Can Flat Earthers explain why I can see the Magellanic Clouds in the southern hemisphere and not the northern...

Can Flat Earthers explain why I can see the Magellanic Clouds in the southern hemisphere and not the northern hemisphere?

check them quads flat earthers dont have shit on this

No. Most are larpers trying to cause a shitstorm. The few that aren't will ignore you and try to spam their infographics.

This thread could use some infographics

Checked.

>slide threads and bait get more attention than a valid argument against flat earthers
>said argument gets quads and STILL doesn't garner as much attention

is Sup Forums just bots, antifa, and JIDF now?

It's turtles all the way down...

Flat earthers are mostly religious. This alone explain everything.

flat earthers are mostly religious. This alone explains everything about them.

You dumb nigger, "argument against flat earthers" is not a fucking thread.
Go to /x/ and then kill yourself

It hoaxed. I don’t know how they do it but it’s all special effects like in the Hollywood.

Of course not

I think it’s because of the lensing effect of the firmament. Same reason why constellations appear to be rotating the other direction

>Can Flat Earthers explain
No need.

Look at the card, it says "weird". just like Elvis sightings and comic book geeks. its very intention is to distract and make people stupid. Just like Orwell's 2 and 2 makes 5. I don't think it is a joke. I think it is premeditated propaganda. Along with those fake scientists. Bill Nye, Black science man, and the white haired Asian retard, along with the should have died, wheelchair man.

The sky is actually made of a gorillion flat screen TVs so that's why

flat earthers were an infiltration and a distraction when hollow earth started to catch on. hollow earth actually has eye witness testimony from credible sources like admiral byrd. flat earth came to discredit those people before it caught on.

Checked. These are the products of chem-trails.

They'd probably argue the planes are part of a conspiracy and purposefully fly in non optimal routes.

Red Pill me on Hollow Earth

why'd you call them clouds if theyre in space? muh oort cloud muh unmovable polaris muh pear shapes muh gravitational lensing muh nuclear sun muh blah blah

source that you cant see them?

If the earth is flat one point of the earth would have to be extremely smaller than the rest in regards to the sun but it is a spherical rotation there is no asymmetrical pancake edge for the flip side of pancake earth.

DM Eric Dubay. Cos fucked if I know.

Flat on the bottom, with a curve in the middle of the surface.
You are looking in a different direction than the people on the other side of the curve.

Can you explain a Flag flapping away in a Vacuum?
Can you explain NASA losing all of the telemetry data for the mission to the moon?
Can you explain the pristine landing area around the Lunar lander?
Can you explain why it looks like a kid made it with cardboard and tinfoil?

magnets