Those damn Republicans, with their bathroom laws

>Those damn Republicans, with their bathroom laws

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gujdbZ1csng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first
also. take a shit on the seat. fuck it. smear 'wymyn powa' in poop all over the stall. make sure you use cursive. not to agressive on the dots and crosses on the is and ts, dont forget to underscore.

dot the i's and j's with hearts

Locking, single-occupancy restrooms in California have always been first come first serve and genderless regardless of the sign on the door. They literally passed a law that codified what has always been understood to be true. The only people who benefitted from this is the company making the new signs.

It won’t catch on, but we could start a Sup Forums movement to use a condom and a baby diaper to clog every tranny toilet across the country, and some employee or someone would start asking questions.

All bathrooms should be gender neutral. The only reason they aren't is this man-hating assumption that all men are unstoppable rape machines. Certainly we won't be able to resist raping every female taking a shit next to us and no one would stop us anyhow... right?

Every single occupancy restroom in California is a tranny toilet, and there's gonna be shit covered toilet paper on the floor anyway because that's what spics do.

welcome to the dilation nation user. this is the future you chose.

> sides in orbit
You got this all figured out haven't you?

if you had a daughter you wouldn't want there to be a man alone with your child in a room you can't enter EVER

A locking bathroom is an upscale apartment for th homeless.

>if you had a daughter you wouldn't want there to be a man alone with your child in a room you can't enter EVER
See that's man-phobia! You wouldn't want that why...? Because you think men are these uncontrollable rape machines!

That aside, I suggested all gender-neutral bathrooms. Thus where you normally have 1 male and 1 female bathroom... you have just 1 larger combined bathroom with more stalls. That's more efficient and you can enter it to protect your daughter while using it yourself.

You're still thinking backwards though. The "transgendered" (mentally ill) are just faggots. They aren't after your daughter - be more worried about your son. And if you want a tranny in the boy's room instead of the girls room... you expose your son to the tranny and his degeneracy. So you got your shit backwards anyhow!

>if you had a daughter you wouldn't want there to be a man alone with your child in a room you can't enter EVER

Also... did you consider as is that some lesbian could be molesting your daughter?! You can't protect from that. You aren't worried about that because only MEN are rapist in your mind, but a sizable portion of sex crimes are actually committed by women!

A large gender-neutral bathroom for everyone prevents lesbians from molesting your daughter too!

Lesbos can't impregnate

Great. So if I go to California, roasties have to hear me take a shit?

there is a god

>Lesbos can't impregnate
Neither can your 5 year old daughter, but lesbians can molest them all the same. They'll finger the shit out of her, force her to lick their pussy. They'll train her good and fuck up her head.

Faggots on the other hand don't want your daughter. They want your son and his tight little anus.

This is all very obvious the moment you stop thinking like a dumbass and use logic. They're sick in the head, but follow a very predictable pattern.

only single use bathrooms have to be "all gender". and this is fine with me because now I can shit in the woman's restroom at work.

The only gender neutral restrooms converted accommodate one person at a time making the whole thing a farce. It's the greatest fuck you to trans and libtards ever.

the fuck happened to "unisex"
or just fucking "bathroom"?

>Men and womens bathrooms become everyone's bathrooms.
Lol women have forgotten why they wanted segregation in the first place. Also if I can't use a restroom because it's clogged with women I'd take my business and business elsewhere.

Bet you are one of those Ed Gein types that just can't wait to get your freak on in the Ladies.

>Bet you are one of those Ed Gein types that just can't wait to get your freak on in the Ladies
That's the single worst place I could think of to have sex. Nothing like the smell of piss and shit to get me hard! LOL.

No I'd like to fuck women anywhere else in the world but in the bathroom.

Ewwww

I hope the men remember to leave the door unlocked so women get to see what they wanted to see.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gujdbZ1csng

Does anyone else remember going to places and on rare occasion they just had "uni-sex" toilets? What ever happened to those?