WHOOPS

BREAKING: Alabama women claims reporter named Beth offered her $1000's to falsely accuse Roy Moore of sexual abuse.

CC: @FBI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This looks like Bannon damage control. Lets see how kikebart spins the indictment of Steve.

Great if true, also funny as hell... Bezo has a=enough $$ to cover the coming lawsuit

I'm spurious, but this would destroy WaPo so I really want it to be true

they are everywhere

Kek

And to think they are just coming out with the movie "The Post" which tries to paint WaPo as a hero.

>WAPO identifies themselves on the phone
>immediately start recording the call to capture the inevitable shady bullshit

Wouldent hurt to try and get the video for safe keeping

Who would go through all this for $1000?

The funny part is that she doesn't trust the FBI. Even normies know the FBI, CIA, NSA ect are all a bunch of fucking retarded niggers. I mean they can't even stop a literal retarded nigger from detonating a shoe bomb that they gave him.

trailer park whores
pic not related

You really underestimate what old liberal women will do for 1000 dollars.

Lol obvious damage control, you know you're fucked when you have to resort to this

I'm assuming this was a simple scam:
>sign limited power of attorney to some sleazy political hack, and shut up,
>reward is most of a months pay

I can kinda see it. They fucked up when they found someone with integrity though

>You really underestimate what old liberal women
How many do you know?

nope leftists are political terrorists

Shit they find idiots to do shit for free I'm surprised they even had to pay somebody

>Source is random nobody on Twitter

I want this to be true, but I don't believe it, sorry. This is like "Doug Lewis #Resist" saying he has evidence to prove Donald Trump colluded with Russia.

This Has to get out to mainstream media to normies before this guy gets labeled and don't tell me Mconnel is not in on it along with the other republicans! They are the ones putting pressure on the guy!?!! Out these people and expose them for who they are!

It's not even a well thought out lie, no one would identify themselves as a member of the Washington Post while doing something incredibly illegal, not to mention that $1000 is a joke of an offer if they seriously wanted to hire someone.

It's bullshit damage control trying to buy time/muddy the waters

bumping for justice

I like this pic
it also looks like she buys healthy foods
we need more of these women

anyone old enough to remember McMartin? That's what this is starting to smell like. The press paid parents back then to get their kids to "remember" being abused by satanists at daycares, and a massive witchhunt took off. Just like what's going on now.

source: random twitter account who is obviously ESL

>The FBI has been notified but Jean doesn't trust them

riiiiiight

wow, tweets.

My sources say it's Beth (((Ostrovsky))) from nyt.

These allegations have just as much proof as the other

neither would the new york times?
youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM
i agree

maybe thats why she didnt take the money?

If this is proven it will be absolutely beautiful. I wanna see the washington post burn to the ground with bezos locked inside.

"$1000s"

Oh yes back in 92 ?

of dollars in sushi, comped

Fucking tinfoil horseshit. It's ok when your side molests kids? Fuck you honestly nazis. Hypocrites. The guy did it. Stop defending him because he's a white nationalist.

Oh no wait that was Justice Nominee Clarence Thomas

nope, we're defending him because its bullshit misdirect and divide and conquer. gope are calling for strange to run as a write in to split the vote so democrats will win.

Oooh, we're saved! SAVED!

>MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA

And the Democrats winning is bad why?

It will not be proven.

This movie will flop it's on a limited release and the flops come out around d christmas. The industry calls them "dump months"

If the recording is real and the police already destroyed it, you might be right.

Supposedly Bannon talked about this at a patriot dinner tonight

because spics have to go back and sodomites and trannies should be put in mental institutions, and islam cannot be alowed to spread, we are a christian country

Give me $1000 to pay them and I guarantee you I could fine at least one person would make sexual assault allegations against literally anyone who has ever lived. Especially if they can say it happened long enough ago for the stature of limitations to expire so they have an excuse for why they're not filing a false police report.

So your saying you want the allegations to be true? Your one sick mother fucker. For nothing more that political reasons your willing to sacrifice someone wow just wow... I have fianly been redpilled to the to maximum capacity. Thanks libtard

Leftist on suicide watch

Trash trailer whore can do anything to buy an iphone x

If a Muslim said that, the dude would be clapping

But the trannies won elections. How do you explain that?

I saw the preview in the theater today and these two liberal dykes sitting next to me seemed very excited about the movie. The woman directly next to me had an unholy stench coming from her.

basically
and just attention
most of these women just want attention

That's a fucking diversity hire if I've ever seen one. The guy is 26 years old, he doesn't have anywhere near enough life experience to be considered seriously for any reason other than he had his dick chopped off and appealed to lefty virtue.

OAN picked it up

mrs howard stern?

>b-but that allegation isn't falsifiable!

OP confirmed as a shill in desperation mode for $0.02.

>meme flag
kys faggot

The only one doing damage control here is (((((you))))), anti-Bannon deep state shill.

>meme flag
>kys faggot
Another confirmed shill poorly attempting damage control. Sup Forums is dominated by shills these days.

you can keep saying it all you like
you shills are all going to have to kill yourselves at the end of all of this
this is clearly an attempt to obfuscate later allegations against leftists celebs

The FBI and CIA are full of far-left extremists, the days of shady but hardcore pro-American agents are long gone.

that is exactly what my gf said

"We the people", are in absolute control.

Shut up cunt you're obviously a legitimate shill or a legitimate retard

>this is clearly an attempt to obfuscate later allegations against leftists celebs
Classic shill method. Attempting a diversionary tactic when the thread is about Ralph Moore and his pedophilia. I'm betting your in one of Trump's Russian shill divisions.

You should lurk more fag
Your commie tactics are too easy to see through
Shits actually legit, and you call it shilling, just drink some bleach you ass sucking faggot

kys

>b-b-but that can't possibly be true
>the democratic party isn't dishonest

fucking kill yourself

To be fair, 46 years ago, it was

colossal if veritable

I'd hit it

huge is big, and big if huge. I'm on standby. Call me if you need popcorn (tomorrow)

>streep

never

either that or ninja the election

Clinton literally hired Russian spies through Fusion GPS to get dirt on Trump after the election and the best they could come up with was the pee pee poo poo paper created by Sup Forums given to a never Trump cuckservative group.

Also watch Roy Moore win anyways because its Alabama.

even the niggers here dont believe the lies about roy moore

I was going for $0.01 fucking jews...

You fucking Kike

I heard she voted for Trump. Or it was another accuser.

Go die in a fire you stupid faggot. Your projection shit isn't going to work here.

Yeah, ask anyone celebrating the trannies winning if they know anything about their politics. If anything their history will only be being a "first". Anyone remember Harvey Milk's policies or first dyke mayor of Houston?

I thought G-d raped Mary and Joseph was cucked into raising him.

>filename

I don't know how anyone can compare this to Hollywood when this is a handful of politicians while casting couch and harassment is an open secret in Hollywood that everyone was surprised was real.

Let me just say as a person from alabama that even if Roy Moore did anything like this, the people would still vote for him as long as he did it in the name of jesus.

Gosh damn i love roy moore praise jesus

Sup Forums is in control.

Hell the niggers hate gays more than roy moore does. The blacks would literally vote republican if gibs werent an issue

I hope she produce a lot of babies.

The world needs more sane and healthy women.

Post her feet.

KYS NAO