Samson Heidecker raped children at Bryan Singers parties

People we need to get the word out. Samson Heidecker is a serial rapist. He convinces people that he just wants to help children since his brother Tim Heidecker raped him repeatedly as a child, but he's really grooming and raping these children.

One of my sources says he's been grooming children for a group of elite pedos run by Brett Gelman

How long has he been getting away with this? He creeped me out even in the '80s.

oh sammy

Too long. We need to get this info out there.

post proofs and will help spread

What's great is Sam Hyde really could go on a crime spree now and no one would believe it

Shut up and spread it newfag

I was just taking to my buddy about that after Texas. If he snapped and went on a killing spree nobody would believe it.

Heard his real name is Schmeal Hoyde, any truth to this?

You forgot pics with her talking about her nosebleeds

This. It's a shame. I liked his movies, but then too many strange deaths on set. I'd read some pretty sick shit on him at IMDB. He must be stopped from getting away with ALL of it. Even the S and M/scat consensual stuff.

theres a lot of degeneracy he wraps himself in

Who?
Delet this.

You newfags are shit at memes. Nobody gives a fuck if a madeup name "rapes" because nobody knows who the fuck your made up person is.

When its "Tom Cruise" raped women they get excited. When you make the name up they don't care. Dumb.

This isn't relevant. This thread is about Samson Heidecker.

this one?

People know who Tim Heidecker and Brett Gelman are though, dumbfag. This is more about trolling those faggots than being a typical Sammy meme.

You're not trolling anyone. It doesn't make any sense. Go back to plebbit

Honestly, it's posts like this that make me suspect all the more that OP is a gay rapist who literally can't stop himself. OP, try to control yourself!

I can't. Little boipussy is like a magnet for my dick.

I'd rather blame him for rapes than killings. He's such a cucky feminist that i wouldn't be surprised if he actually is a rapist.

I don't go to that faggot den. Closest I'll do is voat. Now you go back to your dad's study, he's got an erecting to work off.

>still posting this horseshit

lies! lies i tell ya!

I agree, I still think the Hyde meme is getting old, and now everybody knows it.