Should obese people be sent to literal gulags?

Or at the very least should obesity be made illegal? It's not like they're in the best position to defend themselves from being rounded up and forced onto a healthy diet. Plus if the new law were put into effect fast enough, there's no way representatives could be held to account by them, considering that as felons they'd lose the right to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shipping them would be too expensive, just put them in a room with a narrow door and a water faucet.

Half of Americans are obese. Yes. Pls do it

Being thin is a social construct!! Just b urself! Love your body!

>gulags full of strenuous work
um fuck yeah

>Abolish Universal Health Care
>Fat fucks can't pay for heart pillz
>They die from a heart attack or stoke

See these are what we call self correcting forces.

you mean american genocide?

Honestly as much as everyone complains about black, muslim, and LGBTQIABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP degeneracy on here, obesity might be the worst of them all. Why even have a people if most of them are rotund, sluggish, hedonistic slobs? It seems like one of the first steps to asserting white/western identity should be to "trim the fat" so to speak.

They are in gulags of their own self, when they are 50 years they can barely stand up, but it's hard to tell how old they are. 20 year old extreme fatties look already like 45 years old.

>used to be a fat autist
>now just an autist
Feels good. Also ATTENTION all fat fucks, it is easy as fuck to lose weight! Eat what you want IN PORTIONS and EXCERSIZE ENOUGH TO COUNTERACT THE FOODS you FAT FUCKS! I weighed 400 and now I am at 220 in 3 years I went from SHIT to FIT!

Remember those fat camp things? Are they still around?

The entire country is one, user...

two words, fat tax.
if you are 100 or more pounds overweight, you must pay higher taxes. easy.

We tried taxing soda, shit hit the fan so hard Libs and Cuckservatives agreed to fight against it.

But as long as they continue as they are they're an insult to our people. I don't care about getting "revenge" on them or causing unnecessary pain to them..... just living in a society with the least bit of self respect. Obesity shouldn't be tolerated whatsoever. It's a spiritual depressant to nations and peoples, it's disgusting, it lowers aesthetic standards, and it has massive economic consequences whether we have universal health care or not. It's one of the greatest threats to western civilization as far as I can tell.

But that's fucking stupid. I'm not overweight, I shouldn't have to pay the government more money because I went with a soda over a water. What the fuck?

Maybe you need to look at what is causing obesity to rise. because I will give you a hint, its not over consumption. Its what the input products that are in our foods.
Fructose, Soy have increased in numbers in our foods because of government subsidies on corn and soy. Fructose is almost immediatly converted into fat, it is in most foods. Soy on the other hand actually lowers our metabolisms. But whats worse is that these ingredients are artificially cheaper due to government subsidies that are paid by tax payer dollars.

If you want to stop the rate of obesity from climbing as fast as it is, then stop the problem at it source. Creating a new problem to fix an existing one wont work.

They'll make their hedonistic interests known at the polls unless they can have the right to vote taken away from them. And one way to do that (at least in the United States) is to make them felons..... which incidentally also gives the system a chance to make them stop being fat.

>Should obese people be sent to literal gulags?

Yes.

Yes they are a burden on society. Once someone reaches obese they should be put on probation, given a period of time to get down to overweight, and if they fail they should be sent to labor camps. These people aren't just a burden on healthcare and gibs. They die early leaving their kids in the dust. If they manage to live long enough, they are lazy depressed slobs who can't truly be their for their kids. An outrageous amount of fatties are on antidepressants when their real solution is to just not be fat. Fat people get into more car accidents than non-fats. Fatties are a burden on everything they touch.

Soda is degenerate.

>3 posts by this ID
this isn't a slide thread? that's sad as fuck.

obesity is a self-correcting problem, retards. it literally kills you prematurely.

not saging because i want people to see how dumb you are

FAT CAMP

So is masturbation, but I don't have to venmo the government $5 every time I stroke my cock.

Nice job user im proud of you. I went from 220 to 190 in the past month and half just from deciding to run a mile a day and cutting soda to weekend nights when gaming only and switching to higher protein diet. Fucking crazy what your body can do when you just try a bit. keep up the good work user

>obesity is a self-correcting problem

This is wrong. It doesn't kill you before you had a chance to reproduce and teach your offspring to gluttonous scum.

Fuck off, fatty.

You pay the bills to have internet, that is your Fap Tax.

>220 in 3 years
>I went from SHIT to FIT!
220 is still high for men unless you packed on serious muscle. 185 is a good muscular and lean weight for a 5'10" guy. I don't know your situation, but just saying that you may not quite be at fit yet unless your circumstances are extraordinary.

220 is not fit unless you're 7ft tall.

You're still, and will always be a subhuman monster

Fat girls are the BEST.

Kys faggot.

>Fat girls are the BEST.

FAT GIRL DETECTED

SHOO, SHOO!

Depends on if they pay for their own health care or not.

I rode a bike on a trail. Can go 15 miles on a paved trail near me. Used to only go 3. It is never too late fat-anons.

God yes please do
Once Trump takes complete control of course

Eat less.
youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

Surgically remove the fat from their bodies and turn it into bio-diesel. Win-win.

>I will give you a hint, its not over consumption
Physics. Energy in vs energy out. Yes it's consumption of more energy than is expelled. You can live skinny on a twinkie diet if you only eat 5 a day and nothing else. When talking purely about weight, not good health decisions, it's purely about over consumption.

Obese people buy a lot of fast food chain stuff, so this is why they are tolerated, purely for profit. USA is land of freedom and personal responsibility, country doesn't cares what influence you fall under, as long as cash is to be made. This is why USA invented the most weight loss programs on planet and still is the fattest on planet, since weight loss programs exist also to make money and when there are no fat people their business crumbles, they live from fat people. To solve the obesity problem for real you would have to start in school and there's one bigger problem to this also, namely fat people can't be mentally sane to become this fat, something wrong with society as whole.

>Should America be transformed into a gulag*
Ftfy

Eurocucks eat worse shit than us, at least as far as we're told. Yet they aren't fat.

>Monsanto is banned almost everywhere but the US

You could try and send them in Italy or in France, in big cities. They would bring company to our wonderful migrant population and societal pressure would force them to become anorexics. Win-win

And you pay electricity for a fridge. That should be the soda tax.

Just 6ft sadly. Got a gym membership recently. Going tomorrow on my day off to start liftng.
Obeseity is more of a mental problem, I noticed.

Masturbation is perfectly healthy as long as it's practiced in moderation. It isn't like soda, which is unequivocally unhealthy in any amount. Masturbation is a human instinct being fulfilled in a normal way. Soda is unnatural and inherently excessive.

i cant afford a bicycle yet. so i just run and do basic calistanics untill spring hopefully. but holy shit i cant stop smoking, HONESTLY DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS? This seems weak willed of me but ive overcome worse things and just cant seem to give it up. probably partly because i find it enjoyable but likely the addiction aspect as well. please, anybody got ideas or ways they quit?

cut them off from disability. you shouldnt profit from eating yourself into a cripple.

What do you think we should do to combat obesity then?

>what are statistics
of course i don't mean it's 100% self-correcting in all cases, retard. however by dying earlier, the reproduction window is decreased. also, by being an unattractive whale, your sexual market value dramatically decreases. largely, it is a self-correcting problem.

why do i even have to explain this? fucking kraut edgelord literalists

Soda isn't that much worse than juice

You have the freedom to be fat. You also should have the freedom to forfeit certain things based upon the choices that you've made in life. Fatties should lose access to any government aid until they right themselves in the same way drug addicts should because being obese is an addiction that has a tangible affect on society.

Offer cheaper health insurance options to people who aren't fatties. If they can afford so many calories they can also afford their own healthcare costs.

I got a bike for $70 at a pawn shop because they were to dumb to realize that the break line was unattached.

>just bring in a "obesity tax" and watch the fat fucks kill them selves.

>of course i don't mean it's 100% self-correcting

Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

You fat fuck.

This, obesity is caused by addiction to food. Then when they realize there is a problem they give up because "too far gone"

Check supplements on amazon that kill smoking cravings, the natural ones work. Also you can try welbutrin or chantrix. Also you can switch smoking with something else that relaxes you.

>Implying our country wouldn't be way better if we removed all the fat fucks

id suggest stop subsidizing corn and soy. Granola bars and stuff dont need extra fructose sweetener to make blueberries and honey taste great with oats. Maybe subsidize the good veggies like carrots or something. im not that smart though what do i know.

Read

Lock em up solitary confinement. Using strays through bars to drink liquid shakes for a year. Next Q!

What should you have to forfeit for being a faggot?

why do you think the pre existing clause was added on obungulecare? only way to keep the obese on a plan they could pay for, at the cost of healthy people

execute them and dispose of the bodies in industrial furnaces

If it were a self-correcting problem, obesity rates wouldn't be skyrocketing.

You live in America user. Just find a garage sale and buy one for like $20. You literally can't be that poor.

Another thing I think would be to import/grow the shit out of healthy foods and offer tax breaks to those who grow them. Tax break mean lower prices.

So? I don't get mad when people put dicks in their ass, why would I care what people put in their stomach?

they have high infertility rates and die prematurely. the real gulag is the "body positivity" movement that tells them otherwise and cements their death and imobility. nature will take care of them. hopefully they see through the b.s. and get the help they need.

That is NOT a human.

because when your fat ass inevitably eats itself into disability i have to pay for it. kys.

Juice is also degenerate.

Many fruits are overly sweet already, but extracting the sugar water without fiber or some of the nutrients that stay in the pulp makes them that much worse.

>elephants are not human
No shit, dumbass.

Not a fat girl, but I enjoys their abilities.

>falling for the Juice Jews.

You...nigger.

The rates of coronary artery disease among fatty leading to higher rates of myocardial infarctions is killing them plenty fast. I mean it could always be faster, but there's a morbid sense of equality when a patient dies because you need to wait for the bariatric truck.

I don't get payed to solve these problems. However, taking more money from everyone to combat obesity is stupid. If you want to tax the obese, then fine. Don't tax me.
I'm on the literal opposite side of the weight spectrum you autistic Fuck. That's why I have a problem with charging a tax for soda. I'm not fucking obese, stop trying to make me pay for their lack of self control or decent genes.

Life. Being a faggot has a tangible affect on society corrupting minds of children. No form of sexuality should be out there for children to see. You literally can't be known as gay unless your sexuality is out in the open.

>implying we don't pay for AIDS drugs for faggots
>thinks shitpost is BFs dick

kys

No.

apathy like that is why this heckin country is so fucked. Nobody has a sense of community anymore. Im not religious but "love thy neighbor" works pretty well. maybe if you cared others around you, you'd make a larger impact in the world. nobody gives a shit about anybody because "they aint kin, i dunno them" shit man, anything, even a kind word to a guy that seems down could make them turn their shit around completely.
this may seem out of context as its namely a discussion of health but the point still stands to maybe take some concern in others health because theyre likely to be happier that way, not always, but most of the time.

Nature literally isn't taking care of them. Obesity rates are, and have been, skyrocketing.

>She could suck start a Kenworth

Yes pls.

That’s great but we’re gonna have to pay for the medical care, mark my words. I would consider maybe possibly thinking about supporting socialized healthcare if doing so was an avenue to usher in the kinds of laws op is suggesting.

I think they should be paying their fair share of the premiums of the health insurance. Statistically they are going to be more expensive. Id support a BMI based alteration to the premiums. I.e. if you are a fat fuck and want to save some money per month you better hit the treadmill.

Take your good ole' boys routine elsewhere. "love thy neighbor" only applies to this "great country" when you want it to.

A lot of insurance companies have stuff like this. I get discounts on my health insurance for not being obese on BMI, for not smoking, for seeing a Dr. 2 times a year, etc. There are plenty of incentives for it already.

Fat people assault my eyes, releasing stress hormones, which violates the NAP

I wish more people thought this way. It's so sad how we all let everything degenerate because we're so atomized. Real communities help keep their people sane and healthy.

nah man its mroe or less. dont be a cunt to strangers on the internet, or in public. Being a decent person is easy when you lurk more than you shitpost.

Discourse is important. Did people love thy neighbors during slavery? Or only when it was convenient? How about people loving their Japanese neighbors during internment? Again, stop your good ole'boys routine. This country has been about self advancement forever, regardless of who you have to step on.

I mean, I'm not gonna get too upset if that's what happens.

Compulsory surgical extraction of large fat pockets, to be used in power plants. In the unlikely event of death, just throw the rest of the body in too.

Starting in 6 months from now institute monthly checks - everyone whose (age-scaled) BMI, or (age+gender-scaled) body fat % are in "Obese" for 3 consecutive months OR any 6 months within a 12 month period gets siphoned.

That was alarming to watch. She has to know that something is wrong. Why won't she help herself?

Please, send me to fat camp all expenses paid. Would be good for me.

People are often weak-willed, but that doesn't mean we should abandon all moral standards, including one of the most basic ones. Also, it's worth noting that slaves and the Japanese were foreigners, and that people are less likely to love foreigners like they would their in-group. White Americans didn't generally view those people as their neighbors -- which isn't to say that the way they treated them was justified, only that the clause of "treat your neighbor as yourself" didn't get applied for understandable reasons. I could go more in depth about each of the separate issues you mentioned, but I think that's the most relevant point I can bring up here.

Plus we could get rid of *all* the niggers, and most of the spics if we do this.

Trips of truth