United nations, IMF, World bank, OECD, WSJ, Goldman Sachs, many famous economists...

>United nations, IMF, World bank, OECD, WSJ, Goldman Sachs, many famous economists, Japan center of economi research and Japan Business Federation said Japan need immigrants.
>United nations think Japan needs 200.000 immigrants(source1)
>Japan center of economic reserch also said Japan need 200.000immigrants (source2)

This is not "MY" opinion. This is opinion of elite and academically educated people.
Japanese GDP growth has been lower than average of OECD for over two decades.
Japanese economic system are damaged by this low growth rate.
Our social welfare system strongly dependent on growth.
So here, We have only two choice. Accept immigrants or collapse society.

Some ignorant racists say "immigrants are worthless". However, It is far from truth.

Let's look at USA, Canada, Aussie,NZ,Singapore, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong etc.(source3)
These nation experienced higher GDP growth rate after accepting immigrants.
Even low skilled workers has positive impact on economy.
We can able to produce survice or goods cheper. Economy grow larger.

In fact, LDP started the commitiee which encourage accepting immigrants last year (source4)

Although the value of cultural diversity is priceless and enough reason to accept immigrant,
You can also see economic benefit of Accepting immigrants.

Again, This has been suggested by United nations, IMF,World Bank, OECD and many famous ECONOMISTS()

Japan will accept immigrants regardless skilled, nationality, religion, gender, age and etc.

Diversity will be our strength!

source1:jp.sputniknews.com/japan/201607072436888/
source2:jcer.or.jp/policy/pdf/concept20131227_1.pdf
source3:"The economics of immigration" written by Benjamin Powell( "移民の経済学" in Japanese version)
source4:jp.reuters.com/article/ldp-tokumei-idJPKCN0WH14L

listen Japan, you have the technology, you know what needs to be done, just do it...

begin cloning 200K pure-breed Japanese babies per year

there, I said it, but whatever you do DO NOT POZZ YOUR COUNTRY WITH BLACK OR MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS

They are talking about skilled labour not mudslimes, its not the jews its simple economics.

Japs welcome to stay pure they'll just go poor if the elders don't collectively soduko

>it's another communist second generation Korean shitposter thread

>(((((United nations , IMF, World bank, OECD, WSJ, Goldman Sachs, many famous economists))))))) Japan center of economi research and Japan Business Federation said Japan need immigrants.

How's life in the etamura, Satou?

Yeah, your tiny island with 120mio people needs some nogs and arabs, that's gonna help for sure.
They will push the technological frontier further and they will absolutely not just be neets and rapists and a drain to Japan over all.

accept the white refugees fleeing from muslim occupation or the ones in south africa

Hey english teacher is back, and up to his usual antics.

You post here alot and you seem to be pretty miserable in rice land. Why not go back home to your country?

He is not Japanese, he is an English teacher who posts here and on Sup Forums all the time about how Japan sucks, but he never goes back home to his own country for some reason. This guy is a regular here.

Hold out for the robots Japan, don't commit the same mistake we did.

nope

He is an English teacher. There are 3 main “japanons” who post here.

2 are western English teachers who just complain about Japan all the time, usually societal or economic things.

The 3rd is a gay guy who actually is Japanese and he wants mass immigration from the middle east and north africa because hes sexually attracted to mudslimes and nogs.

I used to play a weeb mmorpg with actual japs, they loved to mess around with me and some of them refused to believe I was from overseas because I was able to communicate in their language. I learned many have good views of foreigner countries and some would like to visit america, spain, etc... but for sure most of them loved to be japanese, never heard a complain of any of them (except for one who suffered PTSD from 2011 old tsunami and often acted like a dick using his depression and PTSD as scapegoat)

Take me then, I'm white.

all the gains are just fucking debt and central bank printing. its all bullshit and is a net drain on society, fuck what the ((numbers)) say.

tell them to fuck off niponbro. join those right wing guys that drive up and down your streets and yell into megaphones about how globalism fucks you over.

also .....

well, then I hope some real Japananons read it, there are real Japananons here aren't there?

>immigrants
>workers

workers =/= immigrants

>Let's look at USA, Canada, Aussie,NZ,Singapore, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong etc

Lowering wages is great

I’ll come over to Japan with my 8 inch white cock to breed with some of your women, thank me later.

Not really, there is this one gay Japanese guy who posts here who wants mass immigration because hes attracted to browns and blacks.

But besides him? No. Japanese dont come to this site. They are all on 2ch

It would be nice if all the immigrants weren't fucking worthless.

(((the elites))) want cheap labour. Obviously they'll be for immigration. Stagnation of population growth is at fault here. However replacing population with shitskins to keep constant growth is a non-solution. Just look at Europe and all the problems that come with it.

Do a better job at encouraging native population to breed, how bout that?

Japan needs mecha and lolibots, not shitskins, retarded SE Azns and happa animu nerds

When will Europeans understand no matter how kind or nice there are the niggers and mudslims brought all there problems with them. The best solution is to get out of the way and move because there tribalism dictates if your not with them then you are a problem.

The real nips are based af

That will never happen in Japan.
Fuck the welfare state btw

Japan has introduced a number of measures and programs to tackle the demographic issue.

They won't bring shitskins in no matter what a bank says. At work their gonna import cheap labor from neighbouring nations, h1b style.