The sexual harassment witch-hunt

When are we going to stand up for our right to express our sexual identity as straight white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/11/09/jeremy-piven-sexual-abuse-harassment-hollywood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are no white men in hollywood, they're all Jews
sit back and let it burn

He's a Jew. Fuck them all, burn it all to the ground. I'm having the time of my life watching pedowood burn to the fucking ground

>being this short sighted.

You don't really believe this is going to stop with Hollywood, do you?

Check your cishet privilege user.
>But user, how do I do that?
Cut your own dick off, sew it on to a lady, and get to suckin. Then maybe you'll know what it's like to be oppressed.

Left is continuously driving us toward a "never" answer on that.

I mean, when's the last time you've been called a "creep" for complimenting a woman's hair or outfit when you're not talking to a half drunk whore at a bar?

Probably yesterday if you're at all socially active.

Conservitard trailershits in 1997:
>the president lacks the moral authority to lead!
Conservitard trailershits in 2017:
>When are we going to stand up for our right to express our sexual identity as straight white men?

unrelated comments are unrelated

also, BC expressed his "sexual identity" pretty well in the '90s

I invite you to go public with you idea OP, since you won't be employed afterwards, or ever again.

If you cant find some girl who lets u express ur sexual identity ur a low tier male

If you need more than one girl re-examine ur degenerate beliefs you narcissistic cad

What's the problem? Either deviant sexual behavior is okay or it isn't.
And he was impeached for it. That was the standard we had at the time. The rednecks elected their trailershit president and now all of a sudden our standards drop to match.

Louis CK is a white-hating Mexican Jew. Fuck im and his support of White Genocide.

cuz
>stand up for our right

or

>express our sexual identity

or

>straight white men?

Louis CK is a far-left JEW, not white. Him getting wrecked by the leftist poz he peddles is pottery.

Go ahead, post something stupid on your real Facebook account.

Oooh, trips...

>wait for Hollywood to burn down
>institute libel laws
it's that easy

>libel laws
Whats that

Enjoy the ride. This whole thing is going to make the GOOD men stand back, while the degenerates get exposed. A man who is respectful will be treated with reverence again. Simultaneously women will be more willing to have sex from the lack of men approaching them out of fear.

Brace for random sex requests from women and them initiating contact more. It's gonna be a wild ride!

louis ck is a faggot from mexico
fuck him

>When are we going to stand up for our right to express our sexual identity as straight white men?
Not this week, lol

>I'm having the time of my life watching pedowood burn to the fucking ground

I hear ya user.

I am quite content to watch the entertainment industry rip itself to shreds. I also believe the fallout of this will include lots of proven false allegations, which works things out regarding womens lies and biased justice system in so far as sexual assault cases are concerned anyway.

>Straight white men
>Posts a jew.
>Trying to paint a Jewish problem as a white male problem.

>never interrupt your enemy when they arw making a mistake

God damn it. This thread isn't about Louis CK. Jesus fucking Christ.

Am I the only one who doesn’t give a fuck about this whole sexual harassment shitshow? I think it’s all white knights and feminists who are pushing this shit.

This is how. We let them eat each other alive. Then we ask what's left "So... you still like this listen and believe shit or do you want to give it a rest and get back to business?". The way things are going, we'll be back to business by spring. Just in time for the sun dresses.

No one outside leftist bubbles genuinely believes the "LISTEN AND BELIEVE #METOO" kike garbage.

i tried

you get silenced by thirsty losers

If you are comparing Trump to what he did you are lying on purpose, you are concern trolling us

Go fuck off shill this guy is going to burn

I figured this was hollywood ditching the blame by creating a mee too phase to discredit women
this can only help your views since you're all anti womens rights. pretty soon a rape claim from a woman will have the same sway as one from a man.

No he is a deviant

>Brace for random sex requests from women and them initiating contact more

Better have a briefcase of forms at the ready. Please sign this affidavit and waiver re sexual congress. I will fax a copy to my attorney. We may proceed in three to five weeks if everything is in order.

>No one outside leftist bubbles

So, only half the country then.

You should have realized this was a shill thread when the OP posted a picture of Jew saying its a white male thing.

tmz.com/2017/11/09/jeremy-piven-sexual-abuse-harassment-hollywood/

>leftist kikes ruined by their own feminist poison

Live by the SJW, die by the SJW.

You should have chosen an image of something other than Louis CK

You should read the subject of a thread

This whole thing is so much more profound than what it's getting treated as.

Hollywood goes hell for leather calling us rapists. When the worst thing 99% of us has done is probably shout at a girl and swear at her.

Turns out *they* are massive rapists.

But to be expected really, given the scum culture of the left.

Time to start looking for wives elsewhere, hungary, romainia, germany, sweden people that dont bitch about that sort of shit and sexually more mature.

nothing worse than a jew that thinks he's above the law to masturbate in front of real white women. society is falling because of these left-wing views!

Pay attention to leftists accusing others of being what they hate about themselves
It's amazing

Dude is a degenerate asshole who deserves to burn.

The Louis CK story is scary as shit
>Ask girls for their consent
>They give it
>Still called sexual assault because he was in a "position of power"
Those are some fucked up tactics

You are a fag for choosing the image of CK. You instigated it idiot kike.

faggot /nupol/ will defend feminists because its a Jewboy getting fucked over. But they'll come for everyone

You know what else is fun, every white male on the face of the planet is in a "position of power"

>Express our sexual identity as straight white men

>Can I jerk off in front of you

nope.

Celebrities don't reflect real people. Let it burn

We are standing up for it by letting the cucks that supported this bullshit get taken down by it. They wanted a world where being straight man is a crime, let them live in it then.

In a war I'm not responsible for my enemy killing it's own soldiers, nor am I obligated to risk my own safety to save the enemies soldiers. If they come asking for help I would grant it but I'm not going to charge the enemy bunker to prevent them from killing their own.

This. Absolutely this. This is what they wanted. They can have it. The trick is, we couldn't defeat them with straight on aggression. They're doing the one thing we needed them to do. Take themselves down until they start coming over to our side.