ILL BILL THREAD

POST YOUR RARE ILL BILLS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkZoNMmDcaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off faggot.
Sage

When people ask me why I'm so anti-Hillary but, was a Slick Willy cheerleader back in the day and to a very limited extent still kind of am it's things like this that are the reason.

Imagine Hillary doing something this and if she do something like this imagine her looking so natural, so casual like Bill here. Bill's a GOAT statesman.

And I guess another reason I've admired Bill and despise Hillary is Bill's whole "rags" to riches thing (probably why he knows/can get on the level of the common man or woman without seeming fake whereas Hillary is either in stuck up bitch or complete phony mode when she tries to 'relate' to the common man) whereas Hillary's lived a pretty entitled life. IT WAS HER TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRN

Oh and the sax playing thing is pretty cool. I mean, what the fuck kind of special talent does Hillary have?

Skyrim belongs to the nerds! :)

t. 56%

kek, this is my OC from last year.

good work cunt.

i like how bills ghost is ill bill too.

He hangs out with pedos, man.

Exactly, she has no skills. So they made a meme out of her on a Blackberry on a military plane. Hillary has no skills.
“You know, like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills… Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills!”

Hi Daddy!

wait what

Post the unedited one numbnuts, I had it but it mysteriously vanished...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkZoNMmDcaQ