When the dust clears, what will happen to Hollywood?

When the dust clears, what will happen to Hollywood?

Toxic feminism.

Isn't that already happening?

Have you ever seen Scandinavian dramas?

Have you ever seen my Scandinavian dick?

No. Is there something about them I should know, user?

Boycott of Hollywood
Studios will close
Producers will be jailed

I fear they are pushing so many accuses on everyone so fast deliberately to make them all vanish in white noise like hiding a tree in a forest.

Death due to bad movies, no new ideas, online streaming

Before this bad touch shit happened journalists were writing about how bad every new movie was doing in the box office.

Feminism is overly expressed like they are showing off for the "uncivilized world." Anything by Henning Mankell.

>like they are showing off for the "uncivilized world."
I hear alot of Scandinavian culture is like that

I will look into that. Thanks user!

Basically. Noone will give a shit if everyone gets accused.

I imagine the lawyers will be printing money with the authoring of new non-disclosure agreements and liability wavers left right and centre.
You won't be able to be near a project without a guarantee you won't rat on anything remotely dodgy.

The sexual abuse will simply go further underground behind walls of legal documentation and cease and desist orders.
Expecting these degenerates to stop being degenerates is foolish.
Let a few old goats be sacrificed so they might diddle more unsuspecting lambs in the future.
Woody Allen still has a career.
Roman Polanski still has a career.
They're probably both ball's deep in jailbait as we speak.

I had a Swedish QT for a while and all she did was brag about how Sweden was a humanitarian super power. Americans suck because we don't care what Europeans think. Oh and news in Sweden is completely unbiased unlike Fox News. Its very much a supremacist attitude.

It will go back to the exact same way it was. Only there will be different faggot producers, more horny actors fucking actresses and even more virtual signaling niggers than before.

The liberals only agenda is to fuck things up. No matter how ridiculous it is they have to push the envelope. Ratings are king.

Nothing

Hollywood is impenetrable. They will never allow it to dissolve no matter what. All of the pure southern belles that come here know what they are in for. When they sign on the dotted line they know what they must do and who they kneel for.

We are all fallen here

And we like it that way..

Nothing. Sheep's will be sheep.

hollywoods been losing money on average for a while now, they dont really have the money to cover up their bullshit anymore

No one is coming close to being able to produce the amount of big movies and tv shows. Nor has the talent.

The UK has some talent but they are lazy and obviously too busy with their cucked navel gazing.

Hopefully it will be gone.

It'll be stronger than ever.

All these execs who coddled no-talent hacks are the ones responsible for the endless reboots. They are cowards about confronting sexual predators and they are cowards about trying anything new.

Most of it will be fine and bannon will get back into DVD distribution

The mass deployment of false accusations alongside true acts has been used to undermine the severity of the problem, while desensitising the public to the stories.

>thinking the jews will ever go away or change
They'll just statt peddling more sexual degeneracy as a "sexual liberation"

This. Its a deliberate scheme to take the heeat off of pedos and eventually normalize sexual harrassment claims and trigger people into instantly writing people off a la roy moore.

FPBP