How many whites are in the world?

I've heard there were about 1 billion but Europe population is only 748 million people Canada maybe is 26 million Australia 20 New Zealand 18 America is 19000000 and maybe Latin aneeica
America 30?

This guy gives a good answer quora.com/How-many-white-people-are-there-in-the-world

But wanted to know pol opinion on the matter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends on your definition of white.

A lot of white looking people in South America, North Africa and middle East, so if you include them then 100 or so million more?

Whatever the number is, it is decreasing.

WE WILL REPLACE YOU.

My brother has green eyes good facial structure, kinda white looking tanned because of. Mexican sun yeah I guess

many, and some are even hybrids

There are enough to kill every other race ten fold if we wanted to. Maybe it's time to antagonizing us eh?

Stop antagonizing*

Fuck.

A billion is more whites than theres ever been on the planet, a number that will decrese since it wont be replace. The problem is there are too many asians and indians that have completely outnumbered us. And Africas population is increasing at an insane rate that'll make them the majority of the world population by 2070. Whites are the greatest race and must outnumber all the undesirables or face a global catastrophe

Less than 600 mil. AhMeds and their descendants are not White
We actually should

>NZ has 18 million.
>Mexican intellectual

Look you Spic retard. There are barely 4.5 million people here. About 2.5 million is white.

>New Zealand 18
try 4 mate

There aren't 4 million whites in NZ though. That numbers probably between 2-3 million.

fucking kek, haven't seen this 1

i just made it

America is 19 million out of 320 million?
No.

4mill here ;^]

Dear god no, I'd consider some palestinians white like the Hadid's before you kike.

Keep sucking mudslime cock greatest ally, that worked in europe didnt it

>South america
>18% white
nope

here's a white palestinian for you....just in time for Veteran's Day

480 million: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

6.5% of world population.

White privilege my ass.

White people are people who are of wholly (99%+) european ancestry. The only reason i even say 99% is because i understand dna testing has a margin of error

This is now a pretty white girl thread

Only us canada europe aus nz are white, latin americabs have no white identity.

Christianity is the third cancer middle-east brought.

I mean, look at my fucking flag.
All has meaning (# of lines and color), except that symbol.

The 1st disaster
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

we're probs pretty good atm lad dw we'll be alright
wait till racism is popular again
the chinese indian war is probably going to wipe out most of china/india
that will probably fuck up the world as there goes 50% of our cheap labour but meh, worth it

There are no whites in America. They are all chimeric beasts.

Great image though, if you mean the reference.
On about the cancer middle East bright, all three religions are fucked up beyond, but, Christianity>Jewish*>Islam in regards of violence and dogma

Obviously Brought*

>How many whites are in the world?
Too many

In the modern world, of course.
Crusades are gone, plus, other religions did the same.

Non white populations tend to be densely concentrated to specific places, while whites spread out more, so just numbers aren't that helpful.

tfw white living in ground zero of degeneracy and multiculturalism

what drove them to volunteer for this nonsense?

>bringing the kid into that
REEEEEE
Give us some stories user
Extreme guilt and shame one way or the other

I bet you that their great grand parents immigrated to the US after the civil war and had nothing to do with slavery. Hilarious.

This is probably true desu. The only truly white people I know are total degenerates and will likely never have kids. My husband and I are planning on having as many kids as we can, but he's part Japanese and I'm 1/4 Korean, so we won't be able to help. What a sad state of affairs.

>Extreme guilt and shame one way or the other
Do they have any evidence that their ancestors had slaves? There were European slaves too. How silly would it be if there as some white guilt idiot who turns out to have slave ancestors.

>white
I got news, m8

looks high

Less than 5% of white Americans had anything to do with slavery. Slaves were a expensive commodity that most folks couldn't afford.

>posting in meme flag
>not knowing about the anti white agenda
You must be a newfag. ANONS WE NEED TO REDPILL THIS FUCKER.

Went to safeway today, saw 2 whites out of 50 people shopping there.

when driving trying to spot whites, 4/6 people in cars are no white

there are some days i see 0 white people whole day

t.northern california

>commiefornia
All I can say is that you better have shit ready for a legit happening.

Spics are all mixed. Only an arbitrarily low number of them are pure. And central asians are all mixed persian and gook. Neither of which are white

I live in the valley where everything is very expensive and most people are mostly concerned about money and not racial problems. But if real shit hits the fan I'm heading to the other side of the hill, SC mountains, where some buddies of mine live and own guns.

About 30

>yfw there's more white people living in asia than there are total of people (white&non-white) combine living in Canada

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Live in the west coast as well.

Sometimes I go a day and barely see any white people anymore.

I don't think the west coast will be apart of the USA in 100 years from now.

I love the fact that once we die out the gibs will stop flowing and the lesser races will start murdering each other. I hope I live old enough to see anderson cooper on cnn cry about africans hackings each other in pieces to eat.

Too many. And yet the cry about their race going extinct. They had the two greatest wars in the history of mankind and so many pandemics and plagues and the fuckers still out number us all.

I think it will take about a 100 years and foreign countries taking advantage of brown people leadership before shit hits the fan.

I also think that an audit of the federal reserve and hyper inflation are a certainty in the future.

Everyone's standard of education and living here will gradually decrease.

These stats are bullshit. For example: The Netherlands is 87% or 85% white. Argentina is unironically 80% white. Germany isn't 88% white.

Nowhere near 1 billion.

Whites were 30% of the world population about 100 years ago. Now Whites are somewhere around 11-15%.

They're counting many Non-Whites as White to get that inflated number.

NZ population is 4.8 million
2/3 of NZrs are white
There are 3.2 million white kiwis

I find it absolutely hilarious that spics sit in their third world shithole country and pretend to be white

Not enough

The girl in your post better be a man.

how are you any different you 53% mixed ghoul?

FINALLY, I read this entire thread looking for this comment. You're literally the first.
I got distracted by the girls... ;_;