Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Scavino45/status/929280433220702208
youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ
youtu.be/zY3nRgEZTm8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
youtube.com/watch?v=gI6sARmxEuc
youtube.com/watch?v=zqDqK3U-cLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=634ELvPhLnk
washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-romneys-prep-school-classmates-recall-pranks-but-also-troubling-incidents/2012/05/10/gIQA3WOKFU_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Hebephilia ≠ Pedophilia

In America, there is now a trial by media. There is no going back to innocent until proven guilty. All allegations will be treated as facts. And the country will pay a huge price for that.

twitter.com/Scavino45/status/929280433220702208

this is gonna be good, info from the gaggle will be coming soon

What was Joe trying to convey here?

Get some sleep.
Get some rest.
Best baker is healthy baker.

>being the first person to post on your own thread
god i hate you redditor fucks

Joe posters are all pedophiles and should be gassed

*nods*

That depends, roosya. Are you up for baking?

This

Fuck what you heard

George Takei admitting to sexual harassment right here

youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ

Everybody who has a questionable part seems scared of mob rule.
We should send all devils to hell.

>everybody being accused of being rapists
>people will start to reject stories
Is this the next you're literally Hitler?

(((Cohen)))

lol North Korea is mad

>BASED Laura Ingraham defends /ourguy/ Roy Moore

I can only hope

They're not selling their pen very well.

you really fucking think no one can do the fucking job?
you dont need "LE BAKERS" when the time come some retard will always make the thread
pathetic retard go away

sorry about screenshot, here's the text

###

Pyongyang, November 11 (KCNA) -- A spokesperson of the DPRK Foreign Ministry Saturday made public the following statement:

Trump went on his first tour of Asia since he took office and is bustling about in the surrounding region of our country from the 5th day of this month.

His current trip to our surrounding region is a warmonger's visit for confrontation to rid the DPRK of its self-defensive nuclear deterrence. It is also nothing but a business trip by a warmonger to enrich the monopolies of the U.S. defense industry by milking the moneybags from its subordinate "allies".

Trump, during his visit, laid bare his true nature as destroyer of the world peace and stability and begged for a nuclear war on the Korean peninsula.

What cannot be overlooked is the fact that Trump, not long after his lunatic remarks of totally destroying the DPRK at the United Nations General Assembly in September this year, made his conceived attempt yet again to alienate our people from the government and keep up rivalry between the DPRK and the international society by "demonizing" our country while making nonsensical remarks of completely denying our ideology and system.

He boasted about the "overwhelming superiority of U.S. power" and "peace through strength". But, he needs to be well advised that it is the stand of the DPRK to defend our sovereignty and rights to existence and development by keeping a real balance of force with the U.S.

The historical lessons in decades-long history of the DPRK-U.S. showdown such as the U.S. ignominious defeat in the 1950's Korean War, the incident of the U.S. armed spy-ship "Pueblo", the incident of "EC-121" reconnaissance plane and so on, give a clear answer to the question: Who is the one that should not underestimate or try its opponent.

I'm already under the blanket unfortunately. Let's sleep come on come on

The DPRK's possession of nuclear weapons was a righteous and inevitable choice to defend our national sovereignty and dignity and our people's rights to existence and development from increased nuclear threats and blackmail by the U.S. and its hostile moves against the DPRK.

Time is now gone forever when the U.S. used to threaten and blackmail us with nuclear weapons.

The reckless remarks by a dotard like Trump can never frighten us or put a stop to our advance. This rather gives us an assured conviction that our choice to embark on the road of simultaneously promoting the economic construction and the up-building of the nuclear force was all the more righteous one, and it pushes us to speed up the efforts to accomplish the great cause of completing the state nuclear force.

The DPRK remains strong in courage and faith and it will surely win the final victory in the showdown with the U.S. as it is under the distinguished guidance of the great leader and has the single-minded unity of the army and people rallied closely around their leader as well as the invincible military strength.

who are they even trying to convince anymore?

He's speaking in metaphor because he isn't allowed to say what he really thinks or (((they))) will bring Lori up on him.

compare this rant to his standard anti-trump rhetoric.
youtu.be/zY3nRgEZTm8

he clearly actually believes this while other days he is just going through the motions. Joe is likely actually /ourguy/ but he's got a sword of Damocles over him.

This was actually linked to me from a friend last night. He's not one to actually believe in or give in to this shit, pretty sure it was a joke to try and get a reaction from me, but all of that aside: this is a real thing. Like a real article on jewpedia that people made and edited and other people actually read.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Just seen the friendly chatter between Trump and Putin.

Thanks God they get along well.

With Killary we would be in war against Russia already.

