Is he, dare I say, /ourjew/? Based on recent revelations, it's no wonder he feuded with Takei

Is he, dare I say, /ourjew/? Based on recent revelations, it's no wonder he feuded with Takei.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/williamshatner/status/861397813439025152?lang=en
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder if Takei ever made a pass at him? I don't think Bill would have outed him, not like a man of his generation and his profession to do that, but it would explain a lot.

Hey Bill!

Captain Kirk always fought for what is right across the Universe.

Based kirk...gook faggot hater.

He admitted he browsed Sup Forums. Also he always said Takei was creepy and had a fake personality. So he's good in my book.

Since when is Bill Shatner a jew?

Can I get a quick rundown?

Wikipedia said so, and it's usually pretty accurate with Jewiness.

>Since when is Bill Shatner a jew?
since way before you learned to google.

Of all the Asians I've seen on the news today, all of them have been rapists and Mr. Sulu

Damn.

yes

Since always, he and Leonard Nimoy both. Rodenberry was a goy but Star Trek was filled with Jews.

He's a leaf.

I've been an og Trek fan for 20 years, Shatner has been great every step of the way even with his campy over-acting. I never once got the hint that he was a jew. holy shit. maybe anti-semitism is wrong. Shatner 100% based

Shatner has never jewed out in any way. He's always been stand up.

Well, he had an interracial kiss with a black girl on the show.

Damn judeo-bolsheviks being entertaining n shit.

>maybe anti-semitism is wrong.

not voluntarily. the alien had some psychonetic mind control and made him do it.

takei is a fucking fag liberal

ayy lmao

Yeah, but he's a fag liberal that just can't seem to get it right, kind of like George Lucas. It's kind of cute more than anything.

what can't he get right

wtf i love canadians now!!

Maybe being a jew and being a leaf somehow cancel eachother out or something.

George Lucas has become so bored with real life politics he created a sci fi universe to create new political dramas

Shatner is based. He's always been a mach man too which deters becoming pozzed. Pic related

*macho man

rodenberry was a mason, which is practically the same as a jew.

worse, sometimes.

Dude you KNOW he's got 500+ sexual harassment claims just waiting to come out. It's just that most of his victims are going senile already.

Other than hating Takei what has he said thats remotely redpilled?

What do you think?

For every rule, there's at least one exception. Shatner's one. Bobby Fisher was another. There are a few. Hell, even Hitler thought so.

He's an old school conservative as well. Not a neocon or cuckservative.

Shatner's freakin' awesome. Seriously, just a cool dude. His kindness to animals (he loves horses) also deserves mention.

Also: Hi Bill!

Indeed. I've always liked the way he just lobs truth bombs at idiots. No patience for fools at all. I like him. And original Trek BTFOs all the others by a mile. Hi Bill!

>og trek fan
>20 years
>2017-20 = 1997
>1997
>Star Trek

I wonder what made you a fan user...

Spock this,.. planet hides a terrible secret. Its,.. run by the jews!
fascinating.

Since 90% of people on TV have been Jews or Jew-ish.

Fun Fact: Spock is also a Jew. Gene Roddenberry is also a Jew.

>since when is Bill Shatner a jew?

come on user, isn't it a little past your bed time? besides everybody knows Shatner is a jew and a Canuck and in my book he's the only redeeming one of the lot

Kek, it's like in math when two negatives make a positive

Exceptions prove the rule. Jews have a high propensity for being shifty, greedy nation-wreckers but they also tend to be really good entertainers. A lot of my favorite comedians, actors, and musicians are Jews.

im a jew by bloodline and im a fullblown racist nazi selfhating one. for years i thought im white until i asked my mother about our great grandparents and family line , feelsbadman - pls no oven for me. i keep my violent thieving tendencies in check and i do believe in jesus.

>not voluntarily. the alien had some psychonetic mind control and made him do it.
Well, you have to admit Nichelle Nichols was mighty fine in her youth.

DON'T TELL ME BASED PIKEK IS A JEW

Not really unless you're into boons.

I don't find that attractive at all.

sure

kek

would pon farr with

That girl had a body that just would not quit. I'm guessing she lived on about 200 calories a week.

Definitely /ourjew/ been rustling SJW jimmies ever since he made a twitter account.

Remember when Jeri Ryan's sex scandal helped Barack Obama into office?

Never use the term "self hating." It's not yourself you hate, it's those other assholes.

He's been making takei threads on Sup Forums all night

SEE JEWS IN SPACE!

He seems like the sort that wouldn't have any use for TJB.

Links?

I member
Obama would not have even been a thing, had her husband not been caught sharing her in the sex clubs.

>Well, you have to admit Nichelle Nichols was mighty fine in her youth.

I do. A fine piece of chocolate she was. Nothing wrong with sacrificing one night in bed to get your black belt.

You said Lucas.

>when you learn of the most recent jewish plan

What else would you expect from one of those Goldman Sachs freaks? More and more of them are being revealed as being nothing short of putrid sachs of flesh.

Shatner strikes me as a shitposter which means he's definitely our leaf. I mean just consider how he mocks star wars dorks so often for being such spergy faggots to him. I bet he does the whole OH LIKE YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW shpiel at them.
Oh, and Tekwar was great literature. Hi Bill!

James Doohan was also Canuck. Absolute madman in WW2.
>He first saw combat landing at Juno Beach on D-Day. Shooting two snipers, Doohan led his men to higher ground through a field of anti-tank mines, where they took defensive positions for the night. Crossing between command posts at 11:30 that night, Doohan was hit by six rounds fired from a Bren Gun by a nervous Canadian sentry:four in his leg, one in the chest, and one through his right middle finger. The bullet to his chest was stopped by a silver cigarette case given to him by his brother. His right middle finger had to be amputated, something he would conceal on-screen during most of his career as an actor.
>Doohan graduated from Air Observation Pilot Course 40 with eleven other Canadian artillery officers and flew Taylorcraft Auster Mark V aircraft for 666 (AOP) Squadron, RCAF as a Royal Canadian Artillery officer in support of 1st Army Group Royal Artillery. All three Canadian (AOP) RCAF squadrons were manned by artillery officer-pilots and accompanied by non-commissioned RCA and RCAF personnel serving as observers.
>Although he was never actually a member of the Royal Canadian Air Force, Doohan was once labeled the "craziest pilot in the Canadian Air Force". In the late spring of 1945, on Salisbury Plain north of RAF Andover, he slalomed a plane between telegraph poles "to prove it could be done"—earning himself a serious reprimand. (Various accounts cite the plane as a Hurricane or a jet trainer; however, it was a Mark IV Auster.)

>Gene Roddenberry is also a Jew.
Gene was a goy, freemason, but still a goy.

>Shatner is based.

Yep. His life hasn't exactly been easymode. He was alimonied to JUST levels when TOS ended.

>Nevertheless, the show was cancelled after three seasons. In January 1969 we filmed the final episode.
>I assumed the day we finished shooting Star Trek was the end of my association with Captain Kirk.
>During the three years I'd worked on the show, Gloria, who was an actress, and I had separated.
>The fact that each week new and beautiful women showed up on the Star Trek set didn't help.

>I now had three children and an ex-wife to support and I was just about broke. I even lived out of a pick-up truck for a while.
>I needed to earn money, fast ...
>After Star Trek I made some awful movies.

>I needed to earn money, fast...

typical Jew

He lived in his fucking pickup truck. He was homeless.

Reminder that he browses this site and is probably reading this entire thread

he is /ourguy/ and the best captain desu

Thanks, Shatner for all the memories. I remember watching reruns in the late 70s and early 80s with my grandparents.

From an etymology perspective, wouldn't "Shatner" mean "one who used to shit"?

Denny Crane

Bill=Sup Forums
Takei=Reddit
Nimoy=?

Heaven? He's dead you know.

He said earn, not grift.

I'm pretty sure Shatner's based.

He's dead Jim

Oh yeah..

He's hiding his powerlevel, I guarantee it

He's dead, so twitter.

MySpace

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nimoy posts the fundamental truths of the universe directly into the subconscious' of anons who have been selected by the Creator

This is good, do you mind if I save it? :)

>I've been an og Trek fan for 20 years,
Since it first aired, it was one of the lamest, faggyest shows on TV. It ranked up there with soap operas and game shows. Made for the terminally bored and easily entertained masses.

>/b
Degenerate Jew confirmed

You learn something new every day

Good morning Bill =)

Don’t forget his obsession with Natalie Portman started with The Professional. He had dibs on her for the rest of his career. His day will come I’m sure.

This is the greatest Shatner pic I think I've ever seen

My GF has an uncle that is a shatner doppleganger

I call him Captain Kirk and he loves it.

Shatter is the man. Not only is his face the mask of Jason in Halloween (a discarded movie mold he never got paid for lol, essentially his face made billions) but he starred in The Devils Rain, my FAVORITE terrible movie. Watch it and see shatter tied to a cross with Ernest Borgnine as Satan. Lol

Roddenberry was not a Jew you fucking moron. He hated Jews, Nimoy ratted him out years later.

>Don’t forget his obsession with Natalie Portman started with The Professional. He had dibs on her for the rest of his career. His day will come I’m sure.

That movie was directed by another director with eye for fresh talent, Luc Besson had started to date his then wife when she was 15, she gave birth to their daughter when she was 16.

Impressive!

I talked to an old Jew who used to work in the business as a staff writer on network shows and his exact quote about Roddenberry was "I hated Roddenberry. He was a racist Irish cop who hated Jews. Complete anti-Semite, and a liar."

Was Gene /ourgoy?