I think Trump is a puppet for the Jews!

I think Trump is a puppet for the Jews!
He supports israel and his administration is trying to combat "anti-Semitism"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Professing-love-for-Israel-Trump-condemns-those-promoting-antisemitism-505197
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kGY3-IaVwHE
google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2017/5/22/15675502/trump-israel-netanyahu-intelligence-gaffe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking kikie!

Breitbart is unabashedly pro-Israel; Andrew was Jewish, himself. Not all Jews are Bolshevik scum.

>i think
well theres your problem

It's more than OK. Jews are a superior race and mentality.

Maybe the neo nazis should take "care" of him.

>still using the shareblue trump is for the jews meme

Fuck off fag!

He is dipshit!

Yet the Jews clearly hate him and are spending billions trying to destroy him. Really makes you think.

Were cool as long as the Jews and Israel think that.

Fuck are you talking about? Israel loves him trump said "I will not let filthy Muslims hurt sexy jewish women"

Idiot! Here is n article to show you!

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Professing-love-for-Israel-Trump-condemns-those-promoting-antisemitism-505197

why would the "jews" allow a Christian to be president? an anti zionist? it aint going to happen. for everybody that thinks this, there is a thread on here regarding "why do you hate 'jews'"?

Read the quote

Thats just one out of many! Trump has a history of supporting israel! Even before the presidency!

People here need to open their eyes!

Jews are the least of your worries. Trump is draining the swamp.

Your so wrong its fucking hilarious! Here let me help your dumb ass out

Trump's history with israel

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kGY3-IaVwHE

Do you think it would be wise if the day after Trump got elected he started saying he hates the fucking jews?
Diplomacy is necessary even if he intends to bring them down.

Watch the full clip nigger!

google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2017/5/22/15675502/trump-israel-netanyahu-intelligence-gaffe

Dont take shit out of context

Did you read the quote?? That says it all

The israeli chick meme was ment to tell you something

He has to tread eggshells around the Jew, for they are few but very powerful. But he'll make 'em pay.

>its anotber episode of schizo stormfag goes on pol