>FLotUS Melania @The Great Wall 11/10/17
youtu.be/QPIrkYnV8SQ
>FLotUS Melania visits Pandas&hands out Bald Eagles 11/9/17
youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/republican-national-committee-persecution-of-moore-a-pattern-of-capitulation?recruiter=641952335&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_for_starters_page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Takei
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore
reuters.com/article/us-trump-asia-china-deals/trumps-250-billion-china-miracle-adds-gloss-to-off-kilter-trade-idUSKBN1D90L2
ft.com/content/d4a85422-c5d5-11e7-b2bb-322b2cb39656
reuters.com/article/us-trump-asia-energy-west-virginia/china-energy-investment-signs-mou-for-83-7-billion-in-west-virginia-projects-idUSKBN1D90S9?il=0
billingsgazette.com/news/government-and-politics/chinese-ecommerce-giant-strikes-million-montana-beef-deal/article_109ddb3c-90c6-562b-8748-71743ea5d561.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-10/china-says-foreign-firms-won-t-be-forced-to-turn-over-technology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

>Gadsden
>supports government

Whatever happened with the wmd in the airport earlier?

Trump is a better president than Hillary.

Who is the youngest congressman?

For another hour at the very least. I'm getting a little tired but I have some stuff I want to finish up before I go to bed.

To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

>It's another 'Eva shits up /ptg/ because he's salty he doesn't get to bake' episode

I hate reruns.

Yes this is an important petition, and no I'm not a shill, or "the guy talking in riddles last night." change.org/p/republican-national-committee-persecution-of-moore-a-pattern-of-capitulation?recruiter=641952335&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_for_starters_page

Like what?

Elise Stefanik

Over 9000 hours in google

>it's another retard who can't even tell shills apart tries to perpetuate drama for no reason
man i hate redditers

IS that really eva? I could smell it from his posting style. He’s the worst cancer to ever hit /ptg/.

oooooops! 4d chess

Stuff.

>2 NY Conservatives
Cool thanks

Sure. We can even add Trump himself to that list!
It's sad you Trump supporters seem to only care about sexual assault when it's a Democrat or someone anti-Trump, but bury your heads in sand when Trump goes on National TV literally bragging about sexual assaulting women. Almost like you don't actually care about victims, but would rather be exact same type of worthless human filth like their abusers, and continue to abuse and exploit them for your own pleasures (in this instance, political gain)...
But hey, if you have no moral barometer and can live with yourself, I'm not gonna stop you...

shh
you fucking ass...no one cares if your shit country lives in abject poverty

Not my president.

votw drlump 2022 for more 4 d checker

Poo-land

WHY, has nobody updated the (((wikipeadia))) page for George TakeiFakei?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Takei

John McCain

You bet your goddamn ass that's what we believe!

what gun is that?? looks like an AK shotgun?

Same, but unfortunately they refuse to leave.
I wonder why...

DELET THIS

Then why post a leftist leader pic?
this is good bait

>"...they let you do it"
>-DJT, president
whoops leftist shit for brains btfo again

>those 14 year olds! they make me crazy woooooo!

My feelings for Coulter are like a roller coaster, and they just sunk again. She needs to stfu, Trump's clearly trying to get it done.

Tbf, he hasn't been arrested or brought to court. At this point it's still just rumor, no matter how likely it is to be true. Let it play out a bit.

Why Sup Forums got better taste in wiafu than Sup Forums?

can he

someone should be up by then
could be faux eva drama trying to force a split, just be careful who you pass it to

Your'e thinking of a Saiga, but that looks more like an RPK, but its hard to tell.

Are you hungry

What kind of stuff?

So is the Boeing plant in China officially dead?

hawt

morgan freeman will be next

#RoyMooreChildMolester

Hopefully

25% of White Suburbanites are under 18. 99.5% of Which are gentiles

The Ba'ath party of saddam Hussein was literally molded consciously after the third reich

Michael Moore

Archive of a photo dump for Donald Thumps:

>Today's ANN COULTER'S WOMB UPDATE: Eggs fertilized yesterday-Zero; Eggs fertilized since adulthood-- Zero. NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW.

Yeah, I'll keep an eye out.

Poland
please food

I wish the GOP believed it. Then we could go in and do something about it.

Jeb should just be released into Mexico. It's his natural environment.

>Israel
>having the population or ability to pull that off anymore

Nigger they're even worse off than the US demographically and have comparable birthrates to Liberal whites (abysmally low). Greater Israel is a ded meme.

what rumor?

She’s an attention whore. Fuck molyjew for spreading this meme that she’s some kind of genius. She’s the same as everyone else in the (((skeptic community))).

Then why does Roy Moore's (((wikipedia))) page include allegations which are already coming apart?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore

Wait is this actually a thing? In what way is the bill raising taxes on the middle class?

>t. obvious shill.

Do things that will hurt Poland
got it

Fun stuff

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vibrant democracy

Not necessarily Non Haredi Non Arab Israelis have a birth rate of 2.1.

>that makes it "right wing"

What is he even doing? The House bill is ten times better.

Please be next

@GOP Are fine with *Sexual assault on woman *Sex with teenagers *Grabbing woman by pussy *Russia interfering with election *Suppressing vote *Taking NRA Blood $ *Deporting sick 10 yr old child *Controlling womans health care They are NOT OK with kneeling during national anthem

>they don't have a deep learning AI generate the perfect waifu for them

sad!

Because it's fair and balanced. :^)

weak should fear the strong.tiff

Some model came forward and said Takei drugged and tried to rape him in the 80s. The details were very specific, so it could easily be true.

Coming apart how so?

I know there are anons who mention Publix. Today, they're offering 10% off for veterans there.
Just thought I'd let them know.
Also pic related.

Senate bill. You're thinking of the House bill.

He normally fights with some Mexican, who pretends to be a NAZI around this time of night.

How does it feel being despised by your fellow Pols? If you're not just shilling as a good goy.

(You)

>implying trumpflakes know anything about Weimar
they are filosemitic themselves

*audible gasp*

Oh god are they going to accidentally redpill the normalshits on weimar degeneracy

Wow, all this shilling has made me a leftist now.

Filters are a blessing

I don't know what Pols are

Was he molested when he worked for vice?

In case some people missed this earlier.

>250 billion trade deal with China
reuters.com/article/us-trump-asia-china-deals/trumps-250-billion-china-miracle-adds-gloss-to-off-kilter-trade-idUSKBN1D90L2

>China opening finance sector to more foreign ownership
ft.com/content/d4a85422-c5d5-11e7-b2bb-322b2cb39656

>China Energy Investment to invest 83 billion in West Virginia
reuters.com/article/us-trump-asia-energy-west-virginia/china-energy-investment-signs-mou-for-83-7-billion-in-west-virginia-projects-idUSKBN1D90S9?il=0

>Chinese eCommerce giant strikes $300 million Montana beef deal
billingsgazette.com/news/government-and-politics/chinese-ecommerce-giant-strikes-million-montana-beef-deal/article_109ddb3c-90c6-562b-8748-71743ea5d561.html

>China Says Foreign Firms Won't Be Forced to Turn Over Technology
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-10/china-says-foreign-firms-won-t-be-forced-to-turn-over-technology

See it's that last part. The rich invest money to make more money. Ya get it now?

I was going for the 'we can't hold a double standard' approach, but it seems I've again underestimated der ewige Jude. GAS THE KIKES, UPDATE WAR NOW

What will "poland" shill do when Trump is re-elected in 2020?
I'm hoping he'll have the decency and honor to kill himself, but I doubt it.

I mean either one. Trump's tax plan is what I'd hope they're passing - but I've been out of the loop for a bit and am not sure what these republicucks are doing.