Leafs, explain yourself

Why is your leader dressed like a clown?

It's because he is a clown. It's really not that complicated

Because he is not that insecure.

Perhaps a day is coming world leaders meeting will be indistinguishable from Folsom.

he's actually really toned it down for this

Jesus. What a faggot

he's secure in his "manhood" alright

you'd like that
>brown shoes
>benis inside male azzhole

Are those drag queens

because he is
I thought you were smarter then this germany....

He spent too much time staring at tranny hookers and it threw off his frame of reference.

Is he... dare I ask, a faggot?

If you mean the poppy, it's in remembrance of your great grandfathers quitting WW1 due to their tiny frostbitten cocks finally falling off, faggot
>German troops
Pathetic

>>Hanz slings at Mooseland
Nein, this is like poking downsy in eye krautland, very beneath you.

>brown shoes
>benis inside male azzhole

Kek

in muh country lefties say we should be ashamed our president is not as cool as him

>most chad placename ever
>these fags live there

Completely off topic, but rural Amerifat in the South, and my few relations with Canadians was when the Hurricanes played the Oilers in the Cup Finals a decade ago. We witnessed the Sabres fans before then: worst experience imaginable. Then we had Canadians from all over travel to see our home games, all pulling against our home team, but they were the most amenable away fans I've ever seen.

I get the Leaf meme, but from personal experience, this Dixie Confed would take you guys over a Yank any day.

Is that a semen stain on his sleeve?

>tallest person in the group
>wearing brown shoes
>put him in the front row
How ugly is the gook behind him?

almost definitely

look at our strong independent woman who don't need no man [Her entire win was decided by a man with 7% of the votes]

You really need to ask? Are you blind?

I cant stop fucking laughing..
Goddamn, "Are those drag queens?", shit.