Breakup the Union

Hey America I know how to solve your internal problems.

Just break up, the Union isn't working, the US should breakup into a handful of independent countries along cultural ideological and political lines.

How many countries and what they would look like I don't know nor do I care, but it has to happen, the economic issues will recover after 10 - 15 years and everyone would be happier.

#BreakupTheUnion

>The United counties of the Dakotas and Nebraska

haha great thread
#nigger

>Arizoan and Utah ever joining California.
Nice joke.

A Russian IRA fantasy.

Holy shit, that's great.

California used to be a Red state, and ever is a long time.

Check out Demographic maps, and then see how certain you are.

Better solution - just merge a couple of major urban sprawls into new states so they can all fuck off

As an Okie, I'm just glad we're not presummed north texas for once, so I'm good with this.
Presumably "New Europe would also take the canadian Prairie provinces. Gotta get a coast somehow, and Hudson bay is better than nothing.

> The Mormon Republic of Desert isn't its own nation
Who made this joke map?

>putting the facists next to the commies
worked out so well last century

>good 'ol pedro

Might happen during economic collapse

the REAL Amerigroid Appears and says NO to your RECONQUISTA!

except the south east and west-central states have an unsaid but reinforced treaty to become a single nation if the union ever divides: the confederacy.

Should the containment walls be, dare I say 10 feet higher?

we could try

kys putin

#OPisAfag

>ky
>lumped with the virginians
OH HELL NO

Iowa wisconsin minnesotta nebraska the dakotas kansas and montana should break away from america.

Lumping in AZ with California is a red flag you are a retard. Do you fuckers not understand Arizona is death incarnate if shtf?

And wyoming forgot them

> Tfw your state will almost certainly be absorbed by California in the inevitable balkanization of the US

Feelsbasman

>drawing dividing lines across state boundaries every single time
Use some fucking creativity you faggots

> As an Okie, I'm just glad we're not presummed north texas for once, so I'm good with this.

As A Texan so am I lol.

We are gonna all of our original territory back though...