Alabama is a red state so "innocent until proven guilty" still holds weight there
He's conveying that he's probably misinterpreting the Great Gatsby as some anticapitalist procommunist movement

So what's going to happen to moore anons?
He is still gonna win?

>tfw cant sleep
>tfw 6.30 am already
>have exam at 11

fug

I'll stay up for a little while longer then.

He will win.

>148951723
>148951460
Is this supposed ro be a new subversion tactic? If so, it's fucking shit-tier.
0/10 IGN, no (You)'s for you

Hell yes he's going to win.

Retarded leftists in the US

They have schools in Argentina?

only for white people

Every. Single. Time.

Anons I... have been lurking since october 2015 and after copious amounts of alcohol I feel compelled to give correspondance... Nov 2016 was a dream come true and everyone on this website does good work. Keep it up.

fug wrong quote

He's going to win easily. People have stopped reacting to all of these stories about sexual misconduct. It's too much and they're coming in so fast.

Aww alright. Don't strain yourself!

So they're empty?

>tfw penis inspection day tomorrow
>haven't even gotten a boner tonight to see how well I'll do

>Laura Ingraham thinks Roy Moore asking mothers permission to date daughters is awkward
Dropped. Just deleted my Laura folder. I'll only watch Tucker from now on.

hurry up press pool and tell us what Trump said during the gaggle

hopefully the long wait means there was a lot said

The merchant reduced to his purest essence

yes except for me

Wow that's awful. Reminds me of my college days when i could only sleep about 2 hours per day due to insomnia. Almost went insane there.

idk i think we can go more abstract and less euclidean

>Another fag is a rapist
Who'd have thunk?

>implying that's his final form

>penis inspection day
Why do burgers do this

I'm gonna start making paintings of these and sell 'em for 12,000+ dollars a piece.

If true, thank you for doing the right thing.

its the only way to get into the cinema ever since they instituted the no singles policy desu

How do you know where you stand with your peers?

you could probably get away with it too

also this really kawaii desu
youtube.com/watch?v=634ELvPhLnk

Because nurses don't have time to find a husband so they take high school boy semen to make babies.

That's one more pen-stroke, though. I think 3 is the fewest you can do. Nose and two hands rubbing.

Ooh fuck this better be a doujin.

it's kinda like the pledge of allegiance, lice day and pizza fridays. just one of those things you have to do

BEST
FRIENDS

just remember, tomorrow for the white man, never dies

It's a good thing they still let you in without a date if you volunteer to be the designated theater shooter. It's a shame they normally want you to open fire during the second act. The sounds of screams and crying and police sirens really ruin the last bit of the movie.

It was started in Poland originally in the 12th century, to catch Jews. Most have forgotten its true meaning, and the Jews pushed circumcision on many protestants in the US so it wouldn't work anyway now. We just do it for old time's sake.

Somebody should post this 2012 article by Washington Post to Romney's Twitter Account.

washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-romneys-prep-school-classmates-recall-pranks-but-also-troubling-incidents/2012/05/10/gIQA3WOKFU_story.html

Trump has been talking with the Press Pool on AF1 for at least 20 minutes now, haven't seen anything from the pool yet so I assume it's embargoed until the gaggle ends.

>tfw commies and mudslimes getting BTFO after trying to protest on US embassy
thanks trump! Thank you for the fun!

link?

>letting those plebs onto AF1
I hope he shoots them all before throwing them out of the plane.

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him off the plane?

>not getting fully torqued on penis inspection day

at least you can post

That's feel when you are wage cuck now and no longer a student and thus won't have a chance to meet Trump senpai.

Why is that river the color of fucking shit

>that smog
>building across the street doesn't even have windows
Paradise on earth daysoo.

Gotta make sure we all got our circumcisions done.

Can I come visit and have sexy time with 10 year olds?
Or do I have to be a muslim ti get away with it?

It’s Vietnam, just be a wealthy westerner

That's the Vietnam flag man. Anyone can go have sex with 10 year olds. You're thinking of Europe where you have to be Muslim to get away with it.

Asking the important questions, I see.

lmao that Trump’s rhetoric is shaping international policy/trade talks

>reading R-Money statement
>his justification for calling for Moore's resignation is literally "true if big"

>Moore on Hannity
>Fucks up every question and makes himself look more guilty

Fuck im glad Alabama is solid red, because the dude looks like another Flynn disaster.

>Mob rule is good

kys

It is tho. Can't defend everybody. Even Trump and the WH released a statement.

Flynn did nothing wrong and was thrown under the bus for no reason.

>It is tho
You're a degenerate.

Pretty sure it was basically "big if true"