THEY'RE ATTACKING TAYTAY

buzzfeed.com/alannabennett/taylor-swift-persona-2017-reputation?utm_term=.biedZOqKJ#.qwwVeGBjR

>Predating the Minaj incident but potentially egged on by it, Swift has long had a curious issue: Nazis love her. Ever-blonde with a public presence linked to ideas of purity, images of Swift have circulated in alt-right internet circles for years. “We are certain that as soon as the Nazis saw her, they were magnetically drawn to her sculpted Aryan form and angelic demeanor,” Andre Anglin, founder of neo-Nazi blog the Daily Stormer told Broadly in 2016. “The entire alt-right patiently awaits the day when we can lay down our swords and kneel before her throne," he said, “as she commands us to go forth and slaughter the subhuman enemies of the Aryan race.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oTblZ
archive.is/T2BmO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds more like a puff piece desu

Also, buzzfeed attacks everything that isn't vomit. So she shouldn't feel bad.

YASSSSSS QUEEENNN

>Kim Kardashian
>white

BUMP

>mark as spam

This.

Getting attacked by buzzfeed is a honour badge.

Also this will help redpill tay tay fans about the racist "progressives"

>''Big, scary,
>Kanye
Lmao. Taylor is a foot taller than him.

>Kim Kardashian
>white

I don't get the fuss about Taylor Swift.
She just a generic white bitch. There are tons of black and brown women who are way better looking.

White girls are disgusting

>There are tons of black and brown women who are way better looking.
No

>aggressively white

I love it. Nothing will redpill normies faster than articles like this, keep em coming

it's okay to rip taytay's teeth out with pliers

This wearing knights armour while slaying subhumans for her and to recieve a kiss on the cheek would be the best dream ever

M O M M A

>look Hans
>look
>I am trolling

She'll be fine. Media kikes wish they had Taylor's influence.

In America she is

What ... nigger ?

She's a coalburner and degenerate sage and hide

She has downs syndrome eyes
No thanks.
There are infinitely better white women out there.

Prove it

TayTay is a qt. CUTE!

I was watching Entertainment Tonight yesterday and they had a segment about Swift.

They were going on and on about (((people))) being angry that she wants creative control over her content. They are acting like she is the next coming of Hitler.

Fucking funny watching Jews kvetch this hard because she is a white girl who doesn't want to be controlled.

t. mahmoot

Q-Tay!

She's hugging a drinks vendor you autistic puff
hnngh

Tailor swift fucks niggers. She also has no ass and is built like an ogress

Posting superior qt

Can someone post a link to the site with all the tay tay pictures with quotes to save our white race

>Am I being a good boy, mutti Merkel?

Imagine my hand weaving through your long hair, my fingertips running over your skin to the back of your head, pulling softly on your hair as I tilt your head back. My lips softly brush yours, then I pick you up, let you wrap your legs around my waist, and kiss you more hungrily. My tongue tracing the shape of your lips, then massaging yours with mine... My hands glide down over your back until I hold you up against me with your ass....

I pin your body against a wall with mine, your legs still wrapped around my waist. I bite your lips and purr low in my throat while I do that, breathing heavily through my nose. I let my nose skim down from the spot just under your ear down to the patch of skin just above your collar bone. I kiss and bite that sensitive spot while I let my hands travel up and under your shirt, my fingertips leaving your skin on fire in their wake....

I take your shirt off and you immediately pull mine off, throwing them both carelessly away. I cup your breasts through your bra while you run your hands over my chest. I grind my hips into yours as I pin you against the wall once again, my bare skin hot on yours...

I gather you in my arms and carry you to the bed, lowering you over it. I hover over you as I kiss your lips again, my hands travelling all over your body, discovering, exploring, touching every inch of it. I take off your pants but keep mine on, not looking when I throw your pants aside. I let my hands trail over your leg, then back up. I pull you into a sitting position and with one smooth motion, I take off your bra. I cup your breasts and massage them while I suck on your neck.

I let one of my hands travel down again, from your neck to your breasts, down over your stomach to one of your inner thighs. I stroke that thigh, then I move to your other thigh, lightly skipping over your pussy in the process... and back again... but this time I pause at your pussy and start rubbing you through your panties, the fabric generating extra friction. I keep doing this in a steady rythm…

I take your panties down, slipping them over your legs. You kick them off. Your legs spread under my touch and I start rubbing your clit in a circular motion. I suck on one of your nipples while I feel you're getting wet enough, so I slide one of my fingers inside, while I keep rubbing your clit with the thumb on the same hand. I keep doing this, making a beckoning motion with my finger inside of your pussy, stroking the upper wall of it….

