Is sex degenerate?

Is sex degenerate?

Keeping your hat on indoors sure is.

Extremely. Only do it to create children. For merely pleasure, it is the definition of degenerate.

if so, we are the product of degeneracy

Said no one ever.

you should already know this.
>yes for pleasure
>no for procreation
tl;dr ur degen my goy

Fuck off Kike

Your mum is

>being this retarded

I agree.

isnt that the guy from mad men? anyways. those tits are little boy sized and no man has vaginal bacteria so i dont understand how you can overcome that and get a boner to it

Degenerate. Go read a holy text.

Is your partner degenerate? There is your answer, user.

Lol. You memeflagtards are dumbfucks.

sex is special. it should not be over-indulged in. it loses its spiritual power. hence, roasties. hence, abortion. hence, the current sexual state of the world. quit having mindless sex. quit jerking off. sex is holy. your aim should be to make a child.

is user degenerate

i agree

just boring

Enjoy your disease and rape allegations my friend. Focus on yourself and your race, not mindless hooking up with nigger loving Jew-brainwashed whores. Search for a meaningful relationship, not hedonist pleasure, I suppose that's unthinkable for bugmen though.

This

The guy looks like he has a very bad twitch in his neck if you let the gif repeat

Not bad if its monagomous and not kinky fag shit

Nigger, you can have hot sex in a marriage without having kids

this

it is inhernetly degenerate yes. While pleasurable, the point of sex is procreation.
>I think you are a woman of good moral character and i think you would raise smart strong healthy offspring.

>Is the act of generation degenerate?

Amen

Based user working the seething STD positive degenerates into a shoot

only for the sole purpose of procreation in the missionary postion

thats why the bible literally says we are born into sin

It's good to bond over hobbies other than sex or else the marriage will come tumbling down in the near future.

Just keep fucking til you conceive. Then just keep fucking. Then fuck some more. Just don't think about it. Sire white children and you're okay.

>rememba ya stupids thrallz create more whyte kids to try to keep the Slav down or else it will be like '45 all over again :(

Y-yeah. You should give me the source to that so I can have it reported to the proper authorities and shut down.

what society deems 'hot sex' is degeneracy.
it is about procreation, first and foremost, and the joy that comes while being fruitful and multiplying is the spiritual.
fuck, how gone are you people?

No fucking shit, when did i ever say sex was the only important thing? You guys are pathetic virgins.

That is borderline Catholic thinking, fucking your wife for pleasure is not degenerate. Sex even when it is not for procreation strenghtens the bond between partners. But in spirit I will agree, sex is for the production of children.

Fpbp also that is OP daughter getting fucked by jew