Part 2

I posted pic related on Sep 7th, here's an update
>go to meeting with the head of the university
>sure I'm fucked, this is a modern university after all
>the chancellor says the expected
>I do what you guys told me to
>Say I was just creating a "bold new caricature" of the Leave voter by saying that
>it's modern art Doc
>play the gay card too, subtly
>he actually lets me off with a warning, art can be too provocative user
>score
>but four students, 3 Indian and 1 Pole, corner me the next day
>we're watching you, we'll beat you up next time racist
>the Polish guy is in my Politics, must have found out from Prof and told his poo friends
>after a week or two they give up "watching me" (of course)
>but I'm watching them
>the fat Indian cunt doesn't share any of my classes so I start following him around
>faggot uses cologne every day
>goes to bars every night but doesn't drink
>one night he goes behind the bar with some kids from the local boys' school
>sneak into Polish guys' dorm when he's out rowing or something, chose him because he never switches his laptop off, just blackens the screen to save charge
>go onto his email, send something to the Indian cunt
>I know what you do, fucking currymuching queer, if you don't fuck my virgin ass tonight I'll send the video of you behind *bar name* to the police, if you show this to anyone I'll tell your dad
>chuckle as I walk away
>there's one catch in the Pole's plan of course
>the uni authorities are called
>chancellor's patience is thin
>kicks out the Pole on the spot
>his laptop is sent to the police to search for video
>the Indian guy can't have done anything illegal behind the bar but is suspected now
>Indian guy has room searched for weed
>his dad comes and threatens to beat him if he does have it
>I sit on the sidelines smugly
>the Indian guy knows it was me but can't prove it
>gotta watch my back from now on, Chancellor still suspects but
>I've started a private war against the leftist university establishment, tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6NJDi
reddit.com/r/thatHappened/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hilarious if true. Now gun for the professor for leaking results of confidential poll. Gotta be some privacy legislation you can hang him on.

So what was he doing behind the bar anyways, is it one of those secretly gay things?

Man, this is hilarious but you've really put yourself at risk. There is too much going on, too fast. Obviously they know it's you. I hope you used gloves with the laptop.

Keep low profile for a while. You can look for dirt, but don't use it against anybody unless you really have to. Better to save it as a plan B.

Macchiavellian if true :D

Don't get caught.

perhaps he was serving alcohol?

why the FUCK are you posting this on the internet. i will sage for your benefit retard. -$10

They call you racist, so you post a confession on an international board of frog Nazis. Fake or stupid as fuck.

Well Done

bump.
archive.is/6NJDi

Your going to have to come out and tell them your a fag and your dating a black tans Muslim it's the only way

Just say the uni prof tried to suggest sexual favors for good grades.

you're alright

Holy shit. Do this, but with the Chancellor if he tries to kick you out. Like, run out of his room crying and yelling he's a piece of shit then accuse him of trying to fuck you in turn for not kicking you out.

I'm trying to think of a plan here, will take this on board. Gonna keep a low profile for a couple of weeks, the Pole only got kicked out two days ago. I want to work on the professor of Politics like you suggest but he was the one who started all this, and I don't know how hard on me he is. I avoid looking him in the eye atm. Any suggestions for him?

nice bonganon. very nice if true. personally, i'm not that smart. i normally just get their wifi pwd and blacklist their mac addy then change the ssid to hidden and lock them out of their own shit. next time ill just set the ssid to to 'admin=*.*, pwd=*.*, free downloads for a limited time, hurry' or some shit

Large if veracious.

The wild ride it seems, is just warming up.
Good luck user!

prrof of any of this?

Nice cringey fairy tale you faggot.

reddit.com/r/thatHappened/

Your politics prof for sure has some skellingtons in his basement.
Keep digging & stay low profile.

>Slavs aren't even human, let alone white

I hope to God this is true