Cause I feel there's a little more room and you're really wet, I slide in another finger, still rubbing your clit with the thumb on that hand. I kiss you again, feeling your moans vibrate against my lips. You feel me smile against your lips cause I enjoy giving you this pleasure. I let my tongue trail down your neck, I suck on your nipples, then kiss my way down your stomach.. I gently bite your inner thigh, then I kiss it and then... I kiss your clit. I keep fingering you while I start licking your clit. The combination of my fingers and tongue feels amazing..

I keep licking your clit and around your labia. My hands creep back up to cup your breasts as you sigh and wrap your fingers in my hair. You feel an orgasm coming up and you arch your back in ecstasy. Then it's there. Your pussy constricts around my fingers and you try your best not to crush my head between your legs... You stop breathing for a second, tremors shooting down your body, then a moan slips from your throat. I keep licking all the while, tasting you ;)

I let you breathe a little bit before kissing you again, taking your hand and placing it on my pants. You feel how hard I am through my jeans and start fumbling with the buttons. I breathe heavily through my nose when you manage to open the buttons and slide your hand into my boxers. You wrap your hand around me. I’m rock hard and you feel my dick slightly pulse in your palm. I bite your lip, hard, as you start moving your hand, stroking my dick, gently at first, then increasing in speed…

You take my pants off completely, fingernails scratching down my legs while you do that and, smiling up at me, you start kissing your way down my body. I tremble under your touch, abs constricting under your lips when you get there. Your lips find the tip of my dick and kiss it. You lick around the shaft, making it wet enough, then you slide your lips down my cock, sucking hard and letting your tongue circle around it in your mouth.

After a while, I make you stop and push you back down on the bed, pinning your wrists down with one of my hands above your head and kissing you fiercely, fingering you again, making sure you’re wet enough, I take out my fingers to grab my dick and place it in front of your pussy, the tip pressing softly against it. I let myself grind along the length of your pussy, then I let it glide inside, slowly, until it’s all inside of you…

I bite your neck while I start thrusting, growling a little. You spread your legs a little wider and scratch down my back, making me moan and thrust deeper. You gasp when I increase my speed, hips moving in sync with yours, a smooth motion like the rolling of the sea. I kiss you again, lips barely touching while I keep thrusting deep inside of you. Your gasps increase in intensity and frequency, as does my breathing…

Just look up AryanGoddess user.

I get bored of this position, so I pick you up and practically throw you over, landing you on hands and knees. Before you can recover from being tossed around, my dick shoves inside of you, thrusting deeper than ever before. My hand creeps to your neck and I push you facedown onto the bed. I pull your hair back to me, until my teeth find your neck and bite while I pound you mercilessly…

You get an orgasm, and because of your pussy constricting around my dick, it gives me that little extra I need, and before I get one too, I shout "I'm going to cum! Get on your knees." Your get on your knees and open your mouth. I start fucking your mouth, making you gag a little. I moan and my dick pulses inside of you, shooting creamy cum with every pulse, filling up your mouth. It tastes quite sweet. You swallow. I don't mind my own cum so I kiss you fiercely after.

No

>buzzfeed bad
>not archiving
archive.is/oTblZ

Post evidence that Swift has fucked a nigger. A picture of her giving someone a hug doesn't count.

She succeeded in the entertainment industry that's proof that she still smells like a bunch of jew dicks

daddys money, not jews

kys

>andrew anglin
>aryan
He looks like an albino nigger

No, kys
Daddys money doesn't mean shit behind jew lines

>you’ve grown to hate your pride
what did she mean by this

>“We are certain that as soon as the Nazis saw her, they were magnetically drawn to her sculpted Aryan form and angelic demeanor,” Andre Anglin, founder of neo-Nazi blog the Daily Stormer told Broadly in 2016. “The entire alt-right patiently awaits the day when we can lay down our swords and kneel before her throne," he said, “as she commands us to go forth and slaughter the subhuman enemies of the Aryan race.”

top fucking kek

I hate how this your proteg'e
I hate how she creeps into my dreams even though I love it.
I hate how I have to watch her videos even though I actually love them.
I hate how much control over my life someone I will never meet has over me, and yet I can't get enough of it.

His writing is really good tho. Makes me laff.

because (((hollywood))) is doing totally fine, right. no problems there, right. the jews are in panic right now while taytay is just fine and thriving

kys nigger shill kike fucker

She's been in the beast for like 10 years dummy.
Also she came in via Nashville jews not Hollywood jews

>as she commands us to go forth and slaughter the subhuman enemies of the Ayran race

Fukn laffen, Anglin is top troll

>tfw taylor swift's christmas album is arriving on sunday

>minaj's brother now convicted pedophile

ummm, sweetie, it's over.

don't know about the nogs but pretty well known she fucks lots of bisexual men and closet homos who are curious about het sex. they're her type. repeat after me, all celebrities are degenerate and sexual deviants.

