers-statements/written-question/Commons/2017-03-20/68535/

>The Home Office does not collect data on the number of acid attacks. Acid or other corrosive attacks would be recorded though under different offence types, usually assault occasioning actual bodily harm or grievous bodily harm depending on the severity of the injuries inflicted. We are currently working with the National Police Chiefs’ Council lead to gather data through police forces to better understand the extent and scale of crimes involving acid and other corrosive substances.

Don't hold your breath user

Could you hook me up with a source for that, my dude?

Bumping for sauce

"White" in America includes arabs. Font know about England. It's the same way they are all Asians.

Sure thing dude. I'm in an uber atm heading out for dinner. Will look for the source and post when I get a moment. Don't have it handy, saw it on RT a few months ago.

FoI from the met yields these stats but nothing much on the perps
met.police.uk/globalassets/foi-media/disclosure_2017/march_2017/information-rights-unit--reported-incidents-and-threats-of-acid-corrosive-or-noxious-substance-in-the-mps-area-from-2014-to-2016

Another approach taken by Caroline Lucas MP was to ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many hospital admissions in England were categorized as assault by corrosive substance in each year since 2012.

2012-13 97
2013-14 109
2014-15 106
2015-16 98

No info on perps though
parliament.uk/written-questions-answers-statements/written-question/commons/2017-07-03/2366

Certainly seems to be the case that that information is not being disseminated purposefully.

>The future is clit-less
>The future is acid attacks removing beauty from the equation
>The future is women covered head-to-toe when in public
>The future is women speaking only when spoken to
>The future is women giving up their cars and making Kebab
>The future is feminine

>independent.co.uk/voices/acid-attacks-victims-uk-impact-women-disproportionately-muslim-niqab-media-only-just-reporting-a7877531.html

>independent

The cognitive dissidence is real...

Actually if night gets crazy or thread dies I'll start a thread this time tomorrow from my laptop which has the source. Was fascinating reading. And not the type of thing you would ever expect to see from media such as bbc or DW

>>tfw burkas are really an adaptation to acid attacks in mulslim countries

Ya know, acid attacks wouldn't happen if people had guns.

Thanks a lot, senpai.

What kind of acid do these sick bastards use to inflict that kind of damage anyway? Are they really smart enough to create such a potent "acid"?

This is the face of England in 2050 and its beautiful.

some drain cleaners are 93% sulfuric acid. you can distill it to 98%, add some peroxide and keep it warm and it will pretty much vaporize skin on contact

vitriol, you can just go buy in hardware stores in the uk
vitriol is a very strong dessicant and immediately attacks te skin , there are far worse acids but not so dramatic

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

It would be funnier if these guys did LSD acid attacks , could you believe the shit if someone let off an LSD aerosol bomb in a densely populated area?

Lots of people commit acid attacks, but they got the idea from Muslims.

Acid attacks weren't a problem before mass Muslim immigration. These started happening and the cucked government covered it up not to appear racist.

Then other types of scum get the idea they can commit these types of acts unpunished.

Suddenly everyone's committing acid attacks, and it's super convenient for the media to point this fact out now.

They ignored acid attacks for years, they're complicit in the spread, but now they can do their good liberal duty and point out that so many acid attacks occur from non-muslims oh isn't that horrible! It's so racist to think Muslims have anything to do with it! Oh no!

Most common London areas for acid attacks (2015 ~ 2017)

Newham - 243
Barking and Dagenham - 98
Tower Hamlets - 72

Total points for London during that period was 833 attacks.

Demography
London Borough of Newham - (2001) 39.42% white ===> (2011) 28.97% white
London Borough of Barking and Dagenham - (2001)85.19% white ==> (2011) 58.30% white
London Borough of Tower Hamlets - (2001) 42.9% ===> (2011) 31.2% white

forgto link
statista.com/chart/10289/acid-attacks-in-london/
based on the met's stats

Great info ty m8

When will you finally admit that it's time to ban assault corrosive agents and high capacity acid vials? Does anyone really need more than 10ml of sulfuric acid to hunt badgers? The people who wrote the Magna Carta didn't have this sort of thing in mind, they only wanted to protect the rights of alchemists for the safe transmutation of substances.

Where is the info from? Pretty juicy

Thanks

So nobody has any clue who does these acid attacks?
DO the reports in the news even talk about who does them?
Like can we collect several hundred news articles with names of the perpetrators to see who does them, or does nobody even report them on an individual case by case basis?
I know for certain the BBC reported on some white guy who did it to a muslim because all my normie friends wouldnt shut up about it for weeks.

It is Muslims, why do you think Pakistan and Iran has equally high amount of Acid attacks?

Obviously its muslims. What kind of fucking idiot denies that? Its what they do in their own shithole countries, every news article ive ever read about acid attacks where the perpetrator was named or shown it was a sandnigger. No shit it is.

it's become something like shooting up a high school in the U.S. - acid throwing is a very pragmatic tool of revenge and considering how the public became more and more exposed to it throughout the years, it just gained momentum, more and more people who up until now haven't had the opportunity to screw out with others in such a way, now can.

I'm not even sure it was a Muslim thingy first and foremost, but it was probably the Third World which brought in the practice at first... and then all the retards followed. You know, reverse-assimilation, etc.

White rightwing people are doing it according ti this useless article

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/east-london-acid-attacks-muslim-resham-khan-jameel-muhktar-south-asian-residents-race-hate-crimes-a7821701.html

Ironically the perpetrator in that case was white, and the victim was completely innocent - he was mistaken for someone else.

So far the only articles I can find that drops names are white men (or atleast white sounding names like "John") throwing acid on mussies.

Now he can go as leather face for halloween! So lucky!

>the perpetrator in that case was white
yep, I remember that one. And I'm pretty sure there was an other one where the perp was white. The MSM do shout it out at the top of their voices when this is the case. Which, also ironically, means that they are also telling us when the perp wasn't white, simply by omitting any racial information.