What did she mean by this?

Shortly after she announced a 2 year hiatus from acting.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/7/jennifer-lawrence-slams-trump-to-british-media-i-k/

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/babies/jennifer-lawrence-motherhood-less-appealing-age/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Gets raped by old rich white dudes to start her career, thinks all men are the same.

I think she means that she knows Trump is gonna eviscerate the Jews.

She got Weinsteined, no one will take her seriously.

>I know exactly what he is.
>he's fucking a white male.
As usual, woman thinks she sounds clever by realising the obvious.

wrong you misinterpreted it again.

W E I N S T E I N E D

Also, she's aging like shit,

gross even with all that surgery and makeup she looks ugly as sin. fucking jews forcing their ugly kikes on the world.

That stupid bitch knows nothing. She could be his granddaughter ffs and never knew who he was until he was elected.

lololol

You're a fucking idiot.
Jlaw has all of about 3 brain cells rubbing around up there.

Isnt this the 2ND time this roastie has signaled against him? Trump curse when?

Youre a jew.

Jennifer Lawrence is 27 years old. She was born on August 15, 1990.

Thus you know what this is about. She is hitting the wall. She's used up garbage that nobody wants and her baby making hormones are now in overdrive. She has said before she thinks about motherhood less and less....

people.com/babies/jennifer-lawrence-motherhood-less-appealing-age/

...but all women start to realize at this age, 27, that they are about to be worthless trash. She is Britney Speaks tier whore trash. Never more than a 7/10 with her youth. She'll look like Cameron Diaz soon, an old fucking hag.

She was overused in Hollywood so she's taking a break so that she can come back with a boom.

She's looking a lot less fat. Good for her.

>slams
I'm tired of this meme.

I wonder if that is why in the bible the rapist is forced to marry the victim instead of death.

You know what? I know exactly what Jennifer Lawrence is too. A common whore.

Where does this sanctimonious CUNT get off on her moral high ground judging Trump as if she is Judge, Jury and Executioner?

Fucking bitch whored here way into success and now she's Mother Teresa.

Suck my cheesy balls bitch.

>2 year hiatus from acting

That seems like a bad idea, unless she's pre-empting accusations of sexual abuse against other actors and such

>jew
>jew
>jew
>jew
What's his endgame?

A jew???

It's a cold starry night and he's rubbing his hands to stay warm?

Trump is using the NSA to crush these Hollywood fuck heads and if they say a peep he is going to unleash hell on the Obamas and Clintons for their treason.

hes gonna unleash hell regardless.

I have considered that's Trump's connections in Hollywood could be at work here. He may be behind this fallout. Faith in Hollywood may crash for good. That would be a hell of a power-play. He may be doing mafia shit behind the scenes.

She's not ugly, she's just not "movie star" hot....despite being a movie star

>Jennifer Lawrence next to cute,adorable, highly fuckable Lindsey Lohan
Holy shit. Lohan stopped being cute over 10 years ago, and I don't remember Lawrence before hunger games.

go back to buzzfeed or tmz you ficking aussiefag.

That ain't JLaw. It's a chick that used to be on Attack of the Show on G4, don't know her name.

I wish I could just say fuck it and quit my job for 2 years. Poor oppressed Jennifer Lawrence.

She's an a-list, oscar winning actress

If you were at the top of your field, I imagine you could take a career break like that too

she looks like she is bordering on the edge of attractiveness and spending the rest of existence trying to hold on to her looks which is the entirety of her value

Obviously. That's why if I said I'm tired of this shit and taking a 2 year break people would tell me to get a fucking job because I am not an attractive woman who pretends on camera for a living.

what ever, that ho can't act... how da fuck did she become famous?

Jennifer L. is dumb af. The toothless methheads from Winters Bone are smarter than that cunt.