Death of Consent

Consent is not longer acceptable as consent.
>I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true.
Sounds like they all have consent to me.
>But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.
These "sexual misconduct" guys seem like a bunch of shills trying to make heterosexuality a crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kbirfg50dAs
youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He didn't say they agreed after he asked...

>These "sexual misconduct" guys seem like a bunch of shills trying to make heterosexuality a crime.

Yep. Everybody knows it, they know everybody knows it, and they are going to repeat the lie until it sticks.

DEATH TO AGE OF CONSENT

Just another example of modern feminism taking away agency and independence from women.

Exactly. They thrust 100% of responsibility on men and then turn around and complain that men are in this position.

Just keep your weiner away from Hollywood and you'll be ok.

fuck.
"men should not ever hold positions of power, because they might ask someone to look at their dick"
and i mean they will be serious about it.

I've been telling you faggots it's some crazy feminist/SJW scheme. Reminder those allegations about Bill Cosby came up right when he was about to buy NBC.

I don't think you guys fully realize how utterly crushing an experience of looking at other person's dick can be. Such power has to be wielded responsibly.

You just have to ask the right way and have her acknowledge in WRITING (and triplicate).

youtu.be/Kbirfg50dAs

>Such power has to be wielded responsibly.

He knew what he was doing when he welded his dick.

This. It is the same crooked game glowing rogue Niggers try to play with calling everything Pedo on here. Even if Hexenhammer is a massive faggot, he is right with the moral panic. But what is the counter? Ignoring or doubling down?

>These "sexual misconduct" guys seem like a bunch of shills trying to make heterosexuality a crime.
That is NOT something new. I go into more detail here
They push, we accept the new standard as "normal", they push more, repeat

>welded his dick
Yikes mate.

And here comes the real pedo nigger..
Fuck this gay site I go shitposting against the Jew and glowing Niggers somewhere else. Ignoring and doubling down seems to be the answer

>And here comes the real pedo nigger
Being attracted to females of breeding age =/= pedo. That's normal, and you've been programmed to think otherwise.

Tell the truth here - you see a successful 45 year old man with a 25 year old woman (clearly an adult). You feel revulsion, right? That's the programming. Would your natural instincts tell you to fuck "women your own age" when those women are infertile?!

Being attracted to fertile females is the natural male instinct. Being attracted to prepubescent females is pedophilia. Your revulsion isn't logical. It is a programmed response by the earliest feminist movements. This view didn't fucking exist from all of history (including in Christian societies) until the late 1800s.

He's feeling guilty, he's a nice guy. This isn't about anything, he's just feeling guilty.

Consent literally is
>You go in for a kiss
>Her body language is submissive
>Kiss
>Kiss for awhile and proceed for more
>If she resists, ease off and wait awhile
>Try again
>If she resists, ease off and wait awhile
>Try again
>If she resists, she's playing hard to get and not worth your time so leave

Seriously thats it. if you're already at her apartment alone with her after she invited you up its a 99% chance she wants your dick in her if you play your cards properly.

No woman allows a guy up to her place or goes over to a guys place knowing its just going to be 1 on 1 without some sort of sexual possibility.

Just doesn't happen.

I don't think it's as much about making heterosexuality a crime as removing further responsibility from women. Of course famous and powerful men appear more attractive - it's because they are Somebody and women want to associate themselves with them to feel special. Some of these allegations make it seem as if stars are hypnotizing people and they are not in control of their actions anymore. Bullshit! Louis was horny and asked some girls if they wanted to see his dick - that's it. Once I tried to kiss a girl and she backed away. Of course I felt stupid, apologized for the misunderstanding and that was it. Now it seems that if I were a famous person, just the mere attempt and the intent behind it are enough to get me called a sexual predator.

The basic gist of this wave of allegations is that famous people are not allowed to have a sexual appetite because anyone they come in contact with is not in control of their actions and cannot give consent, even if they say "yes".

Imagine being a male with any status whatsoever. You may not ever approach any woman in your organization because it puts them in a "predicament".

Along with removing the last vestiges of responsibility from women, this also is part of the power transfer from straight white males to anyone else.

Pic related has a great documentary, and at one point he talks about being a young nerd who had no success with women. then he laughs and says "of course that all changed once I became famous". All of a sudden he wasn't an unattractive geek any more.

"Crumb" is a great documentary. I think the same can be said about Bukowski, who was an unattractive brute but women threw themselves at him once he got famous.

It really is amazing how the sexual liberation has resulted in women being allowed to act like complete and utter whores - parade around naked and flash people as a joke, it's all good! But a guy says "hey, want to check out my dick?" and it's burning torches and pitchforks. I think this sort of straightforwardness should be praised! Imagine a girl comes up to you and says "hey, want to see my pussy?" It makes her intentions completely transparent and your options of "yes" and "no" would be clear as well. There's a very simple choice to make.

I really don't want to hate women but this has pushed me over the edge.

>wielded

All of this must be part of some gag.

His fuck-buddie, pamela-something, said she is feeling "empty" and shit inside, and what ever.

Meanwhile, THEY ARE FUCKING COMICS
THIS IS WHAT COMICS FUCKING DO

GO FUCK YOURSELF LOUIE FUCKHEAD
BLUE CHEESE BITCHES

So what this is, is an issue of women climbing the ladder in an industry via unethical means. Glad we sorted that one out. They are both "victims".

>THIS IS WHAT COMICS FUCKING DO
Not everybody is Andy Kaufman.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE