IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But doesn't he own the damn thing?

>an individual with firsthand knowledge

I think so but jesus man some of the comments in there are fucking hilarious. this man lives rent free in their heads 24/7

>2002

To accuse him of this is to suggest he's capable of orchestrating a 14 year long plan to become president. Is that a level of competency they really want to imply he has?

Puhpuhpuhpolitics. How dare he!
A dumbass contest that excludes male participants. A big girl honeybooboo contest.
Somutherfukinwat!

load of bullspit

>individual with firsthand knowledge
>tried to rig
>owns the damn thing
>probably covered his ass with the participation agreements these contestants need to sign
>(((Abramson)))

Yeah, but he didn't diddle any women, so nobody will care

Ooh. This time you really got him. Yawn

they are now using beauty pageants to draw lines of connection to Russia? lol

Wait, let me get this straight. They're saying that

>15 years ago
>Trump
>TRIED to RIG
>a Miss Universe pageant,
>(which he owns and be able to "rig" easily anyway)
>for Putin's
>ex-mistress
>as part of their global scheme
>to take over America?

Holy fuck.

>Seth Abramson
kek, that guy is an admitted mental patient. It's hilarious that leftists consider him to be a reputable source.

>According to an individual with firsthand knowledge

wtf i hate drumpf now

isn't trump already immune to sexual harassment claims anyways? half of hillary's campaign was built on the pussy grabbing and nobody cared

>an individual with first hand knowledge
>those close to
>a source
>some suggest
>it is believed

Getting really sick of this shit. There was a time i journalism you couldn't publish shit without two corroborating sources or one dynamite one and you still had to research the shit out of everything before you posted the story

well, to be fair, i heard he's really good at chess

>t. individual with no first-hand knowledge
get a load of this fag!

>you can be democrat
>you can be republican
>you can`t be non-McCarthyist scum

murica

Look at her, she obviously deserved it ffs *shwing*

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

CLEAR EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION

Mortimer Goldstein tweeted that the pissgate could be true after all

*Tips Fedorova*

The left can't decide if trump is an incompetent moron or a Russian white supremacist mastermind who rigged the elections

This is where he gets his power by the way.

And its a chess game you are going to lose, white boi.

FUCKING DRUMPHY. RIGGING THIS MISOGYNISTIC PAGENT WE SUDDENLY CARE ABOUT.

This is some election rigging that Putin can really get behind.

(((an individual)))

(((Abramson))) every fucking time

This. These fucking schizos will be calling him an incompetent buffoon on Monday as if they hadn't spent all weekend attributing to him the most genius power grab in the history of humanity

Kim Jong Un did 9/11
>t.I am person with firsthand knowledge.

That’s some far out shit. I never got How they think he’s so stupid but he’s been planing this 20 year long plot to “take over America”

they should've said he raped someone again

The bitch is smoken hot if she didn't win then you would have a valid complaint shill

Trump rigging the beauty contest is 10x worse than Hillary rigging the Democratic Primary. In-Peach now!

Well I was being somewhat hyperbolic for effect. Just odd that these people act like he's incompetent one minute and the next they're accusing him of successfully using the miss universe pageant to set in motion a secret plot with Putin to use fake news spreading Russian bots to get him elected POTUS 14 years later. Can't say they're instability is surprising though after observing their behavior the last couple years

>(((Abramson)))

>Usain playing on SJW terms
>king identified as a queen

Retarded fucking island dwellers an their low IQ threads.
sage

they literally have nothing if this it what they're running with

I can no longer stand with Trump, who has undermined the democratic process of the Miss Universe contest, and sold one of our oldest and most cherished American institutions to foreign agents of the Kremlin. ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

Trump ran briefly in 2007 for about week and most thought it was a joke, polled at like 1% and then he dropped out and said it was just a stunt for his book. Trump has wanted this most of his life, I'm sure he was putting pieces in place in the early 2000s

>(4) According to the source, Mr. Trump told the assembled celebrity judges for the internationally broadcast 2002 Miss Universe pageant, just prior to the final round of judging when only 10 contestants were remaining which contestant he wanted them to crown Miss Universe 2002.

>(5) “There’s definitely, clearly one woman out there who’s head and shoulders above the rest. She’s the one I’d vote for,” said Mr. Trump. In the context of the conversation and Mr. Trump’s demeanor, the eyewitness reports that Trump “basically told the judges who to vote for.”

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

"Seth Abramsen"

Oy Goys!

Maybe he just wanted to fuck her

Everyone on Sup Forums is too dumb to realise that they're playing checkers with a chess board.