The first word in Rhodesia is Rhodes.
That's a name that everybody knows.
It may be as Rhodesian as the flag of white and green,
But the last word in Rhodesian is Ian.

>Rhodesian Independence day.
popularsocialscience.com/2012/10/19/the-fall-of-rhodesia/

but they did die lmao

What a time it was

>mfw Mugabe is getting his ass canned and whites are flooding back to their rightful land

With all the world against us

What time it was

When all we did seemed wrong

Never forget

Fucking glorious bastards.

youtube.com/watch?v=lM0b7XEJflE

Never understood Sup Forums's obsession with Rhodesia. Ian Smith, and the Rhodesian people, were civic nationalists that were against Apartheid and segregation like we used to have. They gave blacks the same rights - voting, (free) education, (extremely cheap) medical etc - as the whites. They at often times criticized our government for Apartheid and the mistreatment of blacks, stating that we should do what they do - try and lift up the black community and help them assimilate and integrate with us. They envisioned Rhodesia to one day be a successful state where blacks and whites lived together as one people. I can guarantee you that none of you would have wanted to live there had their not been a war against commies.

>The first word in Rhodesia is Rhodes.
>That's a name that everybody knows.
>It may be as Rhodesian as the flag of white and green,
>But the last word in Rhodesian is Ian.
that was deep user thank you for that.
also FPBP

I found an interview with John Edmond, the guy who sang a bunch of the Rhodesian folk songs.

Was really interesting to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocRT1agfB3I

We'd broken all our bonds and the battle lines were drawn,
Oh, what a time it was.

We'd broken all our bonds and the battle lines were drawn

youtube.com/watch?v=DVLS8ny0HUU

You just don't understand. There were BASED BLACK MEN living in Zimba- Rhodesia.

Civic nationalism with internal segregation and limited franchise for the incompetent population can work.

John Edmond
"The Last Word in Rhodesian"
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb41SW1iy0

fuck niggers

If any anons aren't familiar with the history of Rhodesia here u go youtu.be/cCbqVkjIZA8

>Never understood Sup Forums's obsession with Rhodesia. Ian Smith, and the Rhodesian people
you need to listen to Dr. Pierce's broadcasts on Rhodesia and south africa to understand. The Jews filled most heads with anti-Soouth African shit from a young age. For burgers, Rhodesia is like a magical land of Rivendell we can barely believe existed...

cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

>There were BASED BLACK MEN
the point and lesson of rhodesia is that if you treat your niggers as best you can, the jews will still never let you be.

I'm not 100% of that. Maybe in the USA, where you have Hispanics/South Americans instead of Sub-Saharan chimps - then I could see it somewhat working. As much as I love Rhodesians (got family & friends from there) and what they were able to achieve, I just never saw such a system working long-term. As soon as as these niggers were starting to get offered free gibs (by the commies) they immediately turned their backs on Ian Smith and the whites. We had the exact same Liberal Party here in South Africa - the Democratic Party - which was a Jewish party (which got nearly all the Jew and white Liberal votes in 1994) which had the same EXACT policies as Rhodesia - both having influenced each other with similar policies (Ian Smith had lots of Jews in his cabinet).

Come live here for a bit and you'll understand what I mean - you just can't live with these animals.

Long-term, it would seem that white people implementing such a system will always be forced by white people who live in completely white areas to dismantle it, Confederate States of America, Rhodesia, South Africa, etc.

Good post, but my advice is to never try to reason with a civic nationalist cuck. They can only pull their own head out of their own ass, you can't get them to do it. No one can. They are just as bad as liberals, commies, antifa, etc. Skulls that are 10 inches thick.