Honestly i couldn't care less about your palestine, nigger

honestly i couldn't care less about your palestine, nigger
in fact i hope it burns to the ground

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fWMQGZ0DHMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True. Fuck Palestine.

shias need to wake up and stop supporting the eternal arab sunnigger. they are the biggest threat, not the jews

kek

countdown til saudi arabia invades lebanon

>Palestine

You are gonna to die little pathetic shia :)

>the memedle east

Fuck Palestine, our allies had that land first.

Glass them and isreal both

Oh my god lebanon stop serving proxies, jews will use them.

I hope Palestine and Israel are nuked. Can you imagine if you wake up one morning and the news is freaking out because Iran launched like 30 nukes at Israel? That would be hilarious.

Stop speeding down the streets with your shit music you dirty leb

keep crying, diaspora sandnigger.

guys it turns out this subhuman is a sneaky iraqi shitskin living off welfare in australia. please disregard his posts because he is a sad animal who feeds off bits of glass by based aussies. he also loves saddam hussein because he is a submissive loser with no sense of individuality, because he is a lowlife iraqi sandnigger who indulges in pathetic things like cult of personality. i had the unfortunate luck to cross paths with this sad loser on Sup Forums
please bully him he is iraqi and ugly

sneaky iraqi subhuman in australia, hope bruce shoves a bottle up your stinker before tossing your ugly brown carcass in the shark infested ocean.

xDD

i hope you get mistaken for a leb in the next 'nulla riots, you low iq iraqi piece of rancid toxic shit. you litteral diarrhea puddle kek

hahahaha *points* *inhales* *wheeze* *chokes* ahahahahahahaha iraqi subhuman.

me dealing with iraqi/syrian/palestinian subhumans

get out idiot brainlet worthless asshole faggot ass shithead we don't need you here, go watch redpill videos on how the jews control the educative system so you can so you can rationalize your huge joke of a failure life like that time you failed 5th grade then masturbate on the verge of tears to your mom getting fucked by half nigeria, get the fuck out of here right now.

>be iraqi shitskin loser
>get bombed by amerifat
s e e t h i n g

What the fuck. BASED
are you a christian? If so, may god bless you.

look at you, you are pathetic. channeling all this impotent rage on me thinking this childish shit will make me flinch from my chair and curl up in a ball and cry. everyone is laughing at you in the process
i know you think i'm here to ruin your day or something,; whereas i'm only reflecting your nonsense back at you so you may awaken from your state of toddler-like thinking. idiot retard grow up already you dumb iraqi shitskin your country is a joke bitch

hey based jewbro check out this iraqi diaspora subhuman, isn't he dumb and ugly as fuck?

guys *sniff* *sniff* what the fuck is that smell in my thread? oh never mind it's that iraqi diaspora human trashnever mind guys

KEK iraqis are nigger tier. Wanna know why? They get 50-70 degrees celsius summers. Throughout history it fried their fucking brains.

wtf i LOVE jews now

I hope you dont live in south lebanon christmas user. Smells like a war is coming soon, and northern israel and southern lebanon are probably going to shit.

Whats up wid ur fucken' sa3d al-deen, Hassan?
Do u think Saud will ever let him?
And what u do if Saud+Israil nuke u?

Wait don't jews come from mesopotamia too?

>lebs think they aren't part of the greater israel plan

Abraham fled ato cnaan as soon as it got too hot in the iraqi summer.

All we want is judea and samaria you leaf.

war against fags soon i hope

And the Golan heights for them oil reserves bubi. Oy vey Syria is pretty much fucked up now can you please recognise our illegal occupation Obama?

You are all shit. Evertyhing since Sumer has been nigger kike shit.

Asking (hussein) for anything...

>can't win a war against this
wow, i am literally passing out of butthurt, so scared omg
no offense but your country is extremely ugly and your mother is a whore, no offense

Ask Ali he is spirior to Hussein

Agreed. Fuck helping the (((sunnis))). They backstab us at every turn.

Choke on a burger 56% boi.

go to any arabic video of iranians praising paliniggers and you'll get tons of "fuck those majusi scum shia kuffar" how can these retards be so ungrateful? i don't think they're human honestly, that is my only explanation

but seriously this bootybothered ugly semitic motherfucker needs to dip his lizard kebab in camel piss and get out of my thread immediately. only humans are allowed to post in my thread.

Are lebanese people white like the old testament hints?

no, but we're not ar*B either.
most of our dna is related to the caspian sea, the caucasus, antioch and anatolia. phoenicians were J1 subhumans from bahrain who settled in the coast and ar ot native to lebanon, true lebanese are the J2 mountain dwellers.

Lmao, that dude destroys him, 100 of them join the fight. Simply ebin

>w-we're not arabs, w-we're lebanese phoenicians maronites

The truth is that you are mongrels, that's it.

Also paliniggers insulting and despising Shias while they're the main reason why they exist just deserve an ass whooping.

t. Sunni

go home saudi nigger, you're drunk.

you didn't read my post, bilel. phoenicians were gulfie subhumans from oman or some shit and have zero relation to this land. the 44% arab admixture is from coastal subhumans, mostly sunnigger merchants, who intermixed with arabs.
god i think it's pathetic when a nafri piece of shit in france feels entitled to talk about things he doesn't know anything about just because he's muslim
you're not arab either, you are berber. you know gulfie subhumans consider your people low-tier trash, right? why do you shill for them so hard? is it because they're of the same sect? wake up

Well I'm for ShiaSunni unity but it's not as if you Shias never allied with Israel against Sunnis

Stop putting trees on our flags

Be the person to Show a born loner the act of kindness and genuine care out of pure kindness no conciquence and they learn to trust people and what it's like to be part of a friend family for the first time. You'll have a friend for life

Bring a bullied kid up not down for once give a kid something beautiful and see something amazing the gift of human kindness even if it's for 5min

The worlds a sad place we all need a lift when no ones round
Watch a kid smile for once it might work on you to

You may just get a friend for life

Ohana

please take your stale 9gagfunnyjunk memes and get out of my thread immediately. you also sound extremely underage and retarded
this window will close in three seconds

I'm not Berber, my DNA mostly trace back to the Middle East even if I have 25% North African DNA

Also I don't like gulfies

>this
Have my upvote

No they rose up from the depths of hell.