>pretty well known
But still no proof of something that happens "LOTS"

>Andre Anglin
Heh

>slaying subhumans for her and to recieve a kiss on the cheek would be the best dream ever

this. every tween, teen and early twenties entertainment celebrity has seen a football field length of dicks. about 10% of the white and black population are pretty good singers, and anyone can act better than nicolas cage. there is only one way to rise to the top of the heap and it's not talent. please stop idolizing these perverts.

Salute the Queen goyim!

I can understand if she fucked a nig because she was curious, hell I did the same. At the same time, though, I feel like if TayTay was a hooker she would be the 'no black guys' type.

no proof? lot at the mile long list of men she has been linked to. they are all semi-closeted poofters. continue being a neet with an irrational obsession with white celebrities.

Now you talking shit about Cage man if you had a point you fucking blew it.
Cage does what the fuck he wants and none of the shit excuses for actors you could think of can act better than Nick.

>“We are certain that as soon as the Nazis saw her, they were magnetically drawn to her sculpted Aryan form and angelic demeanor,” Andre Anglin, founder of neo-Nazi blog the Daily Stormer told Broadly in 2016. “The entire alt-right patiently awaits the day when we can lay down our swords and kneel before her throne," he said, “as she commands us to go forth and slaughter the subhuman enemies of the Aryan race.”
Most beta thing I've ever read.

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

and i'm supposed to care why? do you think i think she is some princess to be rescued? nigger do you even know who you're accusing? let me spell it out for you: i am the singular individual known as Sup Forums, i am always right, and she is not /mygirl/ she's Sup Forums's girl, take it to them

Proof nigger not just you bullshit conspiracy theories.
Pics or fucking interviews she said she did you know fucking PROOF.
Until then you're a lying piece of shit nigger.

Who's this

>the Minaj incident
>tfw popstars gossips now are called the same way than actual incidents with huge geopolitical consequences

>taking anything Andrew Anglin says at face value
The dude's a subhuman that got nabbed by the feds on drug charges while with underage Asian girls and is now part of a honey pot. Avoid him and the Daily Stormer at all costs.

t. out of work actor

>rm and angelic demeanor,” Andre Anglin, founder of neo-Nazi blog the Daily Stormer told Broadly in 2016. “The entire alt-right patiently awaits the day when we can lay down our swords and kneel before her throne," he said, “as she commands us to go forth and slaughter the subhuman enemies of the Aryan race.”

The degree of cuckish pussyworshipping disgusts me, tbqh.

The most suspicious thing about him is how the media loves to quote him anytime they talk about white identity. Same with weev.

>buzzfeed

shits given: 0

i'm with the 9s on this one

This. All I've ever seen levied against her is innuendo, hard evidence not so much. I mean I guess I've seen evidence that she lied to the Wests but that entire family belongs in the oven so who cares. Worst you can put on her is dating a douchebag like John Mayer but she was young so it can be overlooked (at least he was white).

>tfw living in the best timeline provides you choice oddities such as being a straight man and yet debating buying taylor swifts new album

Fucking dudes like Jonas Brothers is probably worse than fucking niggers

archive.is/T2BmO

Yoire an insufferable faggot. Holy shit

Minaj incident?

Isnt that Twilight faggot a nigger? He sure aint white

I don't know I never saw any of those movies but I thought he was white and dated that Stewart girl.
Also it wouldn't matter since their is still no proof she fuck him.

Yes every girl you are attracted to is a pure virgin.
Also Jake Gylnwhatever gave her some of his Jew dick.

So there's Jew and nigger confirmed

>she fucked a nig because she was curious, hell I did the same.
KYS you coal burning fag.

I'll never understand why /pol love this degenerate girl who was blacked.

It will not a surprise when she appears with a baby tyrone.

Oh and the dead Heroin faggot from Glee.
Swifty is a fucking worn out hag

such a slut

HAHAHAHAHAHAJA! :'D

>ctrl f "lesbian"
>no results
Sup Forums is being retarded as usual. Taylor Swift is a lesbian - everyone ITK already knows this.

You're trying too hard to fit in.

Oh and that high school musical fag
That's another Jew that gave her the wang.
Her vag probably got warts on it

she looks weird here, like she had surgeries

She's a whore lol. Nobody who has taken the redpill would respect any female as a leader, let alone this used up slut

Kek
Just post one pic or interview she said she fucked the niggers you claim faggot it's not that hard.
Until then you're just a piece of shit lying faggot.

Fuck off nigger don't shop TayTay's slim legs

TARGET DESTROYED

Yeah she became a slut