I know what I saw

Joan Rivers was right all along.

youtu.be/aakEvMc2110

Michelle Obama's doctor goes on record: 'I know what I saw".
365usnews.com/2017/09/19/breaking-michelle-obamas-doctor-goes-on-record-i-know-what-i-saw/

365usnews.com/2017/09/22/barack-obamas-stylist-speaks-out-what-i-saw-will-forever-haunt-my-nightmares/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sH9lYCMf1w
365usnews.com/2017/09/22/barack-obamas-stylist-speaks-out-what-i-saw-will-forever-haunt-my-nightmares/
youtube.com/watch?v=PqyKg8SPJ7A
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being transsexual gets you elected to public office these days...

bigly if truly

Definitely a tranny

why are half-white/half-black guys always queers?

Big if true

All the quotes sound like they were written by the author of that article though, really made me think

>365usnews.com

I was on a tour in the white house and I got a chance to meet the president. At the autograph booth, Obama told me that I am one of the prettiest boys he's has ever laid eyes on. After the autograph signing, I was exploring d.c. When I saw obama in a trench coat. He grabbed me and pulled me behind this building and started raping me. I didn't like it and was told not to tell anyone.Obama is a raping nigger rapist.

That's what I kinda thought but I live in hope.

nearly all blacks do homo shit then act like homophobes later. brothas be on the down low

I believe you. You should tell CNN so they can let the world hear of your ordeal

I was on tour in the white house and I got a chance to meet the president. I broke off from the tour group and I was looking at the paintings in the hallway when a secret door opened and Obama stepped into the hallway. I said "Holy smokes! It's the president!". He looked at me calmly and with a slight smirk he said "Spread dem' ass cheeks white boy. I am about to get my reparations". I said "W-what? heh..ha? You're jok-". That's when he pushed me against the hall of the white house and said "Prepare to take this nigger dick whitey. 40 acres and a mule was not enough".

I will never vote democrat again

>at least you got banged by Obama
>I had to have surgical repairs done after meeting our former FLOTUS "privately"

Kek

Is this why (((they))) killed Joan?

Bite the pillow cunt, I'm going in dry.....

>365usnews
Let me know when veteranstoday or natural news breaks the story.

I saw Barack Obama at the Whitehouse in Washington DC 6 years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “If?” but he kept cutting me off and going “if? if? if?” and smacking his lips in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my tour, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to retrieve my stuff at security I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like 20% of the countiy's uranium in his hands without paying.
The Secretary of State was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I like where this thread is going

Blacked

I'm seeing a pattern here. Have you guys got checked?

Most of them are behind bars for a year or two at some point in their life as well and those nigs go prison gay one day one. That's why so many have HIV and give it to women who don't know their boyfriend is a pozz of color.

Yes by the secret service right after to make sure I didn't have any weapons.

She had kids tho. Trannies can't have kids.

With so many different accusations, Obama should probably resign from all different positions and turn himself in.

Show us a picture of a pregnant Michelle, from EITHER kid.

Barack Obama touched my junk liberally. he strapped me in to his Barackmobile and he couldnt keep his offensive hands off of me. he was performing many red flag touches. i couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. i told Barack Obama the United States would not approve of a president touching an underage kid for free.

can you believe it? Barack Obama did all this. he picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Barackmobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.

they definately were red flag touches. the goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did Barack Obama care? NO WAY! he just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with Barack Obama but to no avail. I told him the United States would not approve of such a powerful man touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.

this got to him, worrying about his image. he continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring the referee's red flags. then he drove the Barackmobile to my house and ejected the seat i was in! it was amazing. but surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $1,500,000 in it!!! Can you believe it?????????????????????????

That other couples noses are such compelling fucking evidence. It's crazy

trendsetters

>>They adopted them you moron

The younger "Obama" daughter looks so much like her real mother it shouldn't even be a question any more.

Can't find one with a baby bump. But there are pictures of her as a little girl. The idea she's a man is one of the more retarded conspiracy theories.

Post proof you moron.

big if benis

"Michelle No"

But she birf'd the chillins. Explain.

Oh yeah we were wrestling......nude wrestling with a country's president is custom in Venezuela....

WTF

most tranny women start out as closeted gay men with a fascination for drag queens and trannies. first they post a lot on the internet about trannies and call everyone a tranny, secretly hoping to get a response from an actual tranny. then they get bolder and hook up with them at clubs. at some point they come out as gay and temporarily swear off trannies, seeking out dominant gay men instead. after their asses and souls are broken, they do a 180 and pursue more effeminate gay men. this leads back to dating trannies, and culminates in transition.

being a fag i have seen this many times. the moral is traps are gay and so is half of Sup Forums.

I don't know what that is, but I know what it isn't: a dick

come on, even if shes trans - would've easily gotten SRS

dick if tranny

Looks like a nutsack, they doing the tuck-up so their bits don't dangle.
Can't tuck-up your nuts tho!

Is there any other evidence that suggests that Obama is gay?

What about the daughters? What's their story?

youtube.com/watch?v=6sH9lYCMf1w

All the "news" on that site are aggressively pro Trump. One also saying that their daughter was just busted with 6 pounds of weed.
Fake news farm.
gtfo shill

>About as likely to happen as a picture of obama in college in class.

> adopted

more like borrowed.

>started
Say it on twitter if it’s real.

inconclusive. all niggers look the same

>Barack Obama care?

was that a pun?

kek

There was a guy that came out on record saying him and obama did drugs together and obama had the dude suck him off multiple time. They may have had sex as well.

>transition.
I think you’re right about most of the posters here being gay.

>365usnews.com/2017/09/22/barack-obamas-stylist-speaks-out-what-i-saw-will-forever-haunt-my-nightmares/

“What I saw will forever haunt my nightmares,” Rubio DesCartes told TheBlaze in an interview Thursday. DesCartes says that on July 8 2011, he went to do his job as normal, but when he found Barack Obama he wasn’t alone.

“He was naked with another man, a White House intern, in the Reagan Bedroom,” DesCartes says. “The President was bent over a dresser and the intern was, well, you can guess what was happening. When they heard me come in, they both jumped.”

Obama, he says, explained that they were wrestling and that in the culture of the intern, who was from Venezuela originally, nude wrestling is a common leisure activity. I checked, and it is not.”

In other words, they found a picture of a girl that vaguely resembles him. Why did they have to kidnap their children from Chicago in 2001?

who put the umbrella corp logo on it rofl

I love mummy so much

she is an Aryan goddess, I want to impregnate her really bad

i was so happy when she started to make her self look even better after all the memes hit her

fucking adorable this woman

I love mumma, it makes it even worse that she looks exactly like a woman whom I used to be infatuated with

>i was so happy when she started to make her self look even better after all the memes hit her
I seen the interview where the reporter asked her about the memes has she said anything more about them since that one time?

remove this already, your political views are wrong! trannies are offensively women! OK!?

yah perfect woman

The rabbit hole goes way deeper.

nope, not that i know of but you have to be a fool not to belive that after the memes explodet she wouldn't know about it

when we got the first pics of her she was a little beauty, no doubt about that, but she didn't really care for mak up or her hair
but fuck me the second she got poppular...
just look at her

fucking happy for her

Illuminati makes seecretly trannies since childhood, with all kind of technology available.

Then they present this monsters to the public as random people who reach high places.

Melania a-also a reincarnated ancient Egyptian Queen?

shit bro you haven't even began to go down the rabbit hole want me to give you all the red pills from my own personal stash?

>365usnews.com

>365usnews

realpatriotboomernews.org

youtube.com/watch?v=PqyKg8SPJ7A

staph

shooped? (i can tell by some of the pixels)

look bro don't overdose go slow ok
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

This channel is run by Black Sun

even if there is, what is a fake belly?

oh really? you were there? how hairy is her cunt? Did Odindu pass out?

This is fairly accurate, although personally I never liked drag queens and still don't

>realpatriotboomernews

>boomer

fuck boomers

obamas sucks michelles dick though

I lol'd hard fag

We will spare you on the DOTR

You never see a pregnant chinawoman

say it with me. xir president

in this pic, you can really tell she was born a male.

was this before some got most of her face plastic surgery? what year is this from?

Hot af

thats bullshit to the normies, but i believe it

Eurrgh, you dirty queer

POST IF YOU'D SUCK HER DICK

That's actually true. Why is that?
They're obviously getting pregnant given their population growth.

HAHAHAHAA this is gold, spread it everywhere you glorious faggots

she could just have a giant clit which would produce a visible erection if she got aroused. with her high t levels, I wouldn't be surprised if she's got hypertrophy.

doesnt mean she doesnt have a penis

she could be a hermaphrodite

Checked.and keked

I simply have no idea

>Obama is a raping nigger rapist