youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do these stupid bitches always hold their stomachs, it really angers me and makes me want to skin their faces.

((((((ID: IbpXE/4U)))))) MUST BE A JEW-TERRORIST - Spotted & Dotted!

it's okay to shoot a jew before you rip his teeth out with pliers

(ID: ezmx2wK1) IS A FED or Retard. Violence is not the answer, idiot. Truth is.

I bet both of them bang black dudes on the regular.. and that triggers your weak tiny-dick self

You didn't read the comment. If you had read the comment, you would have read "it's okay to shoot a jew before you rip his teeth out with pliers".

Let me make that all caps for you.

IT'S OKAY TO SHOOT A JEW BEFORE YOU RIP HIS TEETH OUT WITH PLIERS

Let me space the letters out now

I T ' S O K A Y T O S H O O T A J E W B E F O R E Y O U R I P H I S T E E T H O U T W I T H P L I E R S

At what point does the comment say, "violence is the answer"? I never said that. I merely said that if you happen to shoot a jew before you rip his teeth out with pliers, then IT'S OKAY. I'm just saying it's perfectly alright to shoot a jew before you rip his teeth out with pliers.

That's all. Stop jumping to conclusions.

OP here' just letting viewers know all responders so far have been 1. feds or 2. retards :)

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw

youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs

youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

If jews hate whities so much — how come jews constantly have babies with the whities?

Because Jews are in control of White European Nations world wide and if they weren't they wouldn't be living with us. That simple, fed/retard poser (ID: wqw9+GWe) who said "If jews hate whities so much — how come jews constantly have babies with the whities?:

Due to their satanic religion, the Jews' genes begin to degrade after only 1 or 2 generations. (See www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org). In order to keep their bloodline alive they have to steal white people's genes and blood.

whites hate jews

jews love whites

You did not answer the question, brainlet.
You just spewed some more of your propaganda without answering the actual question. Just like commies do whenever they are asked a question their retarded ideology has trouble answering.

So whities are the ones hell-bent on removing the other group in that case?

By your own logic most "jews" should have overwhelmingly more white genes than "original" genes at this point.

Need to find out what it is that specifically targets Jews in the genes. Then use that to blend with a sterility gene.

Is this a /schizophrenia/ general?

Sauce on the pic?

We have to keep waking people up. Let the truth reach everyone everywhere. I know of some people who only became WOKE this year so it's still very much an ongoing process. Don't give up, my friends. We will get there.

Advances in genetic science has led to the identification of mutations linked to genetic diseases more prevalent in persons of Jewish heritage. The JGDC recommends that anyone of Jewish heritage* and interfaith couples, who are planning to start or add to their family, should be screened for the full panel of Jewish genetic diseases

>>damn right on the money

stop saying waking people up. alot of idiots float the term it means nothing.

use giving research and education approach to assess the issue with critical thinking.

yes, they should pound on it with a hammer instead, as your dear old mom did,

kek