I hope based saudi arabia give them a lesson, shia dogs only deserve to die.

>ShiaSunni unity

You are retarded, shia are heretics and deserve only suffering

“Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.” Quran 9:73

“Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that Allah is with the righteous.” Quran 9:123

reply to: 148964522
>displaced palestinian humanoid rat diaspora hiding behind le epick meme jihad xD flag thinks he has say in this
we worked with israelis before and we'd do it again. your kind is a parasite and needs to die off for the greater good of humanity ASAP

Op is a zio satanist pedo cocksuker

Fun fact:
Samaria sounds like Szamaria which you could translate in Hungarian to Donkyland.

Fits

The Holy Land belongs to Christianity and the Kingdom of Jerusalem!

Worse, OP is a Chr*stian fag or a Shiite heretic.

In any case he deserves to die

Hey Austrian Christmastree flag, you used to be Phoenician (European), do you still have some left their?
And are you of Arab or of Phoenician descend?

nobody cares about your collection of toilet paper manuscripts stapled together by muhamm*d to scrap what you call a "holy book" kid. oh my god your iq is in no way greater than your shoe size
get the fuck out of my thread right now you dog-faced kid.

>44
Digits confirm

phoenicians were omani/bahraini sandniggers, not native to this land. i am an antiochian bull from the mountains which i fiercely defend from semitic subhumans.
i'm not white, i am antiochian.

(((Christianity))) that's right goyim, and don't forget to racemix but only if both are (((Christian)))!

Ok, but the Phonecians looked white, and the guy on the left and the guy on the right look European (White).

Also are you also having similar identity problems like the Mexicans or the Syrians of Indo European descent?

I mean do you say i am not white, and fuck whites even though you look more European than the average Austrian?

I have met a lot lot of those people, a girl from Turkey said she isn't white, and had Nordic facial features and blonde hair and blue eyes.

Did the Jew also brainwash you?

Bump

kys

no we are not white my friend, neither geographically nor ethnically
>phoenician sandniglet painted white
this is typical euro whitewashing, i can assure you canaanites (modern palpestinians) were as brown as my poop

You subhuman son of a whore, I'll stick your keyboard up your ass and rape your mother in front of you shiite. I'm sure if I went out with my African brothers I could conquer your weak "nation" in a week, h*zbollah will not be able to protect you forever :)

don't get ahead of yourself little inbred larva diasporal ape with a fistful of extra chromosomes. your dogshit kind is very repugnant literally no one likes you lmao, how can you live with yourself little bitch?
you are not smart. you are not funny. you are literally the cancer to every country that hosts your species and I pray every night, that the cleansing going on in your shithole reaches you.
i hope you know what I mean by this. (you probably don't since you're a fucking fat chucklefuck born from the copulation of a pig and an obese whore)

who needs a cucked traitor like you

a berber standing with the same arabs that enslaved and destroyed his culture just because they're sunni.
so sad, so naive. i don't even want to argue with you

remember when hezbollah assassinated traitors one by one , maybe your fag father selled your mother to the jew and got assassinated hhhhhhh that' why u mad

i'm shia you stupid traitor , who are you ? ja3ja3 bastard of a son xD

who said i don't like hezbollah? i just hate sunnigger backstabbers.

I live in an area where there’s tons of dirty lebs. They’re the fucking worst. As much as ((they)) claim superiority over the rest of the world Lebanese are somehow worse. They fuck their own cousins, have shit tier music, their food they claim is the best is all borrowed from other nations, they’re arrogant beyond reproach, and they smell like shit. Fuck them

like hezbollah and stand with zionism , wtf are you on drugs or smth

>le typical cringe palestinian/syrian slanderous colloquialism
you have to go back bro, come give Ali and Pierre a chance at target practice

israelis are not exactly angels, but compared to sunnis...
i tell you this as an inhabitant of the region who has to deal with these apes daily, friendo

حبيبي من شان نبيه بري روء شوي

Ewwwww you got a green stain on your flag fellow austrian. Washing your flag regularly is important user!

I think the joos is coming for yoo user. b safe

i almost got beheaded by a '' sunni'' once , yet i can make difference between wahabism and sunnism eventhough sunni are mostly brainwashed , even if you say they are traitor , like hamas or the other wahabi factions , you must be aware of the ties between zionism an wahabism , if got them to brain wassh you to side with them even against aliens it means you lose

youtu.be/fWMQGZ0DHMA

i agree, both are evil and twisted in ways, but it's like choosing between aids and the common flu. we have no reason to be at war with jews, while sunniggers pose a threat to everything they touch

The Lebanese get nose jobs as a status symbol. The women go out to the club THAT NIGHT with the gauze still covering their noses to broadcast their plastic surgery to everyone. Degenerates

Faggots from surrounding Arab nations go to Lebanon to be drunken aids spreading faggots

One state solution.