PEDOGATE GENERAL: TORY SMITH EDITION

Welcome to our daily general.
This general is directly related to fraternal generals including:
/eyeswideopen/
/humantrafficking/
/antitrafficking/
/adrenochrome/
/MILAB/
Mods delete this and I will find you personally.
What is Pedogate General?
Pedogate general is a thread dedicated to uncovering the global elites abuse of a world wide network of trafficked children operating as token pieces to slavery and torture/canibalism and worse.
What are MILABS?
MILABS are reference to either Deep Underground Military Bases or Military Labs operated by the deep state/government. These MILABS are located across the globe and offer nefarious purposes to the deep state including human experimentation and advanced technology experiments.
Political how? Stay ITT and you will find out. Some of the discussion can seem /x/-tier so try to keep the discussion mature.
MILABS are the direct reason for all the child trafficking in the United States.

What is adrenochrome?
Adrenochrome is the substance extracted from victims of this global pedophilia trade. It is oxidized adrenaline and the snuff film making, baby munching pedophiles eat this human resource recreationally.

Join us in the fight against human trafficking!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restavek
youtube.com/watch?v=59FF9vc0w-c
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous general:

Side effect to adderall is delusions about pedophile conspiracy.

Can I get a little more help in this thread?
The last one I was working overtime and I need to create some OC as well as a few other tasks.

Sober as a saint, my man.
You think there are zero pedophiles raping kids right now?

Reminder: Keeping this general on the front page is the key to saving children who needed our help from earlier than you can imagine.
How many days have they needed our help?

Reminder: There may be direct ties to Antarctica and the elites human trafficking ring.
We cannot prove what goes on in that continent.

>You think there are zero pedophiles raping kids right now?
Nice one.

You didn't answer me.
Have you the heart to a guess how many kid's were raped today since we both know the answer isn't 0.
2. Have you ever been on TOR?

Oh look a self hating pedo trying to redeem himself. Do you tell yourself those nudie pics you have are art or are they "research?"

There are no more pedos.

>It's a hoa-

>Blood drinking pedophiles don't exis-

HIS NAME WAS TORY SMITH.

the likely hood that the image depicted is real is stomach churning.

Checked.
Art is a tool for justice.
Reminder: The truth does not fear investigation.
Anyone claiming you are "shilling" for )))justice((( is either guilty of sin or an accomplice to it - and don't you ever forget it.
Thank God for God.

What's the actual narrative behind the kids?

Are they for sex or blood transfusions?

What does the blood transfusion do?

An user in a previous general claimed a body can go for as high as 16,000 USD on the black market...
There is essentially a hidden market the public is not aware of.
>Corneas
>Kidneys
>Major organs
You name it, it's got a price.
There are many reasons for human trafficking.
Haiti was likely operating as a hub not only for organ smuggling but prostitution and slave labor or worse.
Cannibalism etc.

Look into this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restavek

Rest + Avec = Sleep + With in french.

There has been multiple studies coming out recently that prove young blood rejuvinates rats. The younger the blood the stronger the effect. Additionally there is a Jew disease that is cured by blood transfusion.

Also true, biotechnology companies are huge problems, as are defense contractors.
Basically all cutting edge science is corrupt and conducting human experimentation beyond control or dignity.

See video related for details:
youtube.com/watch?v=59FF9vc0w-c

Peter Thiel, infamous billionare, is known for pushing this "science".
The rothschild have purportedly move much of their investing into biotech and DNA laboratories instead traditional venture capitalism.

Sorry for typos; I get really tired sometimes doing this.
Thank you for understanding and being here today.
God bless you! :)
Remember, our Lord in Heaven infinitely favors those who work for him alone.

Reminder to pray more.

Reminder: In previous threads I have contacted a benefactor.
I am still in need of resources to fund this rescue project. We will be working on various fronts to combat human trafficking.
If you or anyone you know has the fund necessary to raise a new international conglomerate tasked as a rescue force please consider contacting me on either youtube or twitter.
@ylandylan

Thank you.

Reminder: Tory Smith is /ourguy/ and the reason we know so much about human trafficking operations world wide.
This is serious business.
Post more Tory memes.
Share more Tory Videos.
Spread that link, you are the resistance.

Scientology may be a front for pedophiles.
We need more research done on this.

Redpill yourself on various historical conspiracies.

Reading:
>The dutroux affair
>The McMartin preschool trial (Ted Gunderson)
>The bohemian grove
>The franklin coverup

Viewing material:

>Boys For Sale (1981)
>An Open Secret (2014

These types of material are targeted for deletion. Many documentaries and papers/journals are specifically destroyed by pedophile networks including public broadcast stations and mainstream media.
This is deadly serious.

Daily Reminder: james alefantis lied on international broadcast television.

DAILY DOSE:
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc&

Fugazzi Bistro means Fake Bistro.

Well that is not comforting.
/HTG/ has been going after bar and grills for this very same thing.

